House Price Crash Forum

Deluded Old Scrapper Birds On Dating Sites

HOLA441
  • Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
23 hours ago, HHGH said:

To bear children? Well she wouldn't have me after her for a wife and potential mother to my future children and I cant see her having many other men considering her for that, she's just too old, I would happily shag her though, and then leave. I also doubt many sane rational men would seriously choose a teenager for anything other than an enjoyable fling either. 20-30 give or take a few years is when a woman is an attractive prospect as a mate to a man, anything on either side of that range and if you're a relatively successful, normal looking man aged 25-45, is a risk you just dont have to take.

That sounds sensible, and it is a powerful mind-set for a man to have, but reality shows us that this is not the mind-set of most men, and certainly not a reality shared by most women as chicks from 16 to 40+ are strutting about like they have the power (and they do, because we gave it to them) If this belief existed anywhere outside your post women would be begging men in the street to impregnate them..........and they don`t seem to be?

HOLA443
1 minute ago, dances with sheeple said:

That sounds sensible, and it is a powerful mind-set for a man to have, but reality shows us that this is not the mind-set of most men, and certainly not a reality shared by most women as chicks from 16 to 40+ are strutting about like they have the power (and they do, because we gave it to them) If this belief existed anywhere outside your post women would be begging men in the street to impregnate them..........and they don`t seem to be?

You're right, its certainly not the mindset of most men, but it should be, its generally how most of the world outside of the west works, I would say always has done and how I imagine it used to be here until reasonably recently. Its of course dictated by human biology. 

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/shortcuts/2013/feb/24/leftovers-unmarried-chinese-women-25

http://www.businessinsider.com/you-do-not-want-to-be-a-single-woman-over-28-in-china-2012-7?IR=T

If this isn't a mans mindset, then he'd do well to make it his mindset. I would say forget a womans bluster, its a sham, she knows she has limited period to attract a mate and to procreate. A man in his prime late 20s to 40s that understands this, is in shape, has a good level of sophistication, shows it and has some money behind him has always the more powerful position, especially with a woman over or nearing 30. 

HOLA444
6 hours ago, dances with sheeple said:

Not really.

16-25 sure.

25+ a bit of air goes out of the balloon.

30 - bit nervous.

35 very disconcerted.

40+ no kids and man. Mad cat lady.

And this is from observations up til 40.

Sure, if a woman has manged to knock kids out early and is lookng for man 30+. But ..  Ive met very few women who've popped out kids young and remained attractive.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
30 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4211602/Divorcee-Doreen-Crowther-dragged-screaming-court.html

Doreen doesn't seem to like the idea of equal rights when it comes to divorce and dividing assets :)

Havnt read too deep and whp knows whats gone on vbehind the scenes but I cant see why he can have such a claim on what was her property.

10 years married and no kids. I cant see him having somehow let her develop her career at a loss to him.

HOLA449
3 minutes ago, Neptune said:

Havnt read too deep and whp knows whats gone on vbehind the scenes but I cant see why he can have such a claim on what was her property.

10 years married and no kids. I cant see him having somehow let her develop her career at a loss to him.

The wealth of men in a marriage that diivorces is used to replace state aid - give the money to the woman. In this case, because he has a disability, it looks like they are using her wealth to remove the burden from the state to her - does that make sense?

HOLA4410
7 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

The wealth of men in a marriage that diivorces is used to replace state aid - give the money to the woman. In this case, because he has a disability, it looks like they are using her wealth to remove the burden from the state to her - does that make sense?

It does indeed. 

HOLA4411
25 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Yes it does make sense. But equal rights IMO means Doreen just has to suck it up!

HOLA4412
11 hours ago, spyguy said:

Not really.

16-25 sure.

25+ a bit of air goes out of the balloon.

30 - bit nervous.

35 very disconcerted.

40+ no kids and man. Mad cat lady.

And this is from observations up til 40.

Sure, if a woman has manged to knock kids out early and is lookng for man 30+. But ..  Ive met very few women who've popped out kids young and remained attractive.

I would agree with most of that and succinctly put. Its an important thing for a man to pick up on and a lesson I've only recently learned and largely from the many crap dates I've had to endure lately.

I could not work out why women were acting like arseholes on dates but then were so keen on meeting again. At first I thought the women I met were confused and stupid, but that didn't add up, I could hold reasonably intelligent conversation with most of them, there was some motivation behind how they acted. Then I thought maybe it was a test, see if I was man enough to not put up with their shit and be the commanding man that they secretly desired, this didn't ring true to me either, I just didn't think the women I met were confident enough to be that calculating, they almost all turned up nervous as hell, to be that nervous and then put me through a cold calculating test? Nah. 

I started chatting up this 30 year old woman, older than any woman I had since dated. The ******** from her started early, the place I put forward for a date was crap, me not being able to drink on the date as I was driving was laughable, I'd better have a nice car if I picked her up ect. Just tiresome shite and I could see that the date was not going to be an enjoyable experience. I made my excuses and cancelled. The messages I received after were breakdown worthy. I then realised this arsehole behaviour from women over 26 is driven by desperation. Its a sham to hide their anxiety over running out of time, a tactic to try to gain some power in a situation where they really don't have much and also probably a defence mechanism if you reject her. 

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
7 minutes ago, GARCH said:

Indeed - seems like a straightforward case to me.

Yes it does to me.

I talk from experience of a similar scenario as I had to pay an ex husband off in the late 1990's to keep the home which was mortgaged at the time. I wasn't wealthy and he was the father of our 4 and 5 year old. I do appreciate that housing is extortionately more expensive these days and it was easier back then. 

But I stand by my comment that Doreen just needs to suck it up if she wants equal rights in society!

HOLA4416
1 hour ago, HHGH said:

. The ******** from her started early, the place I put forward for a date was crap, me not being able to drink on the date as I was driving was laughable, I'd better have a nice car if I picked her up ect. Just tiresome shite and I could see that the date was not going to be an enjoyable experience. I made my excuses and cancelled. 

You made the right move, those are all massive red flags. Never re-arrange the location, if they don't like it they can lump it. I meet them round the corner from me, so if its crap least I got a 5 min walk home. Sod driving somewhere. I've found dating anyone over 25 a complete waste of time let alone 30. The attitude they turn up with is unbelievable, as if acting like a complete c**t makes them "edgy" or something.

I made the mistake of going on a date with a 28-year-old PoF girl, within 30 seconds she gave me some sob story how her ex walked out on her as if I cared, seemed completely disinterested in anything or me, but I thought I'd plough through. Half way through my second pint realised it wasn't nerves or an act, she genuinely wasn't a pleasant person, I downed the rest of my pint, got up "nice to meet you", turned around and walked out.

HOLA4417

There is a funny profile on POF currently by a woman who is p*ssed off at having to join POF for a second time. Apparently she joined it a few months ago, met a bloke and seems to have decided that he was the one. He appears to have subsequently dumped her. So she is back on POF now ranting about him being a timewaster and her having to rejoin to find a genuine man.

She doesn't want any more timewasters contacting her.

I have visions of her turning up for the first date wearing a wedding dress and carrying a bouquet.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
15 hours ago, Economic Exile said:

Yes it does to me.

I talk from experience of a similar scenario as I had to pay an ex husband off in the late 1990's to keep the home which was mortgaged at the time. I wasn't wealthy and he was the father of our 4 and 5 year old. I do appreciate that housing is extortionately more expensive these days and it was easier back then. 

But I stand by my comment that Doreen just needs to suck it up if she wants equal rights in society!

You should have married me! I have nothing and you leave with nothing. I might get half your van,:o

HOLA4421
16 hours ago, Neptune said:

I don't see how he can't have a claim. Divorce with no kids should be straightforward. Split everything 50/50 and move on. A couple of other things spring to mind though...

1. How on earth can that house only be worth £200k in today's market? Where is it, downtown Beirut?

2. Why the ****** did she ever marry such a gimpy looking spaz in the first place? The article mentions her mental health issues, but come on... if you marry a disabled and it seems unemployable man who looks like that you're just asking for trouble.

HOLA4422
55 minutes ago, frozen_out said:

Why the ****** did she ever marry such a gimpy looking spaz in the first place? The article mentions her mental health issues, but come on... if you marry a disabled and it seems unemployable man who looks like that you're just asking for trouble.

I thought that.  She seemed several pegs up in the looks department based off those photos.

HOLA4423
15 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

There is a funny profile on POF currently by a woman who is p*ssed off at having to join POF for a second time. Apparently she joined it a few months ago, met a bloke and seems to have decided that he was the one. He appears to have subsequently dumped her. So she is back on POF now ranting about him being a timewaster and her having to rejoin to find a genuine man.

She doesn't want any more timewasters contacting her.

I have visions of her turning up for the first date wearing a wedding dress and carrying a bouquet.

Might have changed but when I tried pof about 10 years ago, there were many similar posts. Over 40s dumpy women shouting 'NO TIME WASTERS!' iow, turn up with suitcases. :)

What I also find amusing that the burds posting 'No players' are a prime target for players. Assuming she looks worth the effort of course. If there's one thing a player can do well it is avoid giving out red flags. Sincere and looking for a relationship Joe Soap doesn't realise he is coming across badly and very often doesn't even get a chance.

HOLA4424
1 hour ago, frozen_out said:

1. How on earth can that house only be worth £200k in today's market? Where is it, downtown Beirut?

Having been born in Worksop I find the little Poland situation it is now in depressing. Unemployment is high too and the town lost all the character it once had especially with the move of the market. The people are generally friendly though but the confrontation in the library I witnessed recently likely needed a translator to resolve and the little fracas on the main street was just little boys being idiots.

Go a little further west and things get more depressing but on the bright side Clumber now seems to have sorted most of its problems and the Peak district is nearby. The hospital I would suspect is main high salary employer in the town now but Premier Foods and Wilkinson and B&Q have distribution centres but suspect will not be close to coal mining pay of the past.

HOLA4425
33 minutes ago, John51 said:

Might have changed but when I tried pof about 10 years ago, there were many similar posts. Over 40s dumpy women shouting 'NO TIME WASTERS!' iow, turn up with suitcases. :)

What I also find amusing that the burds posting 'No players' are a prime target for players. Assuming she looks worth the effort of course. If there's one thing a player can do well it is avoid giving out red flags. Sincere and looking for a relationship Joe Soap doesn't realise he is coming across badly and very often doesn't even get a chance.

Yep, any bloke with any self-respect will not even bother contacting such women.

Likewise, the female narcissists who write something like 'I never contact anynone first - you have to contact me. But if I don't reply it is because I do not fancy you. Get over it' and you know, again, that no self-respecting bloke will ever email such women. Only the players will give it a go as a challenge to pump and dump them.

Archived