House Price Crash Forum

Girl Covers Her Face In Tatoos

athom

HOLA441

kimberley-vlaminck-18-pic-cen-510071989.jpg

This is the sight teenager Kimberley Vlaminck woke up to after falling asleep in a tattooist's chair - despite claiming she only asked for three stars.

The 18-year-old, who is now suing the body artist for £8,500, said: "I can't go out on the street. I am so embarrassed. I look horrible."

Kimberley says she nodded off during the lengthy and painful procedure and awoke to "the nightmare" of 56 stars across her face.

But tattoo artist Rouslan Toumaniantz denies her allegations. He says she only complained after her father "threw a fit" and her boyfriend threatened to dump her.

Kimberley, of Courtrai in Belgium, claimed the Romanian tattooist had failed to under-stanher French and English. She said: "I explicitly said in my native tongue, French, and also in a little bit of English when he looked confused, that I wanted three little stars only near my left eye."

But Mr Toumaniantz said he knew exactly what she wanted. He added: "She was awake and looked into the mirror several times as the procedure was taking place.

"The trouble all started when she went home and her father and boyfriend threw a fit. They are saying things now like I doped her or hypnotised her. What rubbish. She asked for 56 stars and that's what she got."

Kimberley has launched the civil action, seeking money for tattoo removal surgery.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2...15875-21447064/

I feel a bit dizzy sometimes when i read the news, like am i really here, is all this really happening....

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2...15875-21447064/

I feel a bit dizzy sometimes when i read the news, like am i really here, is all this really happening....

Thats unfortunate for her. I can see why she is suing though. Clearly that wasn't what she was expecting to get.

I think it looks pretty good myself, but I would say that, as I love tattoos.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
Thats unfortunate for her. I can see why she is suing though. Clearly that wasn't what she was expecting to get.

I think it looks pretty good myself, but I would say that, as I love tattoos.

She asked for it when she was drunk. The following day after seeing her boyfriend's reaction she regretted what she had done and tried to sue the tattooist, claiming she had fallen asleep and didn't know what was happening. Anyone who has had a tattoo will know it is next to impossible to sleep while having one done, even on a less painful area than the face.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

poor girl!!

at least if the tattooist had done the other side it might have looked a bit better.

she's now in posession of the indellible version of the "one shaved eyebrow" party trick.

Ain't gonna forget that one in a hurry. :o

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

I can rapidly see this becomming a viral Internet phenomenon. In fact I think it already has reached that stage. It's a real fascinating one. It's definitely not a fake?

(I bet she wishes it was if not).

HOLA4415

I've never had a tattoo, so I don't know if it hurts or not, but looking at that photo it looks a bit sore, how did she manage to sleep through it? The young friends of my kids who sport tattoos say there is no way in hell she slept through that.

Odd story.

I bet the tattooist gets a written agreement next time.

edited for loads of missing 't's'

HOLA4416

She'll be a wow at Trek conventions.

skn-var-trill-palebluerainbow.jpg

It's all a dream. A very bad one.

Some day soon I'll wake up and it'll be the 70s again (sort of Life on Mars in reverse). No one will know what a chav is, or who Jordan is, or Hannah Montana or any of that rubbish.

Harold Wilson will be PM and Morecombe and Wise will be on the telly (3 channels only). Best of all, I'll have a full head of hair.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
Some decades down the line, she is going to look great queuing up to get her pension.

Decades down the line? A pension? Are you kidding?

HOLA4419
Guest UK Debt Slave
Decades down the line? A pension? Are you kidding?

:lol::lol::lol:

The word pension will soon be relegated to the 'unused' section of the Oxford English

HOLA4420

The word "Pension" will still be around.

It will refer to the obscene multi-million pay-off banksters receive when they have destroyed one of the World's biggest banks and one of the leading 1st World economies too.

:lol:

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

I am sure it is officially ******ed up to have a tattoo any where near your face, let alone on it!

Maybe the tattooist had some moral responsibility to make sure she knew exactly what she would be getting, and at least had the support of those around her (i.e. a family / boyfriend with her) but you can easily see why he went ahead with it without any second thoughts when you see a shot of his own mug...

article-1193384-055E4FE3000005DC-456_306x481.jpg

Stupid chavs the lot of 'em

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Here we are: just the thing to impress the ladies (or perhaps it is a lady - I can't quite tell from the photo):

cat.jpg

There's also a woman with a giant butterfly tattooed on her rear here (semi-nude, but less explicit than the cat). Why oh why oh why?

HOLA4425

Archived