House Price Crash Forum

Anger is mounting

HOLA441

"“They were doing that all over. They were basically trying to get everyone to go by being really intimidating and hostile,” 

Sweet lord, those there yesterday have never been an away fan at a football match. That's friendly, try being kettles, hit round the legs, have dogs snapping at you from a few inches away. And that's just Sheffield Wednesday away.

Part of the problem here is that a fair few had a taste of policing reality. They've also got to get a grip in the context of a pandemic that is ripping through Europe again.

Fair enough in normal times and would feel massive sympathy but feck me, one rule for me individualism lands again.

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
5 minutes ago, Brave New World said:

Yes, good point but the  she wasn't a good wage earner living in London. 

Yeah I mean if you start making a ruckus about every case then you’re going to be outside for years though. 

There’s got to be one cop on HPC. Come on, explain this ^^

HOLA443
HOLA444
16 minutes ago, PeanutButter said:

Yeah I mean if you start making a ruckus about every case then you’re going to be outside for years though. 

There’s got to be one cop on HPC. Come on, explain this ^^

So that's 143 female murders per year......vs how many boys/men per year murdered?  Presumably we're supposed to remember and respect all of them too?

You know...that odd notion/idea that ALL lives matter?

Edited by anonguest

HOLA445
Just now, anonguest said:

So that's 143 female murders per year......vs how many boys/men per year murdered?  Presumably we're supposed to remember and respect all of them too?

Just say you're an incel MRA and tell us how the all beef diet has cured your acne :D Then we can start discussing how you really hate your mother ;) 

HOLA446
HOLA447
Just now, PeanutButter said:

Just say you're an incel MRA and tell us how the all beef diet has cured your acne :D Then we can start discussing how you really hate your mother ;) 

'MRA'  ???

Also, I presume that was a typo and you meant 'mother in law'.? LOL

Edited by anonguest

HOLA448

She was a pretty, young, white, middle class, English marketing manager living in London. Not a 48 year old meth addicted Vietnamese prostitute living in Bolton. The matrix glitches if the former is harmed. 

HOLA449
4 minutes ago, Orb said:

She was a pretty, young, white, middle class, English marketing manager living in London. Not a 48 year old meth addicted Vietnamese prostitute living in Bolton. The matrix glitches if the former is harmed. 

Also the perpetrator was white. I suspect that the protestors would be very uncomfortable with the possible ramifications of violent protests if either belonged to ethnic minorities. 
just a statement on socities sensitivitys on the issue.

Edited by debtlessmanc

HOLA4410
5 minutes ago, Orb said:

as with a lot of protests, sorry I mean vigils, there is only a few trouble makers, often paid/funded... the rest are just bystanders and on lookers not pushing to the front causing no conflict.

HOLA4411
Just now, anonguest said:

'MRA'  ???

I presume that was a typo and you meant 'mother in law'. LOL

Nah, you're a bog standard MRA. Which means when women say 'please stop killing us' you say 'but what about the menz??'. The key indicator is that you never bother getting off the keyboard and actually starting your own men's rape centre/mens refuge or volunteering or donating at a men's mental health service such as www.wearehumen.org https://www.thecalmzone.net/  https://www.strongmen.org.uk/ or even https://www.mankind.org.uk 

Instead it's alway whine whine whine about women somehow being the real perpetrators of all the problems men face. This forum has a strong MGTOW crew so I'm sure you'll have some victimhood buddies to wallow in self-pity with. :D 

HOLA4412
4 minutes ago, Orb said:

Bringing us to House Prices, maybe they realise that in a normal house price world, she would be in some comfortable suburb by now having kids.  Yet in this crazy HPI world she had to live in Brixton even though she had a good education, job etc.  Maybe that is what similarl youngish middle class women are reacting to?

HOLA4413
3 minutes ago, debtlessmanc said:

Also the perpetrator was white. I suspect that the protestors would be very uncomfortable with the possible ramifications of violent protests if either belonged to ethnic minorities. 
just a statement on socities sensitivitys on the issue.

Er BINGO https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14316062/takeaway-worker-forced-on-woman-spared-jail/

Ditto half the sex attackers currently doing time who claim that putting on some lipstick and growing long hair should get them moved into women's prison...

Get out of jail free cards aplenty

HOLA4414
2 hours ago, debtlessmanc said:

I've posted this here before, but an amazing number of people you meet living on narrowboats on the canal system are divorced men in their 50's. It is the only way then can afford to live with what they got out of the house equity.

It's probably a much nicer option than a tough council area. Plus there's a real community on the canal. Must be some good times had.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
Just now, PeanutButter said:

Nah, you're a bog standard MRA. Which means when women say 'please stop killing us' you say 'but what about the menz??'. The key indicator is that you never bother getting off the keyboard and actually starting your own men's rape centre/mens refuge or volunteering or donating at a men's mental health service such as www.wearehumen.org https://www.thecalmzone.net/  https://www.strongmen.org.uk/ or even https://www.mankind.org.uk 

Instead it's alway whine whine whine about women somehow being the real perpetrators of all the problems men face. This forum has a strong MGTOW crew so I'm sure you'll have some victimhood buddies to wallow in self-pity with. :D 

Of course not.  Because I care equally little about trying to impossibly prevent both sexes being victims of stranger crime.

Still haven't enlightened me as to what 'MRA' is?

Edited by anonguest

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
2 minutes ago, debtlessmanc said:

Also the perpetrator was white. I suspect that the protestors would be very uncomfortable with the possible ramifications if violent protests if either belonged to ethnic minorities. 

I couldn't help but think the media sensationalism of this story serves the current trend of demonising white males. It has all the perfect ingredients to seize on: the sacredness of the victim through gender, class, ethnicity, and the toxicity of the perpetrator, also through gender, class, ethnicity... it all seems to play into the apparent war on the white patriarchy that's been happening for a good decade or two. 

The whole story stinks, and is being opportunistically weaponised, in my opinion. 

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
Just now, Orb said:

I couldn't help but think the media sensationalism of this story serves the current trend of demonising white males. It has all the perfect ingredients to seize on: the sacredness of the victim through gender, class, ethnicity, and the toxicity of the perpetrator, also through gender, class, ethnicity... it all seems to play into the apparent war on the white patriarchy that's been happening for a good decade or two. 

The whole story stinks, and is being opportunistically weaponised, in my opinion. 

I guess the victim and perpetrator both being white doesn't mean they cancel each other out?

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
3 minutes ago, reddog said:

Bringing us to House Prices, maybe they realise that in a normal house price world, she would be in some comfortable suburb by now having kids.  Yet in this crazy HPI world she had to live in Brixton even though she had a good education, job etc.  Maybe that is what similarl youngish middle class women are reacting to?

Ah ha ha ha. Nicely linked to HPC. I like it 😅

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425