House Price Crash Forum

Deluded Old Scrapper Birds On Dating Sites

HOLA441
10 minutes ago, LiveinHope said:

One year, the arrival of 'Valentine's Day' was completely, off my radar as I'd been totally focused on something for months. I got asked out for an evening dinner on Feb 14th to a company dinner. I'd been trying to raise funds from the company and the invite was from the female contact at the company, and whom I'd never met and had only spoken to formally. I thought I was onto a promise of sponsorship. Turned up to see the company had booked all the tables in the restaurant and all the tables were set up for couples. Great night.

And?

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
7 minutes ago, mattydread said:

Are you thinking sexy time party? 

Yes, I want to know the dirty details.

It sounds like she was desperate for sex and so she conspired some bizarre plan where she booked an entire restaurant and a hotel room pretending that the company had paid for everything. The other diners in the restaurant were probably hired actors. I suspect she had a wedding dress in her suitcase and two honeymoon tickets.

:D

HOLA445
16 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Corrected.

She is leading you on and playing with you seeing how far she can manipulate you. This is what borderline personality women do. You are going to be hurt. Walk away.

Yeah I'm trying to rationalize it as anything other that what it quite obviously is, especially given her previous.

I deleted the message and didn't reply to it.

HOLA446
HOLA447
6 minutes ago, Errol said:

What sort of company is this ????

Can't say, but a decent international one. I'm going back about 25 years, The hotel rooms weren't compulsory but if you wanted a room to save you driving home the company booked it for you; I guess they weren't compulsory to save the blushes of single people. I went to the dinner completely blind. As far as I was concerned, I just had to go out for an important business dinner on Thursday evening, the 14th February. It worked well for everyone.

HOLA448
Just now, LiveinHope said:

Can't say, but a decent international one. I'm going back 25 years, The hotel rooms weren't compulsory but if you wanted a room to save you driving home the company booked it for you; I guess they weren't compulsory to save the blushes of single people. I went to the dinner completely blind. As far as I was concerned, I just had to go out for an important business dinner on Thursday evening, the 14th February.

This was clearly an inter-company espionage plot to blackmail you. I want to see the video of the golden showers. No, hang on, I DON'T want to see the video.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
5 hours ago, LiveinHope said:

One year, the arrival of 'Valentine's Day' was completely, off my radar as I'd been totally focused on something for months. I got asked out for an evening dinner on Feb 14th to a company dinner. I'd been trying to raise funds from the company and the invite was from the female contact at the company, and whom I'd never met and had only spoken to formally. I thought I was onto a promise of sponsorship. Turned up to see the company had booked all the tables in the restaurant and all the tables were set up for couples. Great night.

A burd I knew told me about meeting an ex a week before Valentines. He was at a shopping center trying to get peeps to switch gas suppliers. They got talking and she invited him to her place for dinner.

She made a big effort, fancy food, tablecloth and candles etc.

He turns up with a (male) trainee as he thought the invite was about switching gas suppliers.

HOLA4412
9 minutes ago, John51 said:

A burd I knew told me about meeting an ex a week before Valentines. He was at a shopping center trying to get peeps to switch gas suppliers. They got talking and she invited him to her place for dinner.

She made a big effort, fancy food, tablecloth and candles etc.

He turns up with a (male) trainee as he thought the invite was about switching gas suppliers.

Did she take up the 2 for 1 offer?

• 2 weeks later...
HOLA4413

Well guess what. Someone replied to my post a while back about a girl who was with someone and she kinda chatted me up. Someone said at the time she was lining someone else up. And guess what- she's messaged me and I am going out on a date with her on Saturday. Very fit in her late twenties I reckon been split up for like a month.

Looking forward to it. However said it was right. I will give feedback :)

HOLA4414

The family of a millionaire businessman "are sure" he was killed for his money by his Ukrainian wife, an inquest has heard.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-38728777

Guy didn't look that bad, although I have to admit I am not one for rating other men's attractiveness.

He would have been better off (and alive) with some local girl for sure, the Ukrainian stripper didn't look any better than what a millionaire at the local pub could pick up. Maybe Ms Local would take you to the cleaners etc, but unlikely murder you.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
11 hours ago, Agentimmo said:

"Love is blind".

Never a truer word spoken. Poor bloke......

Yeah, very sad story. Even with millions of ££ a bloke can still be a bit of a chump, and I bet she played him like a fiddle from the second they met.

HOLA4417
1 hour ago, JoeDavola said:

Yeah, very sad story. Even with millions of ££ a bloke can still be a bit of a chump, and I bet she played him like a fiddle from the second they met.

Bet she had a virginia like an oiled tube though .....

Really, rich men - dont marry women from 3rd world countries FFS!

By rich, I mean have any assets that are worth more than the price of buying a hitman in your 'loving' spouses home country.

HOLA4418
19 hours ago, Isambard said:

Well guess what. Someone replied to my post a while back about a girl who was with someone and she kinda chatted me up. Someone said at the time she was lining someone else up. And guess what- she's messaged me and I am going out on a date with her on Saturday. Very fit in her late twenties I reckon been split up for like a month.

Looking forward to it. However said it was right. I will give feedback :)

I think that was me. In fact, it was probably all of us. You do realise that ancient Norman rights means that I now claim first go of her because I said dibs first.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
3 hours ago, spyguy said:

Bet she had a virginia like an oiled tube though .....

Really, rich men - dont marry women from 3rd world countries FFS!

By rich, I mean have any assets that are worth more than the price of buying a hitman in your 'loving' spouses home country.

Trump did alright, though?

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
4 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Best thing if you are a bloke who makes a load of dosh is to not show it off - give no outward visible sign of having cash and then you might have a chance of finding a wonderful woman.

I tell that to a mate of mine. He's doing well, er, better than me, and drives shit old cars, but his house is nice. I hope he does find a wonderful woman, but he is rightly suspicious

HOLA4423

On BBC News website there was a story along the lines of "1 in 10 women find sex painful". I didn't read it, but it amused me, seemed vaguely anti-male as usual. Then a few hours later there was another article "your stories of painful sex".

Is the Beeb releasing it's own "50 shades" type book now? Or maybe a 'readers wives' type thing?

HOLA4424
HOLA4425
17 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

On BBC News website there was a story along the lines of "1 in 10 women find sex painful". I didn't read it, but it amused me, seemed vaguely anti-male as usual. Then a few hours later there was another article "your stories of painful sex".

Is the Beeb releasing it's own "50 shades" type book now? Or maybe a 'readers wives' type thing?

The truth is often a bit more "grey". For sure "painful sex" will be a convenient excuse to fob hubby off.

Equally, "painful sex" is a fact - as an anecdote, Mrs DeepLurker (and I can only say this because this is an anonymous forum) got her insides stitched up after giving birth. Now often childbirth can change a woman's vagina into a wizard's sleeve - in her case, it's the opposite, she's tighter than before with a definite "flap" of skin inside. What this means is that intercourse is unpleasant for her unless she is thoroughly warmed up - and we're talking of a day of glances, naughty words, lingering hands etc... It took us a few years to sort things out after childbirth, for a long time she went right off sex, until we figured out the "cook on low heat for several hours" routine.

Archived