House Price Crash Forum

The "irish House Hunter" Report Sweepstake

welcome to the forum and be careful to keep an eye on Subby and his extensive range of gifs!

thankyouthankyou.gif

as for TTDGTTS, subby should be banned from taking part for a week, my take is 1066 (battle of Hastings and all that)

whispertootherperson.gif what and miss out on my recrod breaking 4th prediction ;)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I particularly liked the reference to the Wan-kenhut Wardrobes - They must be quite large units then??? :P

Yes ;) Quite large in size, just in need of some internal "whitewashing" :rolleyes:

p.s. congrats to your avatar on the Mayor thing

What really strikes me is how crap the quality of new builds are. They are tiny, cheaply-mate tat.

Oh, and by the way, check this out:

http://www.propertynews.com/brochure.php?p=PNC299231

See the obligatory flat screen TV? (all houses seem to have them now). Is it me, or would watching a TV that's hung that high up on the wall be rather uncomfortable?

Yes, I think I'd require a visit to the chiropractor following a 3hr session of watching the Godfather there.

As well as that, don't you think the 1st picture (PRICE REDUCED) looks so tacky...its like they're advertising a sofa or something.

Yes, I think I'd require a visit to the chiropractor following a 3hr session of watching the Godfather there.

As well as that, don't you think the 1st picture (PRICE REDUCED) looks so tacky...its like they're advertising a sofa or something.

Indeed - very tacky.

It's really fortunate however that flat screen tv's have become affordable just around the time that new build houses have rooms that are too small to fit one of the old types of tv into ;)

I wonder how we were able to build houses in the past that we could fit those big things into? And at a fraction of the price of todays shoeboxes?

Never mind, I'm off to watch a 40" TV from 4 feet away (i.e. the other side of the room) in my uk slave box ;)

Edited by JoeDavola

Sweepstake time again

Winners so far:

Subby 8th March

Vespasian 15th March

Prophet-profit 23 March

Doccyboy 30th March

Subby 5th April

Sogy 12th April

Traktion 19th April

Subby 26th April

Beta Version Squeak 3rd May

Not only could you join the hall of fame, but pick up this weeks fantasy property from the delights of the EXTREMELY GOOD VALUE Northern Ireland property market. As you know, PROPERTY PRICES ONLY EVER GO UP so next week your fantasy property could be worth more fantasy cash

http://www.propertynews.com/brochure.php?r...mp;p=HESHES0805

15621756.jpg

Site adjacent to , 35 Deramore Gardens, Ormeau Road, Belfast, BT7 3FN

Type Site

Bedrooms

Reception

Offer Status For Sale

Estate Agent Hampton Estates

From

£ 100,000

EUR 127,137*

US$ 195,057

Features

Description Words fail me, this is just taking the piss

Total Site Area - 0.035 acres (Thats £2.86 million per square acre :blink: )

Quick link to this property www.propertynews.com/c92c

Sweepstake time again

Not only could you join the hall of fame, but pick up this weeks fantasy property from the delights of the EXTREMELY GOOD VALUE Northern Ireland property market. As you know, PROPERTY PRICES ONLY EVER GO UP so next week your fantasy property could be worth more fantasy cash

http://www.propertynews.com/brochure.php?r...mp;p=HESHES0805

15621756.jpg

Site adjacent to , 35 Deramore Gardens, Ormeau Road, Belfast, BT7 3FN

Type Site

From

£ 100,000

EUR 127,137*

US$ 195,057

Features

Description Words fail me, this is just taking the piss

Total Site Area - 0.035 acres (Thats £2.86 million per square acre :blink: )

Quick link to this property www.propertynews.com/c92c

You know I've always fancied owning a bit of land (I could be like Richard Harris in The Field) - this could be my lucky day and as the National Lottery goes "if you're not in it you can't win it".

As for my guess I am sticking with the general NI Property Market State of Emergency - Last week I went for 999 and was just marginally too high (Beta_Squeak pipped me!) so this week I will plump for 911 instead! :lol: