House Price Crash Forum

Reform Is the 2024 Dark Horse

HOLA441

Reform is looking like THE 2024 vote for millions of destitute people.

Starmer's NuLabour Blair circle jerk is a tragic b4stardisation of what Labour actually is.  Starmer is a non starter, as is Sunak.

Edit - Farage is the better politician, even if he is the original Brexit idiot.

Edited by Social Justice League
Typo and edit

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
9 minutes ago, Social Justice League said:

Starmer's NuLabour Blair circle jerk is a tragic b4stardisation of what Labour actually is.  Starmer is a non starter, as is Sunsk.

A right pair of engorged tits imo.

Yes.

The 2 major parties are now both completely corrupt and beholden to their corporate overlords.

I have never voted in my life but I might this time and just pick the party I have never heard of just for $hits and giggles.

Mix it up a bit.

I'd absolutely love it if both major parties lost most of their seats.

Never going to happen because the British public are sheep but one can dream.

HOLA443
2 hours ago, Social Justice League said:

Starmer's NuLabour Blair circle jerk is a tragic b4stardisation of what Labour actually is.  Starmer is a non starter, as is Sunsk.

A right pair of engorged tits imo.

There is no destitution in the UK. 

HOLA444
HOLA445
1 hour ago, Orb said:

Imagine if they offered a referendum on mass immigration as an election pledge. They'd probably do some serious damage to the main two parties if they did. 

No because most people aren't nazis

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
30 minutes ago, Stewy said:

There's help if they want it. 

Do you actually know anyone who as lived on the streets? This is not a lifestyle choice. 

You say there is help. I haven't witnessed the RNLI going around the streets picking up the homeless and transferring them to hotels.

HOLA449
2 hours ago, Si1 said:

I used to think that, then covid came and the amount of people who thought you should be stripped of your freedom and livelihood unless you had the jab was truly frightening.

HOLA4410
1 hour ago, Tony_Teacake said:

Do you actually know anyone who as lived on the streets? This is not a lifestyle choice. 

You say there is help. I haven't witnessed the RNLI going around the streets picking up the homeless and transferring them to hotels.

I've heard enough stories about them refusing help. 

HOLA4411
2 hours ago, Si1 said:

Most people's objection to mass immigration has nothing to do with race and it's a fact that most people object to it.

Labelling people "Nazis" is just an attempt by the lunatic left to make them feel guilty about their perfectly normal views so they stop talking about it.

HOLA4412
20 minutes ago, Stewy said:

I've heard enough stories about them refusing help. 

To be fair, I've seen beggars sat with a smart phone and being picked up by a friend at the end of their shift.

Edited by fellow

HOLA4413
30 minutes ago, fellow said:

Most people's objection to mass immigration has nothing to do with race and it's a fact that most people object to it.

Labelling people "Nazis" is just an attempt by the lunatic left to make them feel guilty about their perfectly normal views so they stop talking about it.

You mentioned race. Whatever.

HOLA4414
1 hour ago, LetsBuild said:

I used to think that, then covid came and the amount of people who thought you should be stripped of your freedom and livelihood unless you had the jab was truly frightening.

Because vaccinations are just like 1930s Germany. Yeah.

HOLA4415
6 hours ago, Stewy said:

There is no destitution in the UK. 

They measure it as being in shelter but not having unlimited fags, booze, drugs, heating, entertainment and food while not working. Having free shelter and food and being a bit cold in winter is "destitution". 

HOLA4416
6 hours ago, Stewy said:

There's help if they want it. 

Thats not strictly true.

i posted a link last week that said that last year english councils failed to provide any accommodation whatsoever to just under half of those who applied despite being homeless or at immediate risk if homelessness. 

Edited by regprentice

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Post Brexit, I’m not really sure anyone cares that much about the boats and immigration as the media suggest.  Seems like a distraction technique from the rest of the governments sh*t show to me.

Its just scapegoating.

Also with practically no NHS nowadays and the cost of living crisis, we will increasingly attract only the desperate.  Genuine asylum seekers the country has a moral obligation to help.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
5 hours ago, Orb said:

Imagine if they offered a referendum on mass immigration as an election pledge. They'd probably do some serious damage to the main two parties if they did. 

Yep definitely. The Brexit vote showed that a vast amount of people are concerned about mass immigration.... 

I suspect due to inflated house prices since 2016 and all the press regarding continued mass immigration... the number of people concerned about immigration has grown substantially.

HOLA4421
3 hours ago, dpg50000 said:

Tell that to the many homeless sleeping rough on our streets. Better still, just shut up, you absolute tit. 

He really is a prize wally isn't he! And that's being extremely lenient!

It's why i put him on ignore long ago...I still see the **** he spouts when gets quoted now and again!

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
1 minute ago, staintunerider said:

Don;t doubt it but these are deceptive rotten individuals posing as something they are not to make a buck...

But you can tell the difference between them and the real homeless right? 😆

HOLA4424
25 minutes ago, Yvonne said:

Post Brexit, I’m not really sure anyone cares that much about the boats and immigration as the media suggest.  Seems like a distraction technique from the rest of the governments sh*t show to me.

Its just scapegoating.

Also with practically no NHS nowadays and the cost of living crisis, we will increasingly attract only the desperate.  Genuine asylum seekers the country has a moral obligation to help.

You've got that wrong...most do not like economic migrants barging their way illegally into this country and then being put up a taxpayer expense....

As for genuine aslyum seekers...don;t disagree ..trouble is the absolute vast majority are economic migrants....not genuine asylum seekers...

I was in Germany when Merkel threw the doors open....there were Syrians who were genuine becoming enraged and telling the authorities that virtually all those claiming to be Syrian were not Syrian...

HOLA4425