House Price Crash Forum

Coronavirus - potential Black Swan?

HOLA441

WTF do 'legacy media' have to do with anything?

Everything. Sage brief them, they panic, gov reacts.

How shameful and pathetic this country is. 

Have you forgotten Parisians escaping Paris en masse a few weeks ago? So not just a UK/London issue.

Clearly your memory is as leaky as your bladder 😲 

• Replies 58.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arpeggio

• Peter Hun

• Confusion of VIs

• Bruce Banner

HOLA442

Bloody hell, I'm on a roll this morning so apologies for being a total bore, but another question about NHS capacity must revolve around the Nightingale hospitals that are sitting empty.

If anyone had half a brain, then these facilities should have been used for all COVID patients, keeping them away from the standard hospital system, so that the COVID patients and staff couldn't pass on the virus at will within each local hospital.

An obvious one, but the current cabinet couldn't run a bath.

They don’t have the staff or equipment to send covid patients there. 

HOLA443

Roadblocks? ANPR? Have a think about the world you're headed into there. If you ever ask someone old enough from Eastern Europe about the old days you will find out what part of world your advocating.

Bigger fish? Remember these 'fish' only come round once every 50/100 years and then there's the intervening 49/99 years so protect too. 

I don't think youre Stalin mk2 at all and wanting to go that path by design, but as they say: the road to ruin is paved with good intentions - so be aware.

And here is the reason this pandemic goes on longer than necessary. Complete covidiots who are anti-anysolution just because meh...

Oh how’s your precious Sweden doing? Tagnut in court yet? He soon will be as the King of Sweden apologies for his ****** up. 

HOLA444
HOLA445

It might be useful to think of this mutant strain as a novel coronavirus originating in London.

What should the rest of the world do now? Do you want this new coronavirus to spread to your country too?

The Netherlands has already suspended flights from the UK. Everyone else should follow suit.

Given its been spreading since September that horse has well and truly left the stable. 

So it would be a highly ineffective policy with maximum secondary damage. Virtually certain to be adopted then. 

HOLA446

Christmas should have been cancelled months ago. But even then I doubt the anti-mask anti-vax anti-lockdown anti-anysolution bed wetters would have complied. Utterly shameful scenes of these covidiots packing the trains ensuring the new strain spreads. 

Have you taken the vaccine yet? if not why not? Take it or STFU. 🙂

Edited by Arpeggio

HOLA447

How Boris Johnson Spent 9 Months Completely Cocking Up Christmas For Everyone

The PM has consistently over-promised on expectations while under-delivering in the fight against the pandemic.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/how-boris-johnson-spent-9-months-completely-cocking-up-christmas-for-everyone_uk_5fdf20a6c5b60d416343117b

HOLA448

How Boris Johnson Spent 9 Months Completely Cocking Up Christmas For Everyone

The PM has consistently over-promised on expectations while under-delivering in the fight against the pandemic.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/how-boris-johnson-spent-9-months-completely-cocking-up-christmas-for-everyone_uk_5fdf20a6c5b60d416343117b

Take the Vaccine or STFU

HOLA449

I dunno. I'll ask him when I next talk to him. Maybe they've already go beds everywhere they can reasonably go while attempting to still do surgery and outpatients appointments.

Could be they lack space. One of the pieces of learning coming out of this is that many of the PFI built hospitals are not fit for purpose as everything including patients have been packed too closely to maintain infection control. Not ideal when a building is intended to be a hospital.

HOLA4410

Infections don't lead to transmission in kids under 12. So ....

Woops I've gone silly and should have said the age. So your right about 12 and above. My kids are are both in primary school so that's all I think of as school. 🥴

I'm a bit suspicious about the claim children don't transmit it as well. 

Could there be a large number of false alarms distorting the figures?

You'd expect them to be on a par with the general population...

HOLA4411

I'm a bit suspicious about the claim children don't transmit it as well. 

Could there be a large number of false alarms distorting the figures?

You'd expect them to be on a par with the general population...

It's nonsense that children do not spread it but close the schools and you have the anti-anysolution bed-wetters like @Grayphil screaming "child abuse". 

HOLA4412

It's nonsense that children do not spread it but close the schools and you have the anti-anysolution bed-wetters like @Grayphil screaming "child abuse". 

Bedwetters is your phrase for people who want to ruin the economy by locking everything down. 

You can't use it for people who want to do the opposite as well!

HOLA4413

Bedwetters is your phrase for people who want to ruin the economy by locking everything down. 

I'm sure in Vietnam there were people screaming if only they accepted the napalm the village would be saved.. Blithering unaware that saving the village by naplaming the village is utterly ridiculous 

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

His use of the word bedwetter is only the same as what a wino in the park who mumbles and shouts at pigeons. Shout it over and over again and the world will fix itself.😔

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

What panic its the natural consequence of their too little too late strategy.

They ignored rising infection rates, pretended everything is going to plan and have now had a reality check.  

What do you reckon about Sage member briefing the media critical of the gov not following their advice? 

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

what happens when you run outa beds though? I think that is the current fear.

The government conveniently released the operation Cygnus scenario that asked that question. I assume yesterday was a good day to do it as it wouldn't make the headlines at all. Anyway:

"NHS officials predicted that more than 7,800 people without flu would die every week if hospitals were overwhelmed at the height of a flu pandemic, under proposals to withhold treatments from patients."

“Patients would be assessed on probability of survival rather than clinical need and higher-level services would no longer be provided due to the need to redeploy nursing and medical staff to support ward care due to increased patient acuity and likely staff shortages. 

According to the NHS estimates, the resulting death count would include 1,203 perinatal deaths a week, 668 maternal deaths and 304 children dying from asthma complications. "

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/12/19/nhs-pandemic-simulation-predicted-7800-excess-deaths-week-hospitals/

Edited by Clarky Cat

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

old news, COVID-23 will be much worse, they made a movie already. 

https://amg-news.com/fema-concentration-camps-location-and-executive-orders-the-road-to-hell/

https://amg-news.com/even-swat-teams-are-helpless-against-this-102000-boxcars-with-shackles-and-guillotines/

Untitled-2.png

chanel-guillotine.jpeg

They thought Hillary would win in 2016. All of this was supposed to be in full swing by her second term.

I already said that Obama's buddy, Bill Ayers wanted to kill 25 million Americans. Here it is again....

Edited by Arpeggio