House Price Crash Forum

Will Russia invade Ukraine and what happens if it escalates with NATO/US getting involved

coypondboy

HOLA441
5 minutes ago, IMHAL said:

It's pretty sick. 

Incredibly sick.

Putin murders their parents, abducts the children and then parades them on stage to persuade everybody how great they are and how wonderful if more Russians went out to help kill more Ukranians and steal their children....

• Replies 41.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Staffsknot

• Si1

• rollover

• pig

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
Just now, IMHAL said:

Oh I see. The West made Russia invade Ukraine and kill all those Ukrainians. The West made Russia want to annex Ukrainians territory. The West made Russia want to destabilise Moldova.

Russia don't want to negotiate, they want to willy wave with nukes and take, by force ex-soiet territory...did you miss that?  What a dosey git you are. 

The West backed the coup in 2014 and then backed the Azov thugs killing Ukrainian civilians in the Donbas 

HOLA443
HOLA444
1 minute ago, Lucky Larry said:

The West backed the coup in 2014 and then backed the Azov thugs killing Ukrainian civilians in the Donbas 

To be clear, it's got fck all to do with Russia what happens in Ukraine. Otherwise we have invaded Russia and changed their regime for what they did to the tartars, the Ukrainians, their politicans, the protesters, the media, the LGBT.... should I go on? They have less than zero mnoral high ground and are guilty of stirring up more shite than most.

And as you well know, the Russian little green men who volunteered to do lollypop duty and help old women across the road in the Donbas had nothing whatsoever to do with it :) 

HOLA445
6 minutes ago, Lucky Larry said:

Did I say that - No , I don't support murder of any kind , that's for you and the goons on here to justify and support. 

But Russia is the agressor and murdering Ukrainians and allowing many many thousands of Russians soldiers to die. No one is invading Russia. They could call it off tomorrow. 

So what do you want Russia and the West to do given that Russia is the agressor?

HOLA446
9 minutes ago, Lucky Larry said:

Oh dear, more moronic Kremlin propaganda -  yet again bitter and twisted the Russian coup failed ;)

HOLA447
31 minutes ago, IMHAL said:

So you can't tell me about a democratic country annexing another with the purpose of genociding...didn't think so ;)

But you seem happy to attack the west whilst staying mute on Russia ACTUAL invasion, annexation and genocidal actions in Ukraine.

I think I know what you are all about...comrade Boaty McBoatface ;)

USA-Iraq. Spin it however you like but it was mass murder.

Attack West? When? Unlike yourself, I don't condone any wars of aggression. Be it our own leaders or dictators far away.

HOLA448
15 minutes ago, Lucky Larry said:

So it's Ok for Russia to rig elections and put in Russian puppets and not ok for the Ukrainians people to elect their own leader in a free and democratic way? 

All whilst the Russian little green men run around stirring up shite in the donbas in support of their Russion masters...in a sovereign state that Russia has no business in being in. Right ;)

HOLA449
HOLA4410
1 minute ago, MerchantNavy said:

USA-Iraq. Spin it however you like but it was mass murder.

Attack West? When? Unlike yourself, I don't condone any wars of aggression. Be it our own leaders or dictators far away.

But you words are all 'attack the west' and excuse Russia. It does not stack up. You are just another one to add to the list of being guilty of support for Russias genocide by lack of comdemnation. 

HOLA4411
2 hours ago, satsuma said:

Don't know myself, always assumed the Chinese were ok, not so sure now.  I think they are blinded by the whole Taiwan thing.  On the other hand I understand that they expect to control the region around the South China Sea, but this whole Russia thing is  unforgivable.  My feeling is Russia should be divided up between the EU, China, Japan and USA, said it before, Russia is not actually a country.  

Normally agree with your posts.

But In my opinion, Russia is a country, it really needs to continue as such

It is doing terrible things right now, but if it disintegrates, there are a few internal players that could take over, and cause massive global issues 

I'm probably thinking of Chechens, this may be a completely unfounded thought process of mine, but Kadyrov is building a 1 million strong army, and Wagner has been getting closer to them.

HOLA4412
4 minutes ago, MerchantNavy said:

Which bit is propaganda? It's well know Azov neo Nazis were on a murdering rampage.

What about the Russian Nazis? Apparently they have far more in Russia than Ukraine. Did they a) purge them or b) promote them into Wagner :)

What a load a shite. Now even you are dumb enough to believe that b0llocks. 

HOLA4413
3 minutes ago, IMHAL said:

But you words are all 'attack the west' and excuse Russia. It does not stack up. You are just another one to add to the list of being guilty of support for Russias genocide by lack of comdemnation. 

No, you are making things up now. Not once have I condoned Russia's attack. It all started when Yelims kept posting his hate and propaganda.

HOLA4414
4 minutes ago, IMHAL said:

What about the Russian Nazis? Apparently they have far more in Russia than Ukraine. Did they a) purge them or b) promote them into Wagner :)

What a load a shite. Now even you are dumb enough to believe that b0llocks. 

The pictures and videos are clear as day. I'm fully aware of the historic Nazi/SS logos and emblems which Azov are proudly displaying.

Are you really going to deny this?

Answer is B. Yes Russia also has it's own issues which needs solving.

Edited by MerchantNavy

HOLA4415
2 minutes ago, MerchantNavy said:

No, you are making things up now. Not once have I condoned Russia's attack. It all started when Yelims kept posting his hate and propaganda.

But you go out of your way to attack the west whilst not comdeming Russia. You could be a Larry Lavrov clone for all it's worth.

Seems strange to me that anyone would point out any past failings of the west (true/false or otherwise), whilst not pointing out the past failings of Russia AND at the same time go out of their wat to not condem Russias actions in Ukraine.

Spooky...but utterly transparent ;)

HOLA4416
1 minute ago, IMHAL said:

But you go out of your way to attack the west whilst not comdeming Russia. You could be a Larry Lavrov clone for all it's worth.

Seems strange to me that anyone would point out any past failings of the west (true/false or otherwise), whilst not pointing out the past failings of Russia AND at the same time go out of their wat to not condem Russias actions in Ukraine.

Spooky...but utterly transparent ;)

You must reading wrong posts

HOLA4417
5 minutes ago, MerchantNavy said:

The pictures and videos are clear as day. I'm fully aware of the historic Nazi/SS logos and emblems which Azov are proudly displaying.

Are you really going to deny this?

Answer is B. Yes Russia also has it's own issues which needs solving.

You didn't answer my question. 

Russia has a bigger population of Nazi supporters than Ukraine. What is Russia doing with them?

The answer is that they are putting them into Wagner and into othercountries to stir up shite.

Hence, the Nazi 'thing', is just an lame excuse for them to invade Ukraine and do a land grab in their quest for imperial expansion. It's all b0llocks, I know it, you know it and the rest iof the world knows it. You are a pap merchant, not a navy merchant.

HOLA4418
2 minutes ago, MerchantNavy said:

You must reading wrong posts

Point me to a post, just one where you condem Russia for it's invasion of Ukraine. Just one were it is off your own back and not in response to soneone who has asked to to explicity do so because it appeared that you supported Russia.

BTW @Lucky Larry didn't manage this simple task. I have great faith that you will be able to :)

HOLA4419
3 minutes ago, IMHAL said:

You didn't answer my question. 

Russia has a bigger population of Nazi supporters than Ukraine. What is Russia doing with them?

The answer is that they are putting them into Wagner and into othercountries to stir up shite.

Hence, the Nazi 'thing', is just an lame excuse for them to invade Ukraine and do a land grab in their quest for imperial expansion. It's all b0llocks, I know it, you know it and the rest iof the world knows it. You are a pap merchant, not a navy merchant.

Russia, naturally has a larger population. Wether neo-nazi was used as an excuse or not, Azov is now symbolic to Ukraine and they have a serious Nazism issue.

HOLA4420
1 minute ago, IMHAL said:

Point me to a post, just one where you condem Russia for it's invasion of Ukraine. Just one were it is off your own back and not in response to soneone who has asked to to explicity do so because it appeared that you supported Russia.

BTW @Lucky Larry didn't manage this simple task. I have great faith that you will be able to :)

The onus is on you to prove I've condoned the war.

Can you condemn:

A - The Russian invasion

B - NATO Illegal Iraq War

HOLA4421
36 minutes ago, IMHAL said:

So you think authoritarian regimes are 'better'??? :) 

Do you want to recall the 10x greater attrocities committed by those regimes?? Probably not.

The United States is an authoritarian regime. It's been at war continuously since its inception. What's really interesting is how this decadees-old hegemon is in a long term trend of decline. The Ukraine War from the longest perspective is about Uncle Sham's efforts to prevent other countries from developing their own sovereignty, technlogy, banking and credit services etc. and shaking off Wall Street's monopoly rent extractors.

HOLA4422
1 hour ago, zugzwang said:

The United States is an authoritarian regime. It's been at war continuously since its inception. What's really interesting is how this decadees-old hegemon is in a long term trend of decline. The Ukraine War from the longest perspective is about Uncle Sham's efforts to prevent other countries from developing their own sovereignty, technlogy, banking and credit services etc. and shaking off Wall Street's monopoly rent extractors.

you don't get it, the USA is a collection of refugees, truly a democracy, you don't have an equivalent or even anything similar, you are a shadow of a shadow of thought or life 

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
8 hours ago, Grayphil said:

Turns out, Russia have been destroying HIMARS. 

Apparently a Czech company has been making some great inflatable replicas.

Maybe they also have inflatable ammo dumps.

Send over some inflatable Ingrids and watch the Russians become distracted. Offer them a puncture repair kit if they surrender 😉

HOLA4425
6 hours ago, satsuma said:

you don't get it, the USA is a collection of refugees, truly a democracy, you don't have an equivalent or even anything similar, you are a shadow of a shadow of thought or life 

The United States is an empire of debt. The greatest debtor nation the world has ever known. One political party, two right wings:  Big Oil (Rep) and Big Money (Dem) both dedicated to the political and monetary subjugation of the entire planet.