House Price Crash Forum

Sunak Is Going To Be Useless

HOLA441
On 20/03/2024 at 15:16, staintunerider said:

More and more saying Sunak is going to get his P45 and some who want him gone fearing he will respond by calling a snap election, i can see him doing exactly that because his main problem is he's a little worm of a guy which they have all figured out by now and why they want him gone, but worms being worms well they're gona worm so yup he's likely to do just that, unelected PM that he is , he likes being PM like the unelected Broon before him, that's his trouble he wants to be PM I have said for himself but he's **** at it and can't face up to it but he'll cling on like the worm he is....he'll drage the whole party down the U bend not that they need much help there....i can see them baying for him to exit stage left as this goes on....it's gonna be messy!

There are people who wonder why Sunak is not taking the chance to get on with doing important issues for the UK without worrying about an already lost election. I was one of them. I suspect he is, we just had not thought these were big issues.

I think he is genuine in thinking free ports actually are a good thing (which is silly) and that his AI work is vitally important. ANd I think he will want as long aspossible to do his work on those things.

I think economic inequality, social division, environmental issue, foregin affairs and international development are not as interesting to him.

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
On 23/03/2024 at 09:28, Bob8 said:

I think economic inequality, social division, environmental issue, foregin affairs and international development are not as interesting to him.

...so the actual job of being a PM then? ;)

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Mohamed Mansour: Rishi Sunak faces criticism after Tory donor given knighthood - BBC News

Sir Mohamed was given a knighthood alongside Farming Minister Mark Spencer and Shipley's Conservative MP Philip Davies, as well as damehoods for former ministers Tracey Crouch and Harriett Baldwin.

Mr Sunak recommended the honours to the King, but questions have also been raised about the unconventional timing of the announcement as Parliament begins its Easter recess.

Typically lists of people who have received honours are published at New Year and on the King's official birthday in June.

HOLA4411
7 minutes ago, Bruce Banner said:

Mohamed Mansour: Rishi Sunak faces criticism after Tory donor given knighthood - BBC News

Sir Mohamed was given a knighthood alongside Farming Minister Mark Spencer and Shipley's Conservative MP Philip Davies, as well as damehoods for former ministers Tracey Crouch and Harriett Baldwin.

Mr Sunak recommended the honours to the King, but questions have also been raised about the unconventional timing of the announcement as Parliament begins its Easter recess.

Typically lists of people who have received honours are published at New Year and on the King's official birthday in June.

Have you made a donation to the Conservative Party and not received a knighhthood??

You could be entitled to compensation!!

Call 0800-LOWTAXATIONPARTY now!!

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bruce Banner said:

Jonathan Gullis, new deputy chair of Tory party, what a horrible toad. He had me shouting at the TV, I had to mute him.

The Tory party must go, every last one of them., let them join the Whigs.

Agree Bruce, the Tory party is beyond parody at this point and are into full on r3t4rd mode.  The problem I have is that I can't vote for 'Starmers Blair Cult Project' either. 

Both parties are large turds at the bottom of the pan that won't flush.

Edited by Social Justice League
Typo

HOLA4414
1 hour ago, Social Justice League said:

Agree Bruce, the Tory party is beyond parody at this point and are into full on r3t4rd mode.  The problem I have is that I can't vote for 'Starmers Blair Cult Project' either. 

Both parties are large turds at the bottom of the pan that won't flush.

As I keep saying, vote tactically against the Tories, not for Labour.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
10 hours ago, Bruce Banner said:

As I keep saying, vote tactically against the Tories, not for Labour.

5 hours ago, Bruce Banner said:

To get the "Tories" out and share their seats between the various opposition parties rather than handing Labour a large majority.

Labour is pretty underwhelming but represents a way to kick current govt out and steady the ship. I seem to believe Clement Atlee was regarded as a bit mediocre at the time and yet he headed possibly the most transformative govt we've ever had. But more likely I think the country has a decade of pain both economically and politically to face up to.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Thatcher claimed her biggest achievement was the creation of New Labour , this was when the Establishment took total control of the opposition and rendered it impotent. The emergence of Corbyn was put down from within and Starmer has set about purging Labour of left leaning politicians. Where do the left go now ? The Workers Party GB ? led by a man who actually voted Conservative in a seat he himself was standing in . Britain is an illusion of democracy , from its unelected head of state , its unelected House of Lords , its unelected Prime Minister , its unelected Foreign Secretary to the next probable leader who has pledged to put another country that nobody votes for as his number one priority , a country currently engaged in genocide that he actively supports . Vote Labour get Likud 

HOLA4420

Rishi Sunak facing nightmare scenario as super poll leaves Tories with less than 100 seats (msn.com)

Rishi Sunak appears to be on the verge of leading the Conservative Party to the worst result in its 346-year history, according to a new super poll.

The survey of 15,000 voters for Survation, paid for by former Remainer group Best for Britain, suggests that the Tories are facing a wipeout which would leave them with just 98 seats.

The projected results are so bad that the Prime Minister would even be on the verge of losing his safe Richmond seat in Yorkshire with a mere 2.5 percent lead and his Chancellor Jeremy Hunt would have just a one percent lead in his seat in Surrey amid a series of high profile losses for the Tories.

It appears to confirm that Conservative voters are either planning to stay at home or have abandoned the party for Reform UK on the right.

The Electoral Calculus prediction suggests that Labour would sweep the board taking 468 seats, leaving Sir Keir Starmer with a record majority.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
3 minutes ago, Pebbles said:

Look I'm not a big fantan of "Mr take a knee" but his MPs are far worse. https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2024/mar/30/starmer-faces-discontent-as-labour-mps-criticise-election-flyers-union-jacks look at the proud examples of pro immigration who don't even like the countries flag they now claim to represent as MPs.

The old "Take a knee" thing again :rolleyes:. When will you CCHQ troops give up on that one?

As for Labour, I'll be voting tactically against the "Tories", not for Labour.

HOLA4425