House Price Crash Forum

Super-Gonorrhoea Outbreak Could Be Out Of Control

interestrateripoff

HOLA441

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/super-gonorrhoea-outbreak-could-be-out-of-control-as-attempts-to-stop-spread-fail-a7234296.html

An outbreak of super-gonorrhoea in the UK is out of control and efforts to stop it have been unsuccessful, health officials have warned.

It is feared the sexually transmitted disease may be becoming increasingly resistant to treatment, prompting concerns further rapid spread could occur.

In April, it emerged an outbreak of so-called ‘super-gonorrhoea’ had occurred in Leeds, with cases also noted in the West Midlands, London and southern-England. It began among heterosexual couples but has since been spread among men who have sex with men (MSM).

Result of some of the men liking not just hetrosexual relations?

Still I'm sure the NHS can cope with this.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Just who are these men who have sex with men? If only there were commonly used words which could describe this phenomenon... They've given it a fair stab with MSM but it doesn't really roll off the tongue.

That's unbelievable. Not wishing to gay bash or anything but they are now the unpronounceables. Only the written media will be able to discuss MSM issues from now on! The world is bat $hit crazy.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

In the 1995 film outbreak, didn't they want to use a Daisy Cutter (fuel air bomb) to wipe out the ebola like virus that had infected the village.

Just hoping Donald Trump hasn't seen the film.

HOLA4417

In the 1995 film outbreak, didn't they want to use a Daisy Cutter (fuel air bomb) to wipe out the ebola like virus that had infected the village.

That could work quite well in Leeds, being in a valley. Using a nuclear bomb instead, clearly. Just give me a couple of hours warning first please.

HOLA4418

This was reported back in April by the Telegraph.

Am struggling to understand the symptoms, but from the embedded images, it would seem one develops punk-rock style liberty-spiked pubes on your ball-sack. Nasty!

Neisseria_gonorrhoeae,_the_bacterium_res

Was on a promise with Lily Collins over the weekend, but the prospect, no matter how slim, of winding up with balls that look like Gnasher is I'm afraid a deal breaker. Still, never mind, that'll free up time for the shed tool-board project I've been itching to start. Every clound 'n' all.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

he'll probably use it on calais

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

mostly in the house of commons by the look of it.not just tories either

keith vaz,mandelslime,ron brown et all.

Ron Davies, last seen standing for Plaid Cymru in 2012. I'm not censorious about this, if it was a workmate "badger watching" or meeting people on the common it would just add a bit of colour to the "What did you do at the weekend?" conversation.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

'men who have sex with other men'

wtf? They mean gay. Homosexual. Why not just say it ffs.

they may just be doing it on the down low ...

don't ask me what that means - I mean really means - , I just read about about it.

If you google it, you'll come across that increasingly familiar term : identify as

I think I'll identify as a billionaire. I wonder how far into the purchase of a Sunseeker that will get me?

HOLA4425

Archived