House Price Crash Forum

Foxtons Share Price And The Housing Market - Merged

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎12‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 10:28, warrior88 said:

I expect the lowest to be 48 if things turn out as badly as expected.

LON: FOXT
61.70 GBX −0.100 (0.16%)
19 Jun, 10:13 BST · 
Open 60.88
High 63.00
[new] Low 60.70

I'm hoping they go bankrupt and the shareholders & creditors get burned for investing in this odious firm.

Realistically, some other leech will bid for the residual lettings income so it'll probably bottom out in the 30-50p range.  Maybe the firm that takes them over will eventually collapse..

I posted in another thread, but worth a mention here. Foxtons deserve everything that's coming to them, primarily for this kind of nonsense - http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73955495.html

They can't even decide whether it's a 4 or 3-bed, shoddy attention detail, taking potential buyers as complete mugs and valuations that "kite flying" doesn't get anywhere near describing.

Please, please, please let them go under.

39 minutes ago, Smiley George said:

I posted in another thread, but worth a mention here. Foxtons deserve everything that's coming to them, primarily for this kind of nonsense - http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73955495.html

They can't even decide whether it's a 4 or 3-bed, shoddy attention detail, taking potential buyers as complete mugs and valuations that "kite flying" doesn't get anywhere near describing.

Please, please, please let them go under.

Low

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

8 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

CountryWide

88.25 GBX −3.25 (3.55%)

I suspect they know something no one else knows apart from the people in the know.

Know what I mean.

No ?

If no ones buying... rents are dropping.... then so will the revenue... and what a shareholder receives for lending it money via share purchase.

27 minutes ago, maverick73 said:

If no ones buying... rents are dropping.... then so will the revenue... and what a shareholder receives for lending it money via share purchase.

The bloke in london who told me this share price was going down thinks they will survive, backed by a lot of money they are, as for the housing bubble...it's a gonner, everyone know it now.

10 minutes ago, rantnrave said:

On the slide again...

As I said...not that I know but it looks like someone must know something :ph34r:

Countrywide 88.00 GBX −3.50 (3.83%)

Did any good news come out today or is there some tomorrow ?

Ironically a rate rise and quick crash would help the EAs sell.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

20 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

As I said...not that I know but it looks like someone must know something :ph34r:

Countrywide 88.00 GBX −3.50 (3.83%)

Did any good news come out today or is there some tomorrow ?

Ironically a rate rise and quick crash would help the EAs sell.

Exactly

Everything will be bailed out until the month where it suits banks et al to bring it all down again.

If you cannot invent or create......churn what you have.

On 07/06/2018 at 08:53, stuckmojo said:

Ah, yes, that explains quite a bit of it. 

Interestingly, I saw many flats for rent as   "1 bedroom flat for flatshare". How is that even possible/legal? only for £850 pcm per person, mind, so a total bargain for the up and coming barista/media runner. 

Surely they don't mind sharing a bed/pull out settee/sofa with a total stranger for such a pittance. 

******ing hell. 

Easy. The separate living room can become a bedroom. For 5 more people.