HOLA444
Looks like everyone is getting their numbers in early this week

Winners so far:

Subby 8th March

Vespasian 15th March

Prophet-profit 23 March

Doccyboy 30th March

Subby 5th April

Not only could you join the hall of fame, but pick up this weeks fantasy property from the delights of the EXTREMELY GOOD VALUE Northern Ireland property market. As you know, PROPERTY PRICES ONLY EVER GO UP so next week your fantasy property could be worth more fantasy cash

47 High Street, Ballymoney, Co Antrim, BTxx xxx

16698539.jpg

Type Land

Bedrooms ........erm

Reception .......hmmm

Offer Status

For Sale

Estate Agent

McAfee Ballymoney

Offers Over £20,000

EUR 24,961*

US$ 39,474

Features

Description

This lock up garage is conveniently situated on High Street in Ballymoney within a short walk of the town centre and all local amenities. There may be some development potential (subject to planning permission) and the property is also suitably situated to Ballymoney Borough Council Offices.

ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES

Large double-fronted oak doors leading to a large RECEPTION HALL with grand chandelier, also containing a sweeping FEATURE MARBLE STAIRCASE. Leading on to a GRAND BALLROOM with adjoining DINING HALL containing many suits of armour, medieval tapestries etc.

LARGE SMOKING LOUNGE with feature oak panelling,

RECEPTION LOUNGE (ideal for afternoon tea)

KITCHEN AREAS, featuring walk in larder, Large oven fit to take a whole hog

EIGHT BEDROOMS including 3 with four poster beds

SERVANTS QUARTERS

PRIVATE GARDENS (3 acres)

TENNIS COURTS, SWIMMING POOL, GROUSE MOOR

...and those are the council offices right behind that bijou maisonette - the white building with the circular bit. 'Suitably situated' - dear oh..

Edited by WouldbeSeller

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Could be a big week this week (I feel it in my water)

Winners so far:

Subby 8th March

Vespasian 15th March

Prophet-profit 23 March

Doccyboy 30th March

Subby 5th April

Sogy 12th April

Not only could you join the hall of fame, but pick up this weeks fantasy property from the delights of the EXTREMELY GOOD VALUE Northern Ireland property market. As you know, PROPERTY PRICES ONLY EVER GO UP so next week your fantasy property could be worth more fantasy cash

268 Doagh Road, Newtownabbey, BT36 6BB

http://www.propertynews.com/brochure.php?r...amp;p=PNC220961

12106350.jpg

Type

Detached Bungalow

Bedrooms

Reception

Offer Status

For Sale For Ever

Estate Agent

RE/MAX Property Sales

Offers Around

£ 1,200,000 (Yes, thats 7.5 times rateable value, you HPC bastards)

EUR 1,484,284*

US$ 2,366,139

Features

* Prime residential Site.

* CIRCA> 0.55 Acres

* Great Location

* Close to all local amenities.

* With great transport links to Belfast and surrounding towns.

Description

EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A PRIME RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE (SUBJECT TO RELEVANT PERMISSIONS)

The site is Circa 0.55 Acres and is zoned as white lands under the Belfast metropolitan area plan 2010 and would therefore be suitable for a high density residential development of apartments or townhouses.

VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH SOLE SELLING AGENT RICHARD CRANIUM- 1-800 O-V-E-R-P-R-I-C-E-D

Edited by Vespasian

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
Could be a big week this week (I feel it in my water)

268 Doagh Road, Newtownabbey, BT36 6BB

http://www.propertynews.com/brochure.php?r...amp;p=PNC220961

12106350.jpg

Offers Around

£ 1,200,000 (Yes, thats 7.5 times rateable value, you HPC bastards)

VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH SOLE SELLING AGENT RICHARD CRANIUM- 1-800 O-V-E-R-P-R-I-C-E-D

Ahh .... not too shabby Newtownabbey. I love it. That is quite a prize this week Vespasian. You are really spoiling us!

And it is a snip at a cool 1.2 mill too!

The penny has just dropped re: Richard Cranium and I'm LMAO here :lol: Priceless. Keep 'em coming!

Edited by paul65

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
981!

Traktion is the winner this week. The actual figure was 997. Good guessing Traktion.

Geez, we're all getting quite handy at this little sweepstake now aren't we.

Full report is here: http://www.treesdontgrowtothesky.com/Prope...NI/19.04.08.php

Lettings report is here:

http://www.treesdontgrowtothesky.com/Prope...gs/19.04.08.php

What a great week for newbies to start tuning into the TDGTTS reports following the Irish News coverage.

HOLA4422

All these price reductions are encouraging.

I'm just a bit suspicious that a lot of them are being priced lower to attract interest (especially the entry level ones at 90k etc)...then if someone comes along and offers the asking price, that they're turned down. ie. they wanna start a bidding war...

PS - I've never bought a house before so maybe there are laws etc that prevent what I am suggesting.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
I'm just a bit suspicious that a lot of them are being priced lower to attract interest (especially the entry level ones at 90k etc)...then if someone comes along and offers the asking price, that they're turned down. ie. they wanna start a bidding war...

Let them start it, if they can :)

I doubt they can, though.

And Napoleon (aka the Kerryvestors) is about to start his death march out of Moscow (aka Northern Ireland), dropping the "savvy investments" on the way for peanuts (or whatever anyone wants to and can pay for them).

HOLA4425