House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Injin

Everyone Will Get Vaccine Against Swine Flu

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/h...icle6689955.ece

he NHS is preparing to vaccinate the entire population against swine flu after the disease claimed the life of its first healthy British patient.

A new vaccine is expected to arrive in Britain in the next few weeks and could be fast-tracked through regulatory approval in five days.

As many as 20m people could be inoculated this year. Ministers have secured up to 90m doses, and the rest of the population is likely to be offered vaccinations next year.

A man from Essex was confirmed on Friday as the first person without underlying health problems to have died from the virus. The health department said most people with the virus had only mild symptoms.

Peter Holden, the British Medical Association’s lead negotiator on swine flu, said GPs’ surgeries were ready for one of the biggest vaccination campaigns in almost 50 years.

“If this virus does [mutate], it can get a lot more nasty, and the idea is to give people immunity. But the sheer logistics of dealing with 60m people can’t be underestimated,†he said.

The health department said a vaccination programme would be drawn up based on expert advice.

Don't take it.

I shall wait and see how the initial wave of jabs go. I don't really want to be in the guinea-pig group. ;)

The effects only really kick in after six months, and you can no longer remember why you definitely didn't want to vote labour.

They, being the state, can get get fvcked if they think they will stick me.

Why make a row about the bloody flu? How many people die of smoking and drinking related illnessess every day?

How many people die because they taken Aspin?

Or because they react badly to nuts?

"They" are up to something............might be they want to spend a bit more Tax money.

Mike

Will this 'vaccine' contain Thimerosal?

Thimerosal:

http://www.melisa.org/thimerosal.php

Thimerosal, also known as "thiomersal", is 50 per cent ethyl mercury by weight. Since the 1930s, it has been used as a preservative in child vaccines - predating the rigorous vetting procedures now in place. To this day, its use in medicine has never been approved from the FDA.

It does not take a scientist to understand the risk. Mercury is the second-most toxic element on earth (next to plutonium). It is a proven neurotoxin. Pregnant women are advised to restrict their fish intake due to mercury pollution. Yet we are injecting it into babies from the age of eight months. Why? The answer - the only answer - is that mercury makes vaccines cheaper.

I shall wait and see how the initial wave of jabs go. I don't really want to be in the guinea-pig group. ;)

me too. And if the army start rounding people up for vacination then I shall be ready. I saw torchwood.

Surprised they aren't just adding it to the water supply.

They have been replacing the water mains round here. Wouldn't be surprised if they're not installing injector systems to put whatever they want in the water. You couldn't put it in at the start of the chain - it'd be too diluted at the end, so being able to infiltrate the system at regular points is important.

Ahh...so that's how they'll repo your gold.

Knock knock

"Hello"

"Hello, we're from the gubbment, we've come to give you your pig flu vacination"

"Go away - don't want it"

"Ok - On the floor with your hands behind your head - Where's your gold?!"

It all makes sense...........

They have been replacing the water mains round here. Wouldn't be surprised if they're not installing injector systems to put whatever they want in the water. You couldn't put it in at the start of the chain - it'd be too diluted at the end, so being able to infiltrate the system at regular points is important.

PG Tips? Never did trust those triangle tea bags.

Guest KingCharles1st
PG Tips? Never did trust those triangle PYRAMID tea bags.

Indeed- I got a batch before they took he little "all seeing eye" logo off the side

Indeed- I got a batch before they took he little "all seeing eye" logo off the side

Pyramid - That was the word I was groping for.

It's been in plain view all along :ph34r:

I'll take mine after DYIV has taken his.

Yes, I would like to hear if DYIV or dr ray intend to have it.

How old was the person who died? How fit was this person?

These are two questions that don't seem to have been answered to my knowledge.

Was the person a 25 year old athlete or an 85 year old person in a care home with no underlying health problems?

Could be either with that level of information, but I suspect people might be a little more concerned over one than the other!