• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

That’s what I thought too, there must be another way to gouge the plebs a bit more for a bit more paper money they don’t have which doesn’t really exist anyway but which they can be thrown in a cage for not having if they don’t give the state enough of right? 

What if the state creates a load of time wasting jobs for the plebs then gives them paper money for their time then demands a chunk of that paper back so they don’t have to put plebs in cages. Would that work?

or better still what if the state just gives anyone who doesn’t want to play along with the whole job game a little bit of paper money so they can eat and drink and not cause trouble and in return they promise not to throw them into a cage. That’d work better.

problem then arises when those who haven’t realised the whole job game is optional start to realise they don’t have to play it and that the paper money they are giving up their time for comes out of a top of the range Hewlett Packard laserjet 

whats more they then start to look at their neighbour who has opted out of the job game but are still getting that Papermoney and have somewhere to live which is nicer than their own papermoney can buy 

then they turn on their beloved tellie at night and their programming tells them anyone who doesn’t play the job game is a scumbag and is basically stealing from them, then they keep going to their job to pick up that sweet paper-money except now they hate their neighbour who they’ve never spoken to and want them to be thrown in a cage

meanwhile the guy with the Hewlett Packard is laughing his ass off on an island somewhere 

Would bitcoin be worth more than twenty k in this scenario?

HOLA446
1 hour ago, thewig said:

Why you say that? Thought the lettings ban was coming in to kill all the EA parasites? 

@rantnrave

Can being kicked beyond belief...

Fees ban implementation date of ‘after’ spring 2019 is confirmed for a second time

http://www.propertyindustryeye.com/fees-ban-promised-as-soon-as-possible-months-ago-will-not-be-implemented-until-after-spring-2019/

HOLA447
8 minutes ago, rantnrave said:

Can being kicked beyond belief...

Fees ban implementation date of ‘after’ spring 2019 is confirmed for a second time

http://www.propertyindustryeye.com/fees-ban-promised-as-soon-as-possible-months-ago-will-not-be-implemented-until-after-spring-2019/

Christ alive I guess this sort of pleb gouging is so integral to the whole Ponzi that it can't be removed

HOLA448
1 hour ago, thewig said:

That’s what I thought too, there must be another way to gouge the plebs a bit more for a bit more paper money they don’t have which doesn’t really exist anyway but which they can be thrown in a cage for not having if they don’t give the state enough of right? 

What if the state creates a load of time wasting jobs for the plebs then gives them paper money for their time then demands a chunk of that paper back so they don’t have to put plebs in cages. Would that work?

or better still what if the state just gives anyone who doesn’t want to play along with the whole job game a little bit of paper money so they can eat and drink and not cause trouble and in return they promise not to throw them into a cage. That’d work better.

problem then arises when those who haven’t realised the whole job game is optional start to realise they don’t have to play it and that the paper money they are giving up their time for comes out of a top of the range Hewlett Packard laserjet 

whats more they then start to look at their neighbour who has opted out of the job game but are still getting that Papermoney and have somewhere to live which is nicer than their own papermoney can buy 

then they turn on their beloved tellie at night and their programming tells them anyone who doesn’t play the job game is a scumbag and is basically stealing from them, then they keep going to their job to pick up that sweet paper-money except now they hate their neighbour who they’ve never spoken to and want them to be thrown in a cage

meanwhile the guy with the Hewlett Packard is laughing his ass off on an island somewhere 

Would bitcoin be worth more than twenty k in this scenario?

Post of 2018 so far!

Wig I find you inspirationally hilarious and truthful in equal measure. Never tire of your posts.

HOLA449
57 minutes ago, thewig said:

Christ alive I guess this sort of pleb gouging is so integral to the whole Ponzi that it can't be removed

If EAs can't getting fees from lettings, then they'll have to find more radical solutions - such as pricing property to buy at a price which it actually sells at.

HOLA4410
39 minutes ago, Noallegiance said:

Post of 2018 so far!

Wig I find you inspirationally hilarious and truthful in equal measure. Never tire of your posts.

thanks glad I'm not the only one thinking this way

you gotta laugh about this sh*t sometimes otherwise it could properly get you down I reckon

the good will out!

HOLA4411
33 minutes ago, TonyJ said:

Yes, I read that property prices are now falling in Australia and Canada, where they have been in multi-decade bull markets

They would be in China too, except the PBoC is mortally terrified of tightening.

But 'loose forever' is getting less and less effective. These days a 25% growth in the money supply only gets you ~10% hpi.

China-Home-Prices-M1-Money-Supply.png

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

At least Foxtons has no debt so it has options (i.e. shrink the costs with the revenue). In contrast the value of Countrywide's equity is now less than its debt. Shrinking the business is out of the question. It has to do a hugely dilutive rights issue or likely go the same way as Carrillion. The clock is ticking.....

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425