House Price Crash Forum

Will Russia invade Ukraine and what happens if it escalates with NATO/US getting involved

coypondboy

HOLA441
2 minutes ago, yelims said:

More nonsense 

How many NATO personnel died in this war? 

Because Russian nazi military deaths are approaching 2x their Afghanistan and 1x Vietnam now

If Russia was fighting NATO then Putin would have already been found dead in a ditch sodomised like Gaddafi or hanging like Saddam

NATO is arming Ukraine no other plausible explanation, or the Ukrainian are super human and the Russians are wimps 

• Replies 41.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Staffsknot

• Si1

• rollover

• pig

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
16 minutes ago, shlomo said:

NATO is arming Ukraine no other plausible explanation, or the Ukrainian are super human and the Russians are wimps 

Yes NATO are arming Ukraine it’s not exactly hidden, just today

That doesn’t however put “NATO at war with Russia”, for that matter Russia hasn’t even declared war on Ukraine, just like USSR arming North Koreans, Vietnamese and Iraqis never put them at war with west.

Does it bother you that these Special Supply Operations most of the civilised and free world is under taking is killing your fellow Russian neo nazis who are vacationing on a Special Military Operation?

HOLA443
5 minutes ago, yelims said:

That doesn’t however put “NATO at war with Russia”, for that matter Russia hasn’t even declared war on Ukraine, just like USSR arming North Koreans, Vietnamese and Iraqis never put them at war with west.

Does it bother you that these Special Supply Operations most of the civilised and free world is under taking is killing your fellow Russian neo nazis who are vacationing on a Special Military Operation?

Interestingly, SpaceX are also supplying free robust internet connectivity to the heroic Ukrainian defenders.

Turns out 20 years ago the Russian space agency's chief designer SPAT at Elon Musk in a business meeting. Not a smart move really.

HOLA444
28 minutes ago, yelims said:

I am not on the side of Russia 

I just do not accept all Russians are evil which you seem to believe in.

You will find just as many good Russians as other nationalities 

HOLA445
2 minutes ago, shlomo said:

Most of the Russian military that are looting, killing and raping (women and kids) in Ukraine are there quite voluntarily 

1. either “contractors”

2. or mercenaries 

There are accusations of some conscripts being sent but that resulted in court cases in Russia as they never declared a war, there are also rumours of gang pressing of Donetsk civilians 

So these military personnel are yes quite evil, there’s a few dozen thousand Russian soldiers who seemed to have found a soul and refused to serve reported

So yes not all Russians are evil

However since there has not been a popular revolt against Putin by staying silent most Russians are approving and enabling this war

All it takes for evil to take root is for good men and women to do nothing.

Russians (for most part, of course there are notable exceptions of brave Russians standing up to Putin) are rightly now viewed as uncultured barbarians who deserve their pitiful existence in the shithole that Russia has become in the 23 years of Putin 

HOLA446
4 minutes ago, shlomo said:

But you went about making that point in a very odd way

For instance by claiming Stalin did some good things and if the Ukrainian's had just rolled over and accepted being invaded and sent off to camps in Russia it would jhave been so much better

HOLA447
17 minutes ago, Drat said:

But you went about making that point in a very odd way

For instance by claiming Stalin did some good things and if the Ukrainian's had just rolled over and accepted being invaded and sent off to camps in Russia it would jhave been so much better

@yelims is a idiot I was playing with him, he complains about Russians being evil but go on to Brexit thread and the number of times he says black and brown people are not human makes me wonder what kind of person he really is.

We need to be nice to all human being not just our own 

HOLA448
HOLA449
44 minutes ago, shlomo said:

@yelims is a idiot I was playing with him, he complains about Russians being evil but go on to Brexit thread and the number of times he says black and brown people are not human makes me wonder what kind of person he really is.

We need to be nice to all human being not just our own 

Eh what?

You must be mistaking me for them foaming at mouth Brexiteers who willingly retarded their country (slowest growing country in Europe behind Ukraine and Russia now) all to keep “dem brown people out” and something about something for NHS

hows that working out btw??

Edited by yelims

HOLA4410
46 minutes ago, yelims said:

Eh what?

You must be mistaking me for them foaming at mouth Brexiteers who willingly retarded their country (slowest growing country in Europe behind Ukraine and Russia now) all to keep “dem brown people out” and something about something for NHS

Still  not recognising the irony in barking on about bigotry by being very bigoted?

HOLA4411
10 minutes ago, Riedquat said:

Still  not recognising the irony in barking on about bigotry by being very bigoted?

Being anti fascist is not bigotry but what normal people do. Perhaps you should self reflect as to why you have sympathies for evil scum 

Edited by yelims

HOLA4412
22 hours ago, shlomo said:

If the Ukrainian had been passive then it would have stayed a special operation 

You need to read up on the history of Russian occupation of states its considers it should rightfully control. If Ukraine had been passive genocide and Russification would now be well under way.

They have already got started in the liberated Eastern occupied regions. Every male between 18 and 65 are being conscripted and are sent to the front line, untrained and minimally equipped, to soak up Ukrainian artillery fire.  Casualty rates are huge but as far as Russia is concerned this is a win win, as it uses up Ukrainian resources and helps with the depopulation/Russification of Eastern Ukraine.  

HOLA4413

2 hours ago, shlomo said:

Obviously all Russians are not evil but the regime is and given that Russia is a dictatorship that's all that matters. 

Edited by Confusion of VIs

HOLA4414
6 minutes ago, Confusion of VIs said:

Obviously all Russians are not evil but the regime is and given that Russia is a dictatorship that's all that matters. 

Furthermore only Russians can take down this regime, for obvious reasons we in the civilised world can’t help these people (if anything that could be seized by Putin to repress further)

Majority of Russians are complicit in this war either directly by supporting this invasion or indirectly by doing nothing to improve their lives, yes unlike in west (remember million man protests and governments that were brought down circa Iraq war?) they can’t protest or even use word war, but at end of day only Russians can change Russians and oppose this fascist regime.

17 minutes ago, Confusion of VIs said:

You need to read up on the history of Russian occupation of states its considers it should rightfully control. If Ukraine had been passive genocide and Russification would now be well under way.

They have already got started in the liberated Eastern occupied regions. Every male between 18 and 65 are being conscripted and are sent to the front line, untrained and minimally equipped, to soak up Ukrainian artillery fire.  Casualty rates are huge but as far as Russia is concerned this is a win win, as it uses up Ukrainian resources and helps with the depopulation/Russification of Eastern Ukraine.  

It ain’t just Ukrainians being ethnically cleansed but “lesser” and “poorer” non ethnic Russians from the outlying provinces in back arse of Siberia and Caucuses being used as cannon fodder. Not many from Moscow and St Petersburg dying (which is why sinking of Moskva where “real” upper class Russians served was so important and damaging to Putin)

and

HOLA4415
26 minutes ago, Confusion of VIs said:

Casualty rates are huge but as far as Russia is concerned this is a win win, as it uses up Ukrainian resources and helps with the depopulation/Russification of Eastern Ukraine.  

Exactly.

HOLA4416
45 minutes ago, yelims said:

Being anti fascist is not bigotry but what normal people do. Perhaps you should self reflect as to why you have sympathies for evil scum 

Well, you being bigoted against "fascists"* is not what normal people do. You're just being bigoted...

* "Fascist". Anyone who disagrees with one's extreme view 😂

HOLA4417
10 minutes ago, Huggy said:

Well, you being bigoted against "fascists"* is not what normal people do. You're just being bigoted...

* "Fascist". Anyone who disagrees with one's extreme view 😂

Modern Russia is fascist by every single property that is in the definition of fascism and alot in common to fascist regimes of past, do you disagree?

notice how I didn’t call him fascist, just questioning why some people are sympathetic at best and supporting at worst of what is clearly a really ******ed up regime that is screwing with not only Ukraine but whole world.

Edited by yelims

HOLA4418
3 hours ago, shlomo said:

A lot of countries want to feast on Russia 

No way has Ukraine got the capability to do what is being done to the Russian armed forces without significant outside assistance 

Russia amassed hundreds of thousands on troops intent on war with Ukraines. Claimed Ukraine wasn't a proper country.

Then it invaded. Beginning a genocidal war.

If you don't remember that happening, do you remember that discussion yesterday when you were trying to calling it a 'Special Operation' ?

Do you think Europe, or the RoTW for that matter, will be happy with a Russia casually spraying genocidal wars over Europe ? If not then what exactly is 'a lot of countries want to feast on Russia' supposed to mean ?

Because from here it sounds like a fecked up aggressor trying to play the victim.

HOLA4419
3 hours ago, shlomo said:

Everybody seems to have been taken by surprise by Russias actual weakness, but what exactly do you mean by 'explanation' when countries around the world are openly coming to Ukraines aid in all sorts of ways ?

HOLA4420
1 hour ago, Riedquat said:

Exactly @yelims is much more of a bigot than any Brexitor I have come across 

HOLA4421
2 hours ago, yelims said:

Eh what?

FYI: both myself and my wife voted remain as we believe in liberalism, democracy and the brotherhood of man/woman we have changed and would now vote Brexit 

In answer to your question how has Brexit been for me personally, my son has reported that lots of jobs for university students and its very easy to find good work I will miss no restrictions travel to Europe, so all in all I am ambivalent but slightly pro-Brexit 

HOLA4422
18 minutes ago, shlomo said:

Exactly @yelims is much more of a bigot than any Brexitor I have come across 

Right i am the bigot by calling out neo nazi scum (and their supporters) who are raping, pillaging and murdering on behalf of possibly the most corrupt dictator who turned his country (despite incredible natural and human wealth) into a complete shithole in his 23 years of rule, a dictator who started a war so he can endup in Russian history books as “Vlad the Great”

Double plus good comrade! pull the other one 

Edited by yelims

HOLA4423
55 minutes ago, Confusion of VIs said:

So you think that Russians have no place in a liberal, democratic world, what an evil thing to say 

HOLA4424
1 minute ago, yelims said:

Right i am the bigot by calling out neo nazi scum (and their supporters) who are raping, pillaging and murdering on behalf of possibly the most corrupt dictator who turned his country (despite incredible natural and human wealth) into a complete shithole in his 23 years of rule, a dictator who started a war so he can endup in Russian history books as “Vlad the Great”

Double plus good comrade! pull the other one 

You are a bigot because of what you say about Brown and Black and Jewish people

HOLA4425
4 minutes ago, shlomo said:

You are a bigot because of what you say about Brown and Black and Jewish people

What did I say? Still waiting

you seem to be imagining things or maybe need to work on reading comprehension