House Price Crash Forum

Will Russia invade Ukraine and what happens if it escalates with NATO/US getting involved

coypondboy

HOLA441
38 minutes ago, satsuma said:

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2022/09/russia-exile-putin-military-draft/671541/

Russian men give testimony about PooTin, they call him a Psychopath 

Yes but Putin responded to that enquiry from the witness stand , it was held in private  , no transcripts were taken  , he refused to testify under oath as  conditions of his testimony and his advisor was allowed to take the witness stand with him but he did respond to all the questions ......I heard the investigators claimed they were lied to , underfunded, set up to fail , evidence withheld and encouraged people to keep asking questions but at least they made him accountable 

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Staffsknot

• Si1

• rollover

• pig

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
26 minutes ago, Lucky Larry said:

Yes but Putin responded to that enquiry from the witness stand , it was held in private  , no transcripts were taken  , he refused to testify under oath as  conditions of his testimony and his advisor was allowed to take the witness stand with him but he did respond to all the questions ......I heard the investigators claimed they were lied to , underfunded, set up to fail , evidence withheld and encouraged people to keep asking questions but at least they made him accountable 

What enquiry?

HOLA443
HOLA444
29 minutes ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

Again a slow hand clap for all you Putin patsies and apologists who have done his bidding on here since 2016. This is all on you. 🤡🤡🤡🤡

I feel we may find out soon if Russia will use any tactical WMD.

HOLA445
20 minutes ago, Si1 said:

I feel we may find out soon if Russia will use any tactical WMD.

I would not be surprised if the USA and China are in talks about how to defuse the situation while stitching up Putin later. Whatever happens, Russia is ecomically screwed, an outcast and a minor partner to China. This could be a very very long game!!

HOLA446
25 minutes ago, IMHAL said:

I would not be surprised if the USA and China are in talks about how to defuse the situation while stitching up Putin later. Whatever happens, Russia is ecomically screwed, an outcast and a minor partner to China. This could be a very very long game!!

It makes sense to now divide up Russia between the main parties, as I said before we did it with Germany.  Naughty boys get their bottoms smacked and are not allowed to play with anything sharp until they are all grown up.  

HOLA447
13 minutes ago, satsuma said:

It makes sense to now divide up Russia between the main parties, as I said before we did it with Germany.  Naughty boys get their bottoms smacked and are not allowed to play with anything sharp until they are all grown up.  

What's left of Russia itself, esp if Siberia gets independence, could be really quite small , and probably very grumpy.

I'd hope China gets most of the nukes as I'd rather a rational rival and trading partner than an insane Chechen, say. @zugzwang

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/russia-will-formally-annex-four-occupied-regions-of-ukraine-nk7ftn8mx

So, I laughed and laughed when I learned PooTee had woken up and said to his Comrades he decided to Annex areas he didn't actually control.  I get it that he needs to look like there is a plan, but isn't this like breaking into someones house and then making an application to remortgage the place?  Like after you already got a brush shaft stuck up your arse by the homeowner?  

HOLA4412
7 hours ago, zugzwang said:

Another crybaby post. I make that your 501st.

You were the one making a song and dance about Jeremy being unelectable, naturally forgetting that he came within 2,500 votes of winning in 2017, denied Treason May her majority while accruing a greater share of the vote than the Great Shattan in 2005.

Obviously, as a Johnson booster the last three years are on you. The clusterf**k of calamity, the pervasive economic malaise, the pile of Covid bodies to the Moon, the latest leg up in the housing market. And perforce, Thick Lizzy and Karzi Kwarteng's economic illiteracy!

Bozo, Sunny Djinn, Karzi and Thick Lizzy. You helped put them all there.

All we're trying to do is get you to take ownership of the shitshow. But you never will, of course. Any more than you'll admit responsibility for the chaos and misery you left behind in the Middle East.

maxresdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=e96dc74

Another meaningful intervention by the forums has been who will be sat there bitter as a bulldog licking lemon piss off a thistle if Starmer gets in with a large majority.

You talk shite Zug. You just talk shite these days

HOLA4413
1 hour ago, Si1 said:

So then

Lyman.

@Staffsknot, are AFU likely to simply cut it off and leave remaining Russians besieged in Lyman whilst most AFU forces carry on East and South?

Depends on what state the forces are in there and what is needed to contain them.

If the reports of disarray are true then they can be bypassed. Might be prudent to cut them off and ensure a low casualty surrender. Saves own troops too.

Leaving a force, even small with any capability and determination risks your own lines.

Politically taking Lyman will symbolise another a hammer blow to Russia.

HOLA4414
1 hour ago, Si1 said:

What's left of Russia itself, esp if Siberia gets independence, could be really quite small , and probably very grumpy.

I'd hope China gets most of the nukes as I'd rather a rational rival and trading partner than an insane Chechen, say. @zugzwang

They could just be decommissioned as happened to many of those from Ukraine.

HOLA4415
3 minutes ago, Staffsknot said:

They could just be decommissioned as happened to many of those from Ukraine.

Well yeah. I suppose my point was I don't want a critically large quantity of weapons grade nuclear materials in the hands of knuckle dragging newly minted central Asian republics etc.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
7 minutes ago, Si1 said:

Well yeah. I suppose my point was I don't want a critically large quantity of weapons grade nuclear materials in the hands of knuckle dragging newly minted central Asian republics etc.

China might not want a boatload of Russian missiles either. Lot of expense, lot of tech not theirs to maintain.

A policy of denuclearisation might just bring some stability rather than loading up lots of additional warheads.

HOLA4419
13 minutes ago, Staffsknot said:

China might not want a boatload of Russian missiles either. Lot of expense, lot of tech not theirs to maintain.

A policy of denuclearisation might just bring some stability rather than loading up lots of additional warheads.

Fair enough.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
1 hour ago, Staffsknot said:

Another meaningful intervention by the forums has been who will be sat there bitter as a bulldog licking lemon piss off a thistle if Starmer gets in with a large majority.

You talk shite Zug. You just talk shite these days

More abuse! More name-calling! The willingness to talk about anything other than house prices, the hallmark of the VI. And then when the subject is broached 'There Is No Alternative'.

A VI troll.  😷

If Starmer does what he promised faithfully to do when he was elected leader I'll be very happy indeed. He may not be the sharpest tool in the woodshed but there are signs that even he's registered the global shift away from the Washington Consensus.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/09/28/labour-could-impose-heavier-taxes-wealthy-keir-starmer-suggests/

Labour could bring in heavier taxes for wealthy, Keir Starmer suggests

HOLA4422
3 minutes ago, zugzwang said:

More abuse! More name-calling! The willingness to talk about anything other than house prices, the hallmark of the VI. And then when the subject is broached 'There Is No Alternative'.

A VI troll.  😷

If Starmer does what he promised faithfully to do when he was elected leader I'll be very happy indeed. He may not be the sharpest tool in the woodshed but there are signs that even he's registered the global shift away from the Washington Consensus.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/09/28/labour-could-impose-heavier-taxes-wealthy-keir-starmer-suggests/

Labour could bring in heavier taxes for wealthy, Keir Starmer suggests

I want house prices to drop I rent as I've said before you muppet.

You desperately try and paint people as the enemy like the shitest elements of the Red Terror era.

The insults are giving it back to you what you give out. If you wrere civil I'd be civil back. But you aren't and you aren't worth trying to be civil with.

Now you are screeching about incivility after telling people to eat shit and ****** off? 

You need to get over yourself. You aren't getting anywhere and your fantasy posts get unpicked every time.

Now do you have anything on Ukraine or is your fairytale need keeping you desperately thread sliding?

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
3 hours ago, Si1 said:

You have to be kidding! The American kit is dodgy as f**k, goodness only knows what state the Russian gear is in.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_Damascus_Titan_missile_explosion

HOLA4425
1 minute ago, Staffsknot said:

I want house prices to drop I rent as I've said before you muppet.

You desperately try and paint people as the enemy like the shitest elements of the Red Terror era.

The insults are giving it back to you what you give out. If you wrere civil I'd be civil back. But you aren't and you aren't worth trying to be civil with.

Now you are screeching about incivility after telling people to eat shit and ****** off? 

You need to get over yourself. You aren't getting anywhere and your fantasy posts get unpicked every time.

Now do you have anything on Ukraine or is your fairytale need keeping you desperately thread sliding?

More name-calling and abuse! Bore off.