• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arpeggio

• Peter Hun

• Confusion of VIs

• Bruce Banner

HOLA442
19 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

Double-jabbed Brits suffering 'worst colds ever' could have Covid without realising

"Many Brits are currently suffering with intense cold like symptoms - including a runny nose, a sore throat, headaches, coughs and a loss of smell - which have been hard to shift even several weeks later"

So 'worst colds ever' even though not showing as covid on the famous PCR tests. At least they haven't got compromised immune systems, eh.

19 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

RECEIPTS! Patent PROVES Vaxx is an Obedience Training Platform

Perhaps relevant to Executive Order 13960

Some of the videos I've seen recently are quite shocking. I'm hoping they're not true, because if they are... then some people are being gradually turned into bioweapons or hosts for something. Not sure what yet, but probably not good.

The one with the six-sided self-assembling black discs was the most shocking. That was quite obviously some kind of nanotechnology. I hope for the vaxxed's sake that they're fake... because if not, oh boy.

Even I've been hesitant to post the videos, because they're so shocking. Fascinating, but shocking.

Edited by FallingAwake

HOLA443
1 hour ago, FallingAwake said:

So 'worst colds ever' even though not showing as covid on the famous PCR tests. At least they haven't got compromised immune systems, eh.

Some of the videos I've seen recently are quite shocking. I'm hoping they're not true, because if they are... then some people are being gradually turned into bioweapons or hosts for something. Not sure what yet, but probably not good.

The one with the six-sided self-assembling black discs were the most shocking. That was quite obviously some kind of nanotechnology. I hope for the vaxxed's sake that they're fake... because if not, oh boy.

Who knows, we'll see. This is a sequel for me. "Part 2".

1 hour ago, FallingAwake said:

Even I've been hesitant to post the videos, because they're so shocking. Fascinating, but shocking.

A digital vaccine passport for domestic use was barely talked about little over a year ago, let alone suspected by most. Now it is growing in use such as Israel, Lithuania, Moscow (for a short while before being dropped), New York and others.

I said over a year ago this was intended to go on indefinitely (Oct 5th 2020 was the earliest I could find at least).

Edited by Arpeggio

HOLA444
14 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

A digital vaccine passport for domestic use was barely talked about little over a year ago, let alone suspected by most. Now it is growing in use such as Israel, Lithuania, Moscow (for a short while before being dropped), New York and others.

I said over a year ago this was intended to go on indefinitely (Oct 5th 2020 was the earliest I could find at least).

Yes, you did. Excellent.

Lots of people can't conceive that "freedom passes" (I prefer this term as it really highlights the doublespeak) are meant to be about more than merely access to nightclubs and large sporting events, mainly because the implementation of these things looks bumbling, uncoordinated and fairly inept.

If every country on earth implemented them harshly on, say, 25th October 2021, it would look highly coordinated, and even the most sceptical person would think something was up.

So it has to be drip, drip, two steps forward one step back, add conditions, remove a condition, some countries going full-on totalitarian, others (like the UK) showing more restraint for now, to give other countries something to "aim for" if they get fully vaccinated ("look at the freedoms the UK has!")... so it all seems like a natural progression, and so people can be gradually bought-into the system.

This is, in my opinion, what is going on at the moment. It's not just about vaccines. It's about an attempt to make people compliant, ready for whatever is to come.

HOLA445
HOLA446
19 minutes ago, FallingAwake said:

Yes, you did. Excellent.

Lots of people can't conceive that "freedom passes" (I prefer this term as it really highlights the doublespeak) are meant to be about more than merely access to nightclubs and large sporting events, mainly because the implementation of these things looks bumbling, uncoordinated and fairly inept.

If every country on earth implemented them harshly on, say, 25th October 2021, it would look highly coordinated, and even the most sceptical person would think something was up.

So it has to be drip, drip, two steps forward one step back, add conditions, remove a condition, some countries going full-on totalitarian, others (like the UK) showing more restraint for now, to give other countries something to "aim for" if they get fully vaccinated ("look at the freedoms the UK has!")... so it all seems like a natural progression, and so people can be gradually bought-into the system.

Thankyou.

Yes tip-toe totalitarianism. Overton window shifting. Doesn't happen overnight.

19 minutes ago, FallingAwake said:

This is, in my opinion, what is going on at the moment. It's not just about vaccines. It's about an attempt to make people compliant, ready for whatever is to come.

If they could blow up their system that has been on life support since 2008, have a currency crisis, get rid of cash & install a centralized digital money control system without a "pandemic" they would. Without a "pandemic" and shutting down the economy that would be much, much more difficult.

Obviously with Greta Thurnburg in the mix https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/transaction-denied-get-ready-for-credit-card-that-cuts-off-spending-once-you-hit-your-co2-max/

Edited by Arpeggio

HOLA447
HOLA448

Two interesting graphs.  Should be self explanatory.  IF, in the face of a pandemic, we actually have the lowest deaths for 1 to 14 year olds than we have had over the better part of the past decade.....why do we need to vaccinate under 15's?

15-44 cumulative deaths.jpg

1-14 cumulative deaths.jpg

Edited by anonguest

HOLA449
14 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

Obviously with Greta Thurnburg in the mix 

I don’t understand why the media hate her, she is very Woke but then so is my 18 year old son as he gets older he will change like we all did

HOLA4410
39 minutes ago, shlomo said:

I don’t understand why the media hate her, she is very Woke but then so is my 18 year old son as he gets older he will change like we all did

Actually I get the impression the media love, rather than hate, her.

As for change......Does your son have Aspergers and has been taking anti-depressants since age 9 also?

Edited by anonguest

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

This is an interesting article I just came across...

The ID2020 Alliance: The Global Totalitarian Project Hiding Behind The Vaccine Drive
https://www.ageofautism.com/2019/10/the-id2020-alliance-the-global-totalitarian-project-hiding-behind-the-vaccine-drive.html

Based on the site name, they're obviously "anti-vax", but I almost forgot until the end that it was written in November 2019, before the CoronaPandemonium.

6a00d8357f3f2969e20240a4e610a8200b-400wi

Looks like the "Global Health Security Agenda" is another piece of the puzzle. Thankfully we now have our shiny new "UK Health Security Agency" to keep us safe, healthy and secure.

- "And just in the last weeks, without publicity, the European Commission have published a document designed to lead to a vaccine ID being attached to the European passport by 2022"

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
5 minutes ago, FallingAwake said:

This is an interesting article I just came across...

The ID2020 Alliance: The Global Totalitarian Project Hiding Behind The Vaccine Drive
https://www.ageofautism.com/2019/10/the-id2020-alliance-the-global-totalitarian-project-hiding-behind-the-vaccine-drive.html

Based on the site name, they're obviously "anti-vax", but I almost forgot until the end that it was written in November 2019, before the CoronaPandemonium.

6a00d8357f3f2969e20240a4e610a8200b-400wi

Looks like the "Global Health Security Agenda" is another piece of the puzzle. Thankfully we now have our shiny new "UK Health Security Agency" to keep us safe, healthy and secure.

- "And just in the last weeks, without publicity, the European Commission have published a document designed to lead to a vaccine ID being attached to the European passport by 2022"

There was an ID2030 too, which was deeper in for the total surveillance grid than ID2020 was. Most about ID2030 has disappeared as they seem to want to compress it into ID2020.

Darth Vader is getting on a bit and pushing 100 now. Bucket list.

Investigation: Official CDC data shows a shockingly large increase of deaths due to abnormal mystery causes since Covid-19 Vaccinations began

image-109.png?w=819&ssl=1

HOLA4416

I haven't had time to read the whole House of Commons' Health and Social Care, and Science and Technology Committees report, but so far Robert Peston appears to have a pretty good summary.

I'm reminded of @Confusion of VIs' point about how governments chose the advisers that tend to give them the advice they want to hear.  Perhaps that led to a self-fulfilling prophesy at the start:  Covid was unstoppable, nothing could be done, nothing was done and Covid wasn't stopped.

Edited by Will!

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Looks like PCR testing isn't producing enough Positive results for some;  they now want to know why people with cold like symptoms and are positive lateral flow tests are showing up negative on PCR:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/oct/12/calls-for-inquiry-as-negative-covid-pcr-tests-after-positive-lateral-flow-reported

HOLA4419
38 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

Looks like PCR testing isn't producing enough Positive results for some;  they now want to know why people with cold like symptoms and are positive lateral flow tests are showing up negative on PCR:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/oct/12/calls-for-inquiry-as-negative-covid-pcr-tests-after-positive-lateral-flow-reported

They tried getting a PCR test to snog Gina Coladangelo so they can shift them out of the picture before moving onto the next con. Unfortunately the test in its inanimate innocence as a utility, came back positive for Gina Coladangelo and was hospitalized with Corruption-19. This is just the cover story.

2 hours ago, anonguest said:

Two interesting graphs.  Should be self explanatory.  IF, in the face of a pandemic, we actually have the lowest deaths for 1 to 14 year olds than we have had over the better part of the past decade.....why do we need to vaccinate under 15's?

patrino.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Edited by Arpeggio

HOLA4420
3 hours ago, anonguest said:

Errr....No.

It seems my typed reply didn't appear.  I didn't notice.  To be honest I can't be ars*d to do it again.  SO will let this one slide and move on.

Well, we're all agreed more will die when they open up - unless you're one of those who insisted lockdowns don't work when that was the measure that was employed.

We're all agreed vaccines reduce deaths, unless you're one of those who insisted vaccines don't work when that was the measure that was employed.

QED we're all agreed NZ saved thousands of lives, public health and protected its economy, even if you're one of those who last year insisted NZ's economy was toast.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
On 11/10/2021 at 12:38, dances with sheeple said:

The related problem of sudden pilot death:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/T124zdBKy2VK/

From the VAERS database it seems that adverse reactions when in control of a plane or a road vehicle are taking their toll:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/i78dZuxCxdGX/

HOLA4424

Pandemic's over in Japan too.

Jab. Jab Jab. 👏

Back from the brink: how Japan became a surprise Covid success story

This week, almost a fortnight since emergency measures were finally lifted, new infections continue to plummet in Tokyo and across the country. While parts of Europe, including Britain, struggle to contain cases – despite a modest decline globally since August – infections in Japan have fallen to their lowest levels in more than a year, triggering optimism that the worst may be over for the world’s third-biggest economy.

On Monday, Tokyo reported 49 cases, the lowest daily figure since late June last year, while the nationwide count was 369.

Experts say no single factor can explain the extraordinary turnaround in Japan’ fortunes.

But there is broad consensus that after a frustratingly slow start, its vaccination rollout has transformed into an impressive public health campaign that has met with little of the resistance that has slowed the rollout in the US, despite Japan’s complicated historical relationship with inoculations.

To date, Japan has administered Covid vaccines to protect almost 70% of its 126 million population.

The government has said that vaccines will have been given to everyone who wants them by November, while this week the new prime minister, Fumio Kishida, said booster shots would be offered from December, beginning with medical workers and older people.

Another factor cited by experts is the widespread wearing of masks – a habit ingrained during pre-pandemic flu seasons. As other countries drop requirements for face coverings in indoor and other settings, most Japanese still shudder at the thought of venturing out maskless.

HOLA4425