HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Beer (though most Brits drink sh1te now).

Some food (Cheddar, Stilton, drycure bacon, good fish and chips, decent Thai and Indian takeaways)

Humour

TV (if you think it's poor try other countries)

Cricket

Being able to drive to the sea.

Supermarkets that actually compete on quality and price instead of forming a cartel.

The NHS (yes really, it could be better but at least not extortionate and they will in general save your life)

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Cox's. (Also Worcesters, Bramleys and sometimes Braeburns). Foreign apples are rubbish, including foreign Braeburns.

Some excellent Brit apples, not just the varieties you name. And I'm enjoying the first few blackberries of the season.

Also some excellent foreign ones. For example, from the Alto Adige (Sudtirol) region in the far north of Italy, sometimes to be found in Lidl.

But what have they done to Granny Smiths, to make them so bland these days? They used to be one of the best. :(

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Toffs.

Nobody does wealthy, land-owning, green-wellied, horse-riding, fox-hunting, head-up-their-****, living in a time-warp, interbred, hooray-Henry, blue-blooded, dysfunctional, privately-educated parasitic retards better than us.

XYY

HOLA4423

Toffs.

Nobody does wealthy, land-owning, green-wellied, horse-riding, fox-hunting, head-up-their-****, living in a time warp, interbred, hooray-Henry, blue-blooded, dysfunctional, privately-educated parasitic retards better than us.

You ******ing snob.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Last week I watched a program about the British car industry and how the taxpayers sunk shedloads of cash into Austin Rover, and how BMW then went on to make a success of the Mini.

Last night I watched a program about how the British dockworkers brought down their industry the same way that the miners did.

Tonight I watched a program about Germany and their personal standards, work ethic and culture.

I'm not that "well-travelled" but Germany and The Netherlands seem to p*** all over us.

Really struggling to come up with things here... I can think of: the English language. Some of our architecture. Our countryside.

Archived