House Price Crash Forum

Everyone Will Get Vaccine Against Swine Flu

Injin

HOLA441
I suspect this is going to be hard to find and very expensive. I think the other poster who suggested faking flu symptoms to get some earlier is onto a winner.

P.S. I wouldnt suggest taking it now, hardly anyone is dieing. If we exhaust supplies for this wave, when the serious wave starts (if) then there will be none left.

What happens when the seasonal flu kicks in?

The NHS has now stopped diagnostic testing, so how will they know the difference between a swine flu patient and a seasonal flu patient over the phone? I can see Tamiflu being wasted on seasonal flu patients because of this confusion.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
Flu kills, its not 'Flu', its a potentially fatal infection. Maybe 99.9% of people will live, maybe 50% (Avian Flu) will live. After 40% of UK population has been infected we can decide whether its was a minor or major pandemic. Until then, take all the chances you like with your life, your choice.

Thanks, I will. Flu kills every year, and this one is doing the same. You can have my share of the vaccine and Tamiflu OK? In fact, my OH says you can have hers as well. So you should be very safe.

HOLA443
In theory yes. In reality, no. They will smuggle it to you illegally and you you will pay through the nose for the pleasure. I bought from drugdelivery.ca in the past, expensive. I've also bought from freedom-pharmacy.com and they are cheaper but I do not vouch for either site and you may get them confiscated at customs. Buy and administer at your own risk.

You cannot even visit my GP if you have Swine Flu symptoms, they are supposed to deliver Tamiflu to your home.

Flu kills, its not 'Flu', its a potentially fatal infection. Maybe 99.9% of people will live, maybe 50% (Avian Flu) will live. After 40% of UK population has been infected we can decide whether its was a minor or major pandemic. Until then, take all the chances you like with your life, your choice.

Spot on. Getting Tamiflu within the first 2 days is essential, which is why I stocked up and even season flu vaccinations may have some benefit in reducing mortality

Hmmmm.

http://www.biology-online.org/articles/flu...risk-death.html

HOLA444

Thank Jesus H. Whatsitsface for the Internet and the alternative (aka non corporate controlled) media.

There's plenty of detail in the story beneath. Research it for yourselves, draw your own conclusions.

http://www.infowars.com/journalist-fired-o...ndemic-lawsuit/

Journalist Fired Over Flu Pandemic Lawsuit

Kurt Nimmo

Infowars

July 7, 2009

Austrian journalist Jane Bürgermeister, who recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several high ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism, has been fired from her job. “On Monday, I was unexpectedly fired from my job as European Correspondent of the Renewable Energy World website,†Bürgermeister writes on her blog.

“Because there is reason to believe this decision was related to my filing charges alleging bioterrorism against the people of the USA and the rest of the world, and because I am entitled as a citizen to report a crime if there is credible evidence, I intend to file a lawsuit against Pennwell, a magazine,†she explains. “I have heard of other journalists fired or harassed for covering this subject.â€

In a document entitled Bioterrorism Evidence, Bürgermeister points to an international corporate criminal syndicate and extensively details its plan to carry out mass genocide against the American people by unleashing a deadly flu virus and instituting a forced vaccination program.

“There is proof many organizations — World Health Organization, UN as well as vaccine companies such as Baxter and Novartis — are part of a single system under the control of a core criminal group, who give the strategic leadership, and who have also funded the development, manufacturing and release of artificial viruses in order to justify mass vaccinations with a bioweapon substance in order to eliminate the people of the USA, and so gain control of the assets, resources etc of North America.â€

Bürgermeister says the core group sets its strategic goals in secret using the Trilateral Commission and Bilderberg meetings. “It can be identified as the ‘Illuminati,’ a mafia-like group with family dynasties at its center.†It is the “world’s first truly global crime syndicate†based in “off shore banking centers†and employs international organizations such as the UN and WHO.

In her lawsuit, Bürgermeister alleges that a manufactured flu pandemic “is part of a long term plan by the syndicate, who have built large numbers of FEMA concentration camps with incinerators and prepared mass graves in state such as Indiana and in New York to quarantine people and dispose of the bodies of the people who are killed by the bioweapons attack.â€

Infowars and Prison Planet have posted reports on the construction of mass graves. In February, D. H. Williams, writing for the Daily Newscaster, published a report on FEMA and DHS vaccination and mass grave plans in the vicinity of Chicago and northern Indiana. In March of this year, Infowars posted extensive coverage of mass grave sites in Arizona and Texas.

A d v e r t i s e m e n t

Bürgermeister names Barack Obama, the UN’s Influenza coordinator David Nabarro, WHO director Margaret Chan, HHS secretary Kathleen Sibelius, DHS secretary Janet Napolitano, bankster kingpins David de Rothschild and David Rockefeller, international criminal financier George Soros, and others as defendants. The WHO, European Union, the CDC and other research labs, FEMA, vaccine companies, and the DHS have interacted with each other to develop and distribute biological weapons, the journalist contends, and have leveraged funding through the banking system and its global drug trade mechanism.

The Rockefeller Foundation has funded the eugenics movement for over a century. “The Rockefeller Foundation is the prime sponsor of public relations for the United Nations’ drastic depopulation program. Evidence in the possession of a growing number of researchers in America, England, and Germany demonstrates that the Foundation and its corporate, medical, and political associates organized the racial mass murder program of Nazi Germany,†writes Anton Chaitkin. “In the 1950s, the Rockefellers reorganized the U.S. eugenics movement in their own family offices, with spinoff population-control and abortion groups.â€

Billionaires Ted Turner and Warren Buffett have funded the eugenics movement. “Other billionaires have begun funding parts of the eugenics movement. Bill Gates, the richest man in the country, and George Soros, the financier, have started putting their money into population control projects,†writes John Cavanaugh-O’Keefe in The Roots of Racism and Abortion: An Exploration of Eugenics.

Bürgermeister’s charges include evidence that Baxter AG, Austrian subsidiary of Baxter International, deliberately sent out 72 kilos of live bird flu virus, supplied by the WHO in the winter of 2009 to 16 laboratories in four counties. Bürgermeister “noted that Baxter’s lab in Austria, one of the supposedly most secure biosecurity labs in the world, did not adhere to the most basic and essential steps to keep 72 kilos of a pathogen classified as a bioweapon secure and separate from all other substances under stringent biosecurity level regulations, but it allowed it to be mixed with the ordinary human flu virus and sent from its facilities in Orth in the Donau,†writes Barbara Minton for Health News.

On June 29, Bürgermeister sent an email to the Fourwinds 10 website indicating she plans to take legal action against Sorcha Faal, a mysterious writer often accused of penning sensationalistic disinformation. “I can confirm I am the Jane Burgermeister who sent the email to Fourwinds10 setting the record straight about Sorcha Faal’s false report linking my charges against Baxter for their role in contaminating vaccine material with 72 kgs of live bird flu virus and the sudden death of Michael Jackson,†she wrote. “I am now looking at legal action against whoever writes under the name of Sorcha Faal. I believe this is a deliberate and cynical attempt by the people behind Baxter etc to manipulate public opinion by trivializing Michael Jackson’s death and the Baxter investigation.â€

Faal’s disinfo worked so well that even medical doctors emailed Bürgermeister asking her to confirm the link to Michael Jackson. “I have had to spend a lot of time explaining that the Sorcha Faal report is a tissue of lies,†Bürgermeister complained.

HOLA445

I had asked this question earlier in the thread. That's interesting indeed.

Flu shot does not reduce risk of death

The widely-held perception that the influenza vaccination reduces overall mortality risk in the elderly does not withstand careful scrutiny, according to researchers in Alberta. The vaccine does confer protection against specific strains of influenza, but its overall benefit appears to have been exaggerated by a number of observational studies that found a very large reduction in all-cause mortality among elderly patients who had been vaccinated.

The results will appear in the first issue for September of the American Journal of Respiratory Medicine, a publication of the American Thoracic Society.

The study included more than 700 matched elderly subjects, half of whom had taken the vaccine and half of whom had not. After controlling for a wealth of variables that were largely not considered or simply not available in previous studies that reported the mortality benefit, the researchers concluded that any such benefit “if present at all, was very small and statistically non-significant and may simply be a healthy-user artifact that they were unable to identify.â€

“While such a reduction in all-cause mortality would have been impressive, these mortality benefits are likely implausible. Previous studies were likely measuring a benefit not directly attributable to the vaccine itself, but something specific to the individuals who were vaccinated—a healthy-user benefit or frailty bias,†said Dean T. Eurich,Ph.D. clinical epidemiologist and assistant professor at the School of Public Health at the University of Alberta. “Over the last two decades in the United Sates, even while vaccination rates among the elderly have increased from 15 to 65 percent, there has been no commensurate decrease in hospital admissions or all-cause mortality. Further, only about 10 percent of winter-time deaths in the United States are attributable to influenza, thus to suggest that the vaccine can reduce 50 percent of deaths from all causes is implausible in our opinion.â€

Dr. Eurich and colleagues hypothesized that if the healthy-user effect was responsible for the mortality benefit associated with influenza vaccination seen in observational studies, there should also be a significant mortality benefit present during the “off-seasonâ€.

To determine whether the observed mortality benefits were actually an effect of the flu vaccine, therefore, they analyzed clinical data from records of all six hospitals in the Capital Health region in Alberta. In total, they analyzed data from 704 patients 65 years of age and older who were admitted to the hospital for community-acquired pneumonia during non-flu season, half of whom had been vaccinated, and half of whom had not. Each vaccinated patient was matched to a non-vaccinated patient with similar demographics, medical conditions, functional status, smoking status and current prescription medications.

In examining in-hospital mortality, they found that 12 percent of the patients died overall, with a median length of stay of approximately eight days. While analysis with a model similar to that employed by past observational studies indeed showed that patients who were vaccinated were about half as likely to die as unvaccinated patients, a finding consistent with other studies, they found a striking difference after adjusting for detailed clinical information, such as the need for an advanced directive, pneumococcal immunizations, socioeconomic status, as well as sex, smoking, functional status and severity of disease. Controlling for those variables reduced the relative risk of death to a statistically non-significant 19 percent.

Further analyses that included more than 3,400 patients from the same cohort did not significantly alter the relative risk. The researchers concluded that there was adifficult to capture healthy-user effect among vaccinated patients.

“The healthy-user effect is seen in what doctors often refer to as their ‘good’ patients— patients who are well-informed about their health, who exercise regularly, do not smoke or have quit, drink only in moderation, watch what they eat, come in regularly for health maintenance visits and disease screenings, take their medications exactly as prescribed— and quite religiously get vaccinated each year so as to stay healthy. Such attributes are almost impossible to capture in large scale studies using administrative databases,†said principal investigator Sumit Majumdar, M.D., M.P.H., associate professor in the Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry at the University of Alberta.

The finding has broad implications:

•For patients: People with chronic respiratory diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, immuno-compromised patients, healthcare workers, family members or friends who take care of elderly patients and others with greater exposure or susceptibility to the influenza virus should still be vaccinated. “But you also need to take care of yourself. Everyone can reduce their risk by taking simple precautions,†says Dr. Majumdar. “Wash your hands, avoid sick kids and hospitals during flu season, consider antiviral agents for prophylaxis and tell your doctor as soon as you feel unwell because there is still a chance to decrease symptoms and prevent hospitalization if you get sick— because flu vaccine is not as effective as people have been thinking it is.â€

•For vaccine developers: Previously reported mortality reductions are clearly inflated and erroneous–this may have stifled efforts at developing newer and better vaccines especially for use in the elderly.

•For policy makers: Efforts directed at “improving quality of care†are better directed at where the evidence is, such as hand-washing, vaccinating children and vaccinating healthcare workers.

Finally, Dr. Majumder said, the findings are a reminder to researchers that “the healthy-user effect is everywhere you don’t want it to be.â€

News release from American Thoracic Society on September 1, 2008.

http://www.biology-online.org/articles/flu...risk-death.html

:blink:

HOLA446
1:1000 chance of dying with Swine Flu, or 1:1000000 chance of dying from Tamiflu (if you decide to commit suicide) or a vaccine.

Take your chance.

Remember, however, that there will be NO access to the NHS when the pandemic explodes. Forget any concept of entitlement to treatment, there are a few thousand intensive car beds for petentially hundreds of thousands of patients.

If and when Swine flu becomes Tamiflu resistant, it will be you and your immune system against whatever it throws at you - you will be very unlikely to get medical help.

Chance of dying from vaccination? Any idea? I haven't

Chance of vaccination not taking, and then catching swine flu anyway? That has to be pretty high.

HOLA447
HOLA448
in the elderly

Its one study. I'd like to see the report itself and and conflicting views (apparently there are many).

Chance of dying from vaccination? Any idea? I haven't

Virtually Zero chance of dying from a vaccine.

I had asked this question earlier in the thread. That's interesting indeed.

Vaccines are specific, that is about seasonal flu in the elderly. We have no idea how effective the Swine Flu vaccine will be or how relevant that report will be.

HOLA449
Its one study. I'd like to see the report itself and and conflicting views (apparently there are many).

Please stop posting incorrect nonsense.

CBS 60 Minutes: 300 death claims from 1976 swine flu vaccine, only one death from flu

July 10, 7:25 PM

A headline in today's newspaper proclaims "U.S. to vaccinate millions against swine flu." Yet don't miss the powerfully revealing video clip below from the CBS investigative reporting program 60 Minutes before making your decision on whether or not to get the swine flu vaccine when it comes out.

This excellent 60 Minutes exposé reveals blatant U.S. government propaganda and fear-mongering in the swine flu outbreak and mass vaccination of 1976. The incisive report states that though only one person died as a result of the swine flu, "4,000 Americans are claiming damages from Uncle Sam amounting to three and a half billion dollars because of what happened when they took that [swine flu] shot."

This Nov. 4, 1979 program further reveals, "there are 300 claims now pending from the families of GBS [Guillain-Barre Syndrome] victims who died, allegedly as a result of the swine flu shot." With a Washington Post article today stating "The federal government should get about 100 million doses of vaccine by mid-October," think carefully about your decision after watching this important information.

For the final six minutes of this powerful clip, click here. For a full written transcript of this video, click here. Could it be that President Ford and other government officials saw this as a wonderful opportunity to shunt millions of dollars of taxpayer money into the pockets of the pharmaceutical companies in which they had investments? Remember the $5 million Donald Rumsfeld made on his investments during the avian flu, as reported in one of the U.K.'s top newspapers? Could it be the fear makes for big profits for the power elite in our world?

http://www.examiner.com/x-6495-US-Intellig...-death-from-flu

HOLA4410
Please stop posting incorrect nonsense.

http://www.examiner.com/x-6495-US-Intellig...-death-from-flu

Virtually Zero quite happily covers 300 out ~2billion doses of flu vaccinations, and that was one very specific incident. Although that requires an understanding of the mathematical risks involved, although by your comments you obviously have no understanding of that...

But by all means don't take any medication, anti-virals, anti-biotics or vaccines, its your choice.

HOLA4411
Guest portwinestain

Are all the posts going to be staggered in this way from now on? It's a bit time consuming to read.

HOLA4412
Virtually Zero quite happily covers 300 out ~2billion doses of flu vaccinations, and that was one very specific incident. Although that requires an understanding of the mathematical risks involved, although by your comments you obviously have no understanding of that...

But by all means don't take any medication, anti-virals, anti-biotics or vaccines, its your choice.

300 out of 2 billion doses? Why would the US need 2 billion doses in 1976? :rolleyes:

Most of the deaths occurred within 48hrs of the initial run, so only a small percentage of vaccinations took place at that time. The percentage was so significant that the first run was cancelled. Many people ended up with Guillen Barre syndrome as well.

But hey, continue to make stuff up at your own leisure.

HOLA4413
Are all the posts going to be staggered in this way from now on? It's a bit time consuming to read.

SOunds like you need to go to the top right hand corner of the first post on the page, and click the options button. Then click "switch to Standard" in the display modes section.

HOLA4414
300 out of 2 billion doses? Why would the US need 2 billion doses in 1976? :rolleyes:

Most of the deaths occurred within 48hrs of the initial run, so only a small percentage of vaccinations took place at that time. The percentage was so significant that the first run was cancelled. Many people ended up with Guillen Barre syndrome as well.

But hey, continue to make stuff up at your own leisure.

I'm talking about the total number of flu doses give out since then.

Did you take that Flu vaccination? do you know anyone who did? Will anyone ever get it in future?

Why is it of any relevance? Twenty five years ago 300 people died, but as I said, you cannot comprehend basic maths to process the risk.

Now, if I was employed to explain and reassure your worries I'd give a shit, instead I'll settle for the fact that you are a idiot.

HOLA4415
Most of the deaths occurred within 48hrs of the initial run, so only a small percentage of vaccinations took place at that time.

40 million people and and ultilmately 33% of the population being vaccinated isn't that small a percentage.

Those 300 deaths are claimed and not confirmed IIRC

Either way, whilst I'd keep that in mind with regards to any future swine flu vaccination I wouldn't have any kind of knee jerk reaction stopping me from taking it without a bit more info

HOLA4416
I'm talking about the total number of flu doses give out since then.

I'm talking about rushed out swine vaccines.

Did you take that Flu vaccination? do you know anyone who did? Will anyone ever get it in future?

It depends on what I find in the data regarding risk/reward.

Why is it of any relevance? Twenty five years ago 300 people died, but as I said, you cannot comprehend basic maths to process the risk.

The risk? :rolleyes: This assumes that vaccines actually work. I'm seeing conflicting data on that so far.

Now, if I was employed to explain and reassure your worries I'd give a shit, instead I'll settle for the fact that you are a idiot.

Does this mean DYIV is an "idiot" doctor for questioning the vaccine before jumping in? (See post #57 for details)

HOLA4417

Vaccines are specific, that is about seasonal flu in the elderly. We have no idea how effective the Swine Flu vaccine will be or how relevant that report will be.

Still haven't seen your answer for this one.

Chance of vaccination not taking, and then catching swine flu anyway? That has to be pretty high.

I've had a look at seasonal flu figures and the highest figure I have seen for single dosage is 89% (in children), 94% for two doses 6 weeks apart.

Measles is 90% and it seems figures are similar for other vaccinations.

I think it's safe to say that at least 5% of those that receive the vaccination will not be immune.

HOLA4418

There is a conspiracy, right now the government is preparing to inject the whole population with swine flu vaccine in order to...

prevent swine flu!!!

Oh my god, let's stand up to them now, right now, before they go too far. Look what happened to smallpox. People have a right to suffer pointless infections without big government forcing them to stay healthy.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
Agreed, absolutely, forcing being the operative word.

now I haven't read this thread all the way through but is there any indication that we will all be obliged to take the vaccination?

or in some way coerced?

I haven't read any reports indicating this, are some people getting a little over excited and being maybe a teensy bit premature?

HOLA4421
Guest portwinestain
SOunds like you need to go to the top right hand corner of the first post on the page, and click the options button. Then click "switch to Standard" in the display modes section.

Thankyou :)

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

The latest from Swine-flu Villas is I now have my antivirals - Relenza, not Tamiflu because I am pregnant.

It has taken three and a half days, about 8 phone calls and me threatening to call the papers to get it.

Reading the blurb, there is actually now little point in taking it as the virus has peaked and it is unlikely to help.

We are one month into this and I am a high-priority patient so come December, all the rest of you are on your own - I expect to see a high death rate and complete collapse in all health services and intend stock-piling asthma medication etc to deal with it and plenty of old towels for a home birth.

If any of you aren't scared yet you bloody well should be; what I've seen and heard this last 3 days has scared the pants off me.

HOLA4424
Guest anorthosite
I haven't read any reports indicating this, are some people getting a little over excited and being maybe a teensy bit premature?

I doubt this is an over-reaction, this is HPC after all.

HOLA4425
The latest from Swine-flu Villas is I now have my antivirals - Relenza, not Tamiflu because I am pregnant.

It has taken three and a half days, about 8 phone calls and me threatening to call the papers to get it.

Reading the blurb, there is actually now little point in taking it as the virus has peaked and it is unlikely to help.

Put it on Ebay for £100! :lol:

Archived