HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Dec_2009.pdf

Is this a new top??

I would not be so sure.....I think we could well see a double top soon and a decline till after the election. 2nd half of the year will show a riseI imo and from there on in will remain the same, especialy when all the gold bugs realise that the yellow stuff will not really be of any use to them. 2012 will see us right back and possibly above 2007 levels imo!

Bring it on! ;)

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

I would not be so sure.....I think we could well see a double top soon and a decline till after the election. 2nd half of the year will show a riseI imo and from there on in will remain the same, especialy when all the gold bugs realise that the yellow stuff will not really be of any use to them. 2012 will see us right back and possibly above 2007 levels imo!

Bring it on! wink.gif

hyena-laughing.jpg

And a loaf of bread will cost around £5............

HOLA4413

I would not be so sure....

I was just suggesting.

.I think we could well see a double top soon and a decline till after the election. 2nd half of the year will show a riseI imo and from there on in will remain the same, especialy when all the gold bugs realise that the yellow stuff will not really be of any use to them. 2012 will see us right back and possibly above 2007 levels imo!

Bring it on! ;)

You seem sure of your ideas

lol

:P

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

From the BBC:

"UK house prices rose by 5.9% in 2009, making some recovery from the massive falls seen last year, the Nationwide building society has said."

This could equally have been written:

"UK house prices rose by 5.9% in 2009, undoing some of the massive recovery seen last year, the Nationwide building society has said."

Which do you prefer?

Another example of the BBC's institutionalised VI's came from Simon Jack, their Aussie breakfast business chap. When interviewing he said, as a throwaway comment, "house prices have risen overall this year, which is obviously a good thing, but what do you predict for 2010?"

They don't even know they're doing it!

HOLA4420

So, we have a massive housing bubble which cripples the banking industry, cripples the economy, leads to massive job losses and printing of money to try and stave off collapse/civil unrest.

House prices starting to bubble again....

Are people really this stupid....dont answer that, I think I know the answer.

Th property bulls can trumpet this all they like, this is a BAD thing.The sooner the real recovery restarts the better.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Another example of the BBC's institutionalised VI's came from Simon Jack, their Aussie breakfast business chap. When interviewing he said, as a throwaway comment, "house prices have risen overall this year, which is obviously a good thing, but what do you predict for 2010?"

They don't even know they're doing it!

Negative equity is seen as bad.

House prices should only go up or 'plateau' at peak prices.

Those that cant afford to buy should rent.

Edited by Mammon

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425