House Price Crash Forum

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLA441
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
11 minutes ago, Roman Roady said:

What about the recent crypto gainz of late?

Up 66.7% this year :)

HOLA447
HOLA448
32 minutes ago, Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz said:

We don't know the level of threat... only Iran knows that (and if the USA and others had condemned the Israeli attack on Iran, in Syria, then the threat would be far lower than it currently is). 

I don't blame traders for going above the market level by a percent or two in case of something big over the weekend.

It's very unlikely to happen.

No big powers have ever fought each other directly for decades. It's not going to start now. 

HOLA449
18 minutes ago, Stewy said:

I don't blame traders for going above the market level by a percent or two in case of something big over the weekend.

No big powers have ever fought each other directly for decades. It's not going to start now. 

Weird logic.  It hasn't happened for decades therefore it's not going to happen now.

Right. That makes so much sense.

give-me-a-break-right.gif

Edited by anonguest

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
1 hour ago, Stewy said:

I hope you're right... 

Mind you, when has anyone purposefully bombed an embassy and killed a foreign general in the process, over recent decades/ever?

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
24 minutes ago, Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz said:

With tech and AI that is evermore the case, sadly. The complexity is beyond our capacity to manage it. Perhaps AI will be used to manage that complexity but who knows how that will end up! 

Read The Peripheral

HOLA4416

China exports are down 6pc. 

The markets have just realised this was the bottom for the inflation rate and that from now on it will only go up. 

If Iran sends the drones Monday is going to be on of those days we will remember. 

Quite frankly we need the clowns like stewy to learn the lesson the hard way. 

HOLA4417
9 minutes ago, Frankie Teardrop said:

Nipped out to fill up the car and get some tinnies & popcorn in  ✔️

image.png.cda5cf83d08d97339754561ce24eca8f.png

And why do you reckon the news has found out about that? Probably to make simpletons such as yourself dash out to buy petrol, tinnies and popcorn, and to keep the population in the appropriate amount of mild fear just incase they need an excuse to launch the next gulf war. Let me guess, you were hoarding toilet paper during the last lockdown? 

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

It’s just the usual, ignore, get on with life.

At the end of the day imo Israel has gone way too far .

But if anyone else attacks anyone else it’ll be a little skirmish, it takes months to build up a decent force.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Several emails from the foreign office in the last hour or so advising against travel to various countries in the Middle East. I’ve been signed up to these alerts for around 15 years, and even though I’m long past going anywhere near them again, I’ve left the alerts in place.

I remember being in the JW Marriott in Cairo in 2013 when Mohamed Morsi was overthrown. That was interesting, not..

Edited by Sackboii
Typo

HOLA4424
HOLA4425