House Price Crash Forum

Everyone Will Get Vaccine Against Swine Flu

Injin

HOLA441

I heard politicians will only be given the vaccine if they extend QE for mortgage lending

Mortgage lenders will only get it if they start giving 100% LTV's at low interest rates

Potential FTB's will only get if they agree to take on a 100% LTV despite the market being overvalued

And everyone else will only get the vaccine if they agree to the above

Of course Hamish will not need it because he is immune to everything including acts of god............

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
The original post contradicts itself. It says as many as 20 million could be vaccinated, then says the whole population will be vaccinated. It can't be both.

As far as the vaccination roll-out's concerned: I've heard it's going to be politicians first, then asylum seekers, then single mothers, then heroin addicts (or anyone with a self-inflicted drug problem), then anyone who's gay / lesbian / bi / transwhatever, then radical muslims, then the gurkhas, then Colonel Gadaffi, then people in negative equity...

Then if there's any left they'll do the rest of the population.

HOLA443
HOLA444
why yes, 40 million need to go.

I can see the Beeb adverts now " Get your vaccine-456 today, at your nearest Army base."

Or maybe it's rather 20 million who need to go? (the ones TAKING the vaccine...)

Journalist Files Charges against WHO and UN for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder

http://www.naturalnews.com/026503_pandemic...oterrorism.html

Letter Sparks Investigation of Baxter Vaccine by New Zealand Minister of Health

http://www.naturalnews.com/026571_Baxter_N...and_health.html

Vaccines as Biological Weapons? Live Avian Flu Virus Placed in Baxter Vaccine Materials Sent to 18 Countries

http://www.naturalnews.com/025760.html

HOLA445
Facinating thread. I thought it might be interesting to do a quick poll to see what people would do in response if this becomes true.

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...howtopic=119709

Before you vote consider this.

If you decide not to have the jab you could be restricted from using public services etc etc this is the more frightening part of the mass flu vaccine program for me.

HOLA446
HOLA447

If you decide not to have the jab you could be restricted from using public services etc etc this is the more frightening part of the mass flu vaccine program for me.

I dont use any. Can I be restricted from paying for them too? <_<

HOLA448

And how would 'they' know if you have taken it or not??

Will you have to walk around with a proof of vaccination certificate?

I can't see any practical way they can enforce this unless they introduce curfew and military road blocks everywhere...

HOLA449
Or maybe it's rather 20 million who need to go? (the ones TAKING the vaccine...)

Journalist Files Charges against WHO and UN for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder

http://www.naturalnews.com/026503_pandemic...oterrorism.html

Theres a lot of good stuff on natural news. It really shows how health care is just a big money making scam. Like most things in our lives really. :lol:

HOLA4410

I'd be prepared to forego having my bin emptied once a fortnight in order not to take vaccine.

HOLA4411
Theres a lot of good stuff on natural news. It really shows how health care is just a big money making scam. Like most things in our lives really. :lol:

I read an interview with a former CEO of one of the biggest UK pharma companies once, where he bluntly admitted that, as they are a plc, their goal is to maximise profits for shareholders, not to heal people.

Therefore, he said, their research is targeted at medicines that keep people alive AS LONG AS THEY CONTINUE TAKING THEIR MEDICINE (=constant revenue stream), rather than proper CURES for illnesses. :o

Pharma businesses can't make profits with healthy people...

HOLA4412
I read an interview with a former CEO of one of the biggest UK pharma companies once, where he bluntly admitted that, as they are a plc, their goal is to maximise profits for shareholders, not to heal people.

Therefore, he said, their research is targeted at medicines that keep people alive AS LONG AS THEY CONTINUE TAKING THEIR MEDICINE (=constant revenue stream), rather than proper CURES for illnesses. :o

Of course, and this is why there will never be a cure for cancer, hiv, etc No matter how many races for life there is.

Natural News trys to make the point that the cure for a lot of diseases is to stop eating the products that other big companies make and market.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
Me too

I have never heard a decent explanation as to why this flu is so special

Thats because you are an ignorant fool.

If you don't want to take the vaccine, don't. Nobody will force you or your children.

This site really is populated by tin-hat dimwits isn't it? Maybe Sibley and the bulls are right, you are a bunch of morons.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

If you don't want to take the vaccine, don't. Nobody will force you or your children.

This site really is populated by tin-hat dimwits isn't it? Maybe Sibley and the bulls are right, you are a bunch of morons.

Perhaps you'd do better explaining your thoughts on the vaccine and you might convince some people rather than making sweeping statements without backing them up.

If anyone seemed dim or a moron, im afraid it was you.

I will be LIVID if swine flu brings down the net! ******ing LIVID! :angry:

The only reason the net would go down would be to control spread of information.

HOLA4417

It might be interesting how they'll go about making the vaccine mandatory without Swastika flags fluttering above every town hall. A certificate that must be produced on demand would be on the cards.

We all know that the legions glued to reality TV shows and obsessed with the lives of celebrities will need no encouragement to be on their toes to the doctor's surgery. Then there's plenty of others who retain a naive trust in government.

"Nutters" and "oddballs" (and anyone else capable of critical thinking) will prove a trickier propisition.

Those with school-age kids will be the most vulnerable. "No education for little Tommy till he takes the jab, and the classroom will remain barred to him because our Annual Canvass of Electors database reveals that his address is also occupied by three adults, one of whom has refused to obey the state."

Public sector workers must stay at home with no pay or benefits until they acquiesce. Same goes for the private sector with employers found with unvaccinated workers in situ suffering draconian fines.

Non card-carrying tramps found in public areas would be summarily shot.

HOLA4418

Papieren bitte.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Go ahead and take it, do you think I care. why are you on this site calling people morons???? what a worthless life. such a sad sad thing. :rolleyes:

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

one would suggest a farraday cage before your mental health deteriorates further.

HOLA4424

Absolutely agree with the above, I hope you were making a sarcastic joke, if tats not what it was, all I can say is how deeply sad it makes me that such ignorance still exists, how people just buy whatever they say on tv---- the vaccine is what you need and people just say O.K. if you say its good then its got to be good, LOL, they don't even think twice about these things, its just so saddening.

The pharma companies wouldn't hurt us, why would they do that? take piles, take the shots, It will heal you radiation and vaccination it heals you--- :lol:

Wake UP UK things are not what they seem :(

HOLA4425

One effing person dies and THEY :ph34r: want to jab us all!

Not a chance, I'll move to my little house in Italy even if I have to swin across the channel, as soon as I saw the headline a foreboding came over me, I really don't like the sound of this, maybe i've been watching too much Torchwood but this really is getting a little worrying.

Archived