House Price Crash Forum

'lodger' Deal Earns Jacqui Smith £100,000 As She Claims Sister's House Is Main Home

HOLA441

The sad part is that I've been desensitized to this now as so many politicians do it, most of them probably do it to some extent or another after all if the benefit exists they would be stupid not to use it. The problem is that the benefit exists in the first place and it's allowed to happen.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

This is the latst in a long line of MPs and AMs (Assembly Members in Cardiff) acting scandalously while acting within the rules. it's little wonder that they are so ill-dispsoed to sort out bank bonuses and so little wonder that democracy is in disrepute.

Jacqui Smith is a financial slag. :angry:

HOLA446
This ZaNuLabour Government is the worst in British history.

They are completely Shamless.

I want to see their Portilo moment at the next election as the results are read out.

Jackie Smith 15 votes

Hazel Blears 10 Votes

Harman 2 Votes

Just to watch their pale faces as they realise that the people have just said F**koff.

At which Jacqui Smith suddenly by complete coincidence of course gets a job as a executive director at say EDS the firm providing the ID card tech paid about £750K a year.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
I've always thought there should be a straight forward hotel-like building to house all this lot. One building to defend.

A sort of hotel, where they just have a small serviced flat. No redecorating and refurnishing on demand.

This makes sense, although it would prevent them from building up their property empire in the heart of super expensive London.

Hang the lot of them! (Did I say that out loud? :ph34r: )

HOLA4411
The problem is ALL politicians have their snouts in the trough

..lib-dem+conservative and labour they are all at it.

The problem is this has been going on for years and years but no one has took note..

I probably need to remove the rose tinted specs and possibly the ravages of age are playing havoc with my memory but I look back at Tory sleaze as a kind of "naughtiness", filling their pockets at the expense of businesses or more often shagging someone they werent supposed to.

I dont recall ever reading a headline about the Tories and feeling so full of nausea as I do nowadays

HOLA4412
I can't even be angry with benefit fraudsters anymore when reading things like this.

benifit fraudsters are usually poorish and uneducated this b1tch and all other MPs and councilors have not an ounce of morality.

its sickening and legal.

HOLA4413
I probably need to remove the rose tinted specs and possibly the ravages of age are playing havoc with my memory but I look back at Tory sleaze as a kind of "naughtiness", filling their pockets at the expense of businesses or more often shagging someone they werent supposed to.

I dont recall ever reading a headline about the Tories and feeling so full of nausea as I do nowadays

+1

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

Quite. Bye bye Jacqui.

I'll send you a deck of Top Trumps since you like cards so much.

Edited by DissipatedYouthIsValuable

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
Quite. Bye bye Jacqui.

I don't think I've ever seen a person so utterly out of their depth as Jacqui Smith.

And that's saying something when (just looking at today's government) she beats Caroline Flint, Alaistair Darling, Hilary Benn, Ed Balls, Tony McNulty ... geez, I may as well just list the whole ******tard NuLab cabinet that Brown surrounds himself with.

HOLA4420
I don't think I've ever seen a person so utterly out of their depth as Jacqui Smith.

And that's saying something when (just looking at today's government) she beats Caroline Flint, Alaistair Darling, Hilary Benn, Ed Balls, Tony McNulty ... geez, I may as well just list the whole ******tard NuLab cabinet that Brown surrounds himself with.

That’s a good point is there one of the cabinet who haven’t been accused of dodgy money activities?

Mandy

Straw

Balls/Cooper

The one who Berlusconi paid her mortgage.

There is just so many you lose count.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425
Ms Smith claims the maximum parliamentary second-home allowance, currently a tax-free £24,006 a year, on the detached house in her West Midlands constituency, where her husband and two young children live and which she bought for £300,000 five years ago.

But hang on a sec, I thought that this second home allowance was to pay for the interest only.

Even assuming that it's an IO mortgage at 7% that's still only £21,000. In reality it should be a lot less than this. Why the ****** is she claiming the full amount to start with?