HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
46 minutes ago, frederico said:

He's going to slowly walk up to that funny stable door thing in the boe, seriously say something he thinks is profound and then turn around and slowly walk away. 

Safe in the knowledge that he is superior to everyone else.

HOLA449
51 minutes ago, rantnrave said:

Term Funding Scheme was always scheduled to be reviewed in August. Is it causing too much inflation and so has to be stopped, or is it a vital tool in supporting house prices banks which  must be extended? 

The BOE apparently don't support housing. So instead ensure banks can spray credit at the market for them.

It wouldn't surprise me if he left suddenly citing 'ill-health' once he notices what a mess he's made. Brexit will be used to cover the scale of his folly.

HOLA4410

I think I saw Carney this morning,

ForrestGumpMoment17.JPG

and in case you dont get it....

https://www.ft.com/content/bbcddb7a-9f61-11e6-86d5-4e36b35c3550?mhq5j=e1

"Mr Carney’s family will move back to his native Canada in the summer of 2018 after his eldest daughter finishes school"

This odious little man ( IMHO ) is more concerned about his daughters schooling than millions of people eating.

Say it all really.  He needs to go.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
8 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

ForrestGumpMoment17.JPG

"Mr Carney’s family will move back to his native Canada in the summer of 2018 after his eldest daughter finishes school"

This odious little man ( IMHO ) is more concerned about his daughters schooling than millions of people eating.

Let's hope by 2018 Canada's economy is fcked and they're eagerly awaiting his return.

I can hear his excuses, it was all caused by Brexit and I did my best.                                

HOLA4416
8 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

So, regardless of what state the UK economy is in before, during or potentially after 2018 Carney is purely basing his future plans on when his daughter finishes school.

HOLA4417
18 minutes ago, nome said:

So, regardless of what state the UK economy is in before, during or potentially after 2018 Carney is purely basing his future plans on when his daughter finishes school.

Very expensive finishing school eh.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
9 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

ForrestGumpMoment17.JPG

He has all the disadvantages of being Establishment (no direct democratic accountability), and none of the advantages (sense of moral duty).

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422