HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Update:

"AN estate agent has apologised an advert for a one-bedroom apartment – with a toilet next to the bed.

Flat-hunters reacted with astonishment to a property in Guildford Road, Brighton, which was listed for rent at £1,000 per month.

Pictures posted to advertise the property showed the toilet less than two metres from the bed. 

The room is described as having an “en suite wet room area”.

It is being rented through estate Mishon Mackay, which told The Argus: “We are aware we made an error on a property listing. This has now been amended and we are sorry for any confusion.”

Asked what the error was, the agent said: “It shouldn’t have been listed as an en suite.”

The spokeswoman said the building was still being refurbished.

One person, who wished to remain anonymous, came across it while browsing the Rightmove website."

HOLA449
16 hours ago, prozac said:

n my 20s when i used to spend all my days drinking large amounts of beer, this would have been perfect.

Same as that ! 

Would also have been useful after a rugby injury to my leg as getting up to use the loo was a nightmare after a few hours of inactivity and a sized up leg ! 

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
21 minutes ago, Horridbloke said:

I've spent several minutes telling myself the photo was taken partway through renovations and there's now a perfectly good partition wall and door separating bedroom and entirely conventional ensuite...

...I'm wrong though, aren't I?

No, you are not wrong. They are putting walls up.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414