House Price Crash Forum

The Official Brexit - Remain Thread - All New Threads Will Be Merged Into This One

spyguy

HOLA441
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

This vote won't stop non-Brit, non-white immigrants and their families from taking UK jobs and moving into your communities.

Who are you appealing to here? Why are you making all of these appeal-to-racist-views comments? I would love skilled non-Brits and non-white immigrants taking UK jobs. BRING IT ON. If they have the qualifications, and we need them, BRING IT ON. Let them work in the UK on a points system. I got sick to the back teeth of unskilled and frankly useless people from the EU coming here just to pick up tax credits and housing benefits from some pointless part-time job. Now at least we will be able to do something about that. We can control WHO gets benefits without being called discriminatory by the EU. We can flush out all the undesireables by stopping benefits to such people. We can bring in talented people of any colour or from any country on a points system that doesn't discriminate between EU and non-EU countries. BRING IT ON. The EU private club is OVER. It's OVER. If you love the EU, go and live in it.

Edited by canbuywontbuy

HOLA445

I don't know if that idea has been pitched already, but how about simply replacing UK with Turkey in EU? The headcount should stay more or less the same, and I bet most Europeans would welcome easy holiday trips to Black Sea.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Who are you appealing to here? Why are you making all of these appeal-to-racist-views comments? I would love skilled non-Brits and non-white immigrants taking UK jobs. BRING IT ON. If they have the qualifications, and we need them, BRING IT ON. Let them work in the UK on a points system. I got sick to the back teeth of unskilled and frankly useless people from the EU coming here just to pick up tax credits and housing benefits from some pointless part-time job. Now at least we will be able to do something about that. We can control WHO gets benefits without being called discriminatory by the EU. We can flush out all the desireables by not rewarding them. We can bring in talented people of any colour or from any country on a points system that doesn't discriminate between EU and non-EU countries. BRING IT ON. The EU private club is OVER. It's OVER.

Perhaps, just perhaps we can use some of the money not paid to the EU to properly train young people in this county (in proper vocations, not useless degrees) so that we are not disadvantaging other countries by having to take the high skilled individuals that those countries have trained

HOLA449

Jeez, no wonder some people were saying don't give the people a referendum with morons like this

Loads of people who voted to REMAIN would have voted without understanding anything either. It happens the whole time in every election. It's a part of democracy.

Move on.

HOLA4410

I read another one on the BBC commnets...

Poster suggested that they should have kept a record of all the Brexiters who voted so that they could compensate them in years to come for "pensions, sterling, economy etc" and wait for it "fall in house prices", In theory it should have p****d me off that quote, but it actually made me feel happy that he/she thought that.

Fine, as long as those who wanted to Remain will pay all my tax revenue back which has gone to the - EU, Immigrants, benefits for Immigrants, immigrant health-care etc etc.

HOLA4411

Jeez, no wonder some people were saying don't give the people a referendum with morons like this

With well over 1.2 million majority for Brexit, it wouldn't have any difference to the outcome.
Maybe someone should tell him, so that he can sleep at night <_<

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Wouldn't it be nice to properly educate and train the majority of our own doctors/nurses/builders/software developers etc. To not have people thrown on the scrap heap, but to have proper apprenticeships.

You know, like the countries do where we steal these people from.

It never ceases to amaze me that people think it's ok to take skilled workers from less developed countries and somehow we can't train any of our millions that do nothing.

Of course, it's never a cheaper option thing is it.

Amen brother.

HOLA4415

Perhaps, just perhaps we can use some of the money not paid to the EU to properly train young people in this county (in proper vocations, not useless degrees) so that we are not disadvantaging other countries by having to take the high skilled individuals that those countries have trained

Tut tut, if you don't want to act as a parasite on other countries then you're a wacist.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

I agree with you, and it doesn't have to be either/or. There's always going to be some skills shortages in one area or another from year to year - immigration is a good thing when it's controlled. Some immigrants may be great teachers.

Edited by canbuywontbuy

HOLA4418

They're still trying to attack Farage and this stupid woman should know better, she's just making herself and all the other remain voters look stupid. He wasn't part of the official remain campaign, that figure was debated and openly disclosed as a GROSS figure, not a NET figure just as you wouldn't remove the tax whilst quoting your own salary. For SR to then ask if he can guarantee that money is used for the NHS is ******ing ridiculous, he's not the government and even if he was, the clear message was it "COULD" be used for the NHS or "ANYTHING" else the British and not the EU decide, because we're the authors of our own destiny now. Playing politics with important issues like this is synonymous to fiddling whilst Rome burns. Stop playing the man and play the ******ing ball FFS.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

FTSE down little over 3% now, no big deal really at the moment seeing how massive this Brexit was, not sure about sterling though, bet it has recovered. Looks like things are getting back to normal a lot quicker than Cameron thought now that WWW3 has not happened.

Cameron had no choice but to go, his pre EU fear campaign lies will unravel one by one in the coming months.

Absolutely. This has totally proved to me the value of a diversified portfolio as my fluctuations have been well within my normal daily moves. I just wish I'd bought gold in January instead of having a one-off punt on a small company...

HOLA4425