House Price Crash Forum

Who wins trump or Biden?

24gray24

HOLA441

I wonder what is more likely - in the middle of a global pandemic they think that it is safer not to have hordes of people passing the virus to each other, or they think that there will be a "MAGA rally"?

+1. There's crossover between MAGA and anti-maskers too, so any protest is a potential super spreader event. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

So far the 'mountains' appear to be a Republican voting three times. 

I am almost certain there was minor, distributed fraud. There always is. Its always on both/all sides though and so minor that it has no net effect on the result.

Remember that he alleged it after his victory in 2016 (he was having a cry about having lost the popular vote), he even formed a commission to "investigate" it. That went precisely nowhere and was dissolved.

The man has form for casting these outlandish accusations, he did it before the 2016 election, he did it after his victory and he did it on the run up to the 2019 election. Each and every time with no credible evidence. He even tried to influence the absentee ballot system by defunding the postal service to prevent people casting legitimate ballots in the middle of the pandemic. Now we have him applying pressure to the Georgia secretary of state to "find ballots".

If anyone is guilty of election fraud, its Trump himself.

HOLA443

Legal experts say Trump broke law by pressuring Georgia's Republican Secretary of State to 'recalculate' and 'find' 11,780 votes: President goes on a Twitter spree against Dems but IGNORES leaked phone call scandal

• A recording of Trump's phone call with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger leaked Sunday 
  • The president is heard berating Raffensperger to do anything to change the outcome of the Georgia election
  • 'There's no way I lost Georgia,' Trump says repeatedly. 'We won by hundreds of thousands of votes' 
  • Several legal experts have said Trump's plea constituted criminal solicitation of voter fraud under Georgia law
  • 'The president asked, in no uncertain terms, the secretary of state to create votes that were not there,' law professor Anthony Michael Kreis said
  • The audio was first published by the Washington Post, which did not reveal its source
  • The recording sparked uproar among Democrats, including calls for impeachment or for Trump to resign
  • Vice President-elect Kamala Harris called it 'the voice of desperation' and a 'bold abuse of power' 
  • Trump hit back at critics after midnight by retweeting a string of videos with allies defending him 
  • Among the defenders was Georgia GOP chair David Shafer, who insisted Trump 'acted properly'

HOLA444

Legal experts say Trump broke law by pressuring Georgia's Republican Secretary of State to 'recalculate' and 'find' 11,780 votes: President goes on a Twitter spree against Dems but IGNORES leaked phone call scandal

• A recording of Trump's phone call with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger leaked Sunday 
  • The president is heard berating Raffensperger to do anything to change the outcome of the Georgia election
  • 'There's no way I lost Georgia,' Trump says repeatedly. 'We won by hundreds of thousands of votes' 
  • Several legal experts have said Trump's plea constituted criminal solicitation of voter fraud under Georgia law
  • 'The president asked, in no uncertain terms, the secretary of state to create votes that were not there,' law professor Anthony Michael Kreis said
  • The audio was first published by the Washington Post, which did not reveal its source
  • The recording sparked uproar among Democrats, including calls for impeachment or for Trump to resign
  • Vice President-elect Kamala Harris called it 'the voice of desperation' and a 'bold abuse of power' 
  • Trump hit back at critics after midnight by retweeting a string of videos with allies defending him 
  • Among the defenders was Georgia GOP chair David Shafer, who insisted Trump 'acted properly'

Here is the full call

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/audio-trumps-full-jan-2-call-with-ga-secretary-of-state/2021/01/03/3f9426f4-7937-4718-8a8e-9d6052001991_video.html

HOLA445
HOLA446

Shocking abuse of power. Anyone that still stands by this obese orange oaf is either extremly thick or just trolling. It's indefensible. 

For all those saying "well he never started a war" especially.

"The Button" by William J Perry is eyebrow raising reading, although not specifically about Trump, he is pretty scathing of him withdrawing from the INF treaty. Yes it was precipitated by Russia breaking the treaty but Perry regards it as a total failure of statecraft by the Trump administration.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

I just made the mistake of listening to the entire tape.

Rambling, unhinged nonsense

Liked how Trump went rambling on with his verbal diarrhoea just for Ratt to say simply "we've checked - you're wrong - there's no dodgy votes"

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Shocking abuse of power. Anyone that still stands by this obese orange oaf is either extremly thick or just trolling. It's indefensible. 

Its also what it tells you - if you didn't know already - about his level of corruption....

HOLA4417

Seems to me Trump thinks he's going to lose the senate by losing Geogia. So he's laying the ground to blame the loss on Geogia's secretary of state.

"you have a big election coming up, and because of what you’ve done to the president — you know, the people of Georgia know that this was a scam — and because of what you’ve done to the president, a lot of people aren’t going out to vote. And a lot of Republicans are going to vote negative because they hate what you did to the president". 

"it’s going to have a big impact on Tuesday if you guys don’t get this thing straightened out fast".

HOLA4418

Trump: But, Cleta, even before you do that, and not even including that, that’s why I hardly even included that number, although in one state, we have a tremendous amount of dead people. So I don’t know — I’m sure we do in Georgia, too. I’m sure we do in Georgia, too.

Probably the only truth to come from the obese orange oafs lips and hardly surprising considering his  own administrations Covid response. 

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

11,780 votes might just mean the margin by which Biden's fraudulent votes tipped it. 76% of the estimated 600,000 absentee ballots in Georgia have no chain of custody.

Although the Guardian does sometimes have some interesting things, I can suggest that you might want to rely on more sources than a newspaper that was founded by John Edward Taylor's profits from Cotton Plantation Slavery. Obviously that's up to you and I know you most likely won't because it provides the views you are looking for without giving you the full details.

I'm really not relying on just the Guardian for this, but rather the global media. Sounds like even you were taken by surprise by this and you've been very quiet since.

HOLA4421

I just made the mistake of listening to the entire tape.

Rambling, unhinged nonsense

Has he been taken out of context by the media?!

Scott Adams says: "The new Trump phone call hoax about "pressuring" the AG of Georgia depends entirely on knowing the public won't listen to the entire call. That's how we got the Covington Kids Hoax, the Fine People Hoax and the Drinking Bleach Hoax. It's worse than Watergate!"

HOLA4422

Has he been taken out of context by the media?!

Scott Adams says: "The new Trump phone call hoax about "pressuring" the AG of Georgia depends entirely on knowing the public won't listen to the entire call. That's how we got the Covington Kids Hoax, the Fine People Hoax and the Drinking Bleach Hoax. It's worse than Watergate!"

Not in the slightest. 

Basically he repeatedly made accusations of cheating, citing "i've heard a rumour that x...." The guys on the call countered with "thats ******** because of y". The best one was

"I've heard that Dominion are removing the machines"

"No"

"Oh, well i've heard that they are removing, you know, the parts from inside the machines"

"No"

This rambling went on for an hour with him finally saying "I only need 12,000 votes, give me a break" and some such rubbish. I'm not sure its enough for charges to be brought but clearly there are a few in the states that think this is highly dodgy.

HOLA4423

Looks like Dick Chaney will have to be added to Arpeggio's list of Biden sympathising communist surrender monkeys.  

“Our elections have occurred. Recounts and audits have been conducted. Appropriate challenges have been addressed by the courts,”

“Governors have certified the results. And the electoral college has voted. The time for questioning the results has passed; the time for the formal counting of the electoral college votes, as prescribed in the Constitution and statute, has arrived.”

HOLA4424

Does anyone else find it worrying that the best the Democrat Party could produce is a geriatric with apparent memory problems?

I cannot imagine Biden in an International conference. How will he deal with North Korea, Saudi Arabia, ISIS?

What will other World leaders make of him in face to face meetings?

Most frightening of all, he has his finger on the Nuclear War button.

Can anybody explain how all this has come about?

HOLA4425

Archived