House Price Crash Forum

waspi women

HOLA441
4 minutes ago, Notting Hell said:

False dichotomy

What is true is that child maintenance is not taken into account in benefits calculations.  A woman could get £10k a month from the father of her family (Tax free) and still claim benefits.

Its a tremendous way to make money.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
10 minutes ago, debtlessmanc said:

What is true is that child maintenance is not taken into account in benefits calculations.  A woman could get £10k a month from the father of her family (Tax free) and still claim benefits.

Its a tremendous way to make money.

and probably one of the chief drivers in men to get off PAYE income and seek alternative income streams. 

HOLA443
1 hour ago, Casual-observer said:

Just as pushing back is, yet with current trends it's nigh on impossible to call out bullsh1t as long as it's cloaked in feminist garb, hence them dressing up as suffragettes. They're play the game. 

It's gotten to the point western women are so pumped up with bullsh1t swathes have become delusional. The patriarchy is talked to death yet something so transparent as 'pretty privilege' goes completely unspoken. 

It's truly amazing where a good pair of breasts can get you in life. 

Unreal.

HOLA444
16 minutes ago, Nick Cash said:

Unreal.

The chief white knight arrives. 

I once watched my sister stroll her way into an F1 Paddock armed with nothing more than a short skirt. If you've got it then women can easily enter places swathes of men can never get a sniff of.

We're not all cow tailed by hyper feminist fantasies I'm afraid. 

HOLA445
6 hours ago, debtlessmanc said:

I met my wife 12 years ago, she had just spent a stint sorting out the home office pension/paye system (consultancy). She warned me then “ you won’t get a state pension, it will be means tested by 2030 they warned me of this off the record”

Bearing in mind that the WASPI women had 25 years' notice, and 6 April 2030 is now only 6 years away I do not think this prediction will come true.

Not that it won't ever be means-tested to some degree, of course, but I think it would be an extremely politically difficult change to suddenly tell someone expecting an £11,000 pa State Pension "you will get absolutely nothing at all, starting in [5] years' time".

The best way to currently achieve it in practice would be to make it happen very slowly over a long time by dividing the State Pension into two elements (the way Jobseeker's Allowance used to be) i.e. a contributions based element and an income based element, and then gradually use inflation and other means to whittle the contributions based element down to nothing.

That said, it is staggering (as @kzb often points out) that most posters on HPC and many people in real life too seem to just casually accept that the State Pension can just be turned off.  Eventually if enough people believe that then it could be.  However, it's up to people to fight for what they want - virtually everything you have today was fought for in history: in wars, by civil rights campaigners, by unions, by politicians with conviction etc.  You do not get things in life - or keep things in life - by doing nothing.

HOLA446
4 minutes ago, scottbeard said:

Bearing in mind that the WASPI women had 25 years' notice, and 6 April 2030 is now only 6 years away I do not think this prediction will come true.

Not that it won't ever be means-tested to some degree, of course, but I think it would be an extremely politically difficult change to suddenly tell someone expecting an £11,000 pa State Pension "you will get absolutely nothing at all, starting in [5] years' time".

The best way to currently achieve it in practice would be to make it happen very slowly over a long time by dividing the State Pension into two elements (the way Jobseeker's Allowance used to be) i.e. a contributions based element and an income based element, and then gradually use inflation and other means to whittle the contributions based element down to nothing.

That said, it is staggering (as @kzb often points out) that most posters on HPC and many people in real life too seem to just casually accept that the State Pension can just be turned off.  Eventually if enough people believe that then it could be.  However, it's up to people to fight for what they want - virtually everything you have today was fought for in history: in wars, by civil rights campaigners, by unions, by politicians with conviction etc.  You do not get things in life - or keep things in life - by doing nothing.

Fight or flight.;)

HOLA447
6 minutes ago, scottbeard said:

Yep.

Historically speaking from the UK perspective, rights for the lower classes were put on turbo charge usually after a prolonged war. 

Wellington was forced into it post Napoleon, again after WW1 and again post WW2 when labour stormed to power. All largely from the threat/risk of swathes of military trained men suddenly being tossed onto the scrap heap and required some placating.  

The current UK establishment however has since become a lot more slick. Their favourite tactic is to narrow down on the female bloc vote because it's far more mercenary versus older men who will stick to conservative voting. 

HOLA448
25 minutes ago, Casual-observer said:

The chief white knight arrives. 

I once watched my sister stroll her way into an F1 Paddock armed with nothing more than a short skirt. If you've got it then women can easily enter places swathes of men can never get a sniff of.

We're not all cow tailed by hyper feminist fantasies I'm afraid. 

I don’t care what your warped mind tells you. You are utterly deluded. 

An evil small minded bigot.

HOLA449
16 minutes ago, Nick Cash said:

I don’t care what your warped mind tells you. You are utterly deluded. 

An evil small minded bigot.

EVIL!!!!🤣

You do care though, a lot! 

Again....I could live to age 100 and never be able to enjoy perks of life like blagging my into an F1 paddock and get chased around by a F1 driver offering me VIP perks for the day. 

I take it that sort of 'privilege' doesn't get mentioned at those board level TED talks.  

Edited by Casual-observer

HOLA4410
31 minutes ago, scottbeard said:

Not that it won't ever be means-tested to some degree, of course,

What do you think about the cuts to NICs ?

It seems to me the NI fund will sink into deficit now, and it might not take long either.

At that point they'll have to subsidise pensions with taxes, and it becomes a benefit like any other benefit.

34 minutes ago, scottbeard said:

However, it's up to people to fight for what they want - virtually everything you have today was fought for in history: in wars, by civil rights campaigners, by unions, by politicians with conviction etc.  You do not get things in life - or keep things in life - by doing nothing.

Yep, people on here seem to like shooting themselves in the foot.

HOLA4411
35 minutes ago, kzb said:

What do you think about the cuts to NICs ?

It seems to me the NI fund will sink into deficit now, and it might not take long either.

At that point they'll have to subsidise pensions with taxes, and it becomes a benefit like any other benefit.

I'm relaxed about it, to be honest - every year the NI fund has been in surplus that "pensions" money has been used to subsidise other expenditure ... so as the population ages maybe some years of the reverse is natural.   

The tax system has lots of areas where the connection between contribution and is loose - for example, prescription charges and hospital car park charges mean frequent users of the NHS pay towards the NHS a bit more, fuel duty means those who put most use on the roads pay more pay towards them etc but it is never £ for £.

The existence of pension credit means that, in effect, the state pension is not really linked to NI contributions because if your state pension is too low it just gets topped up anyway.

HOLA4412

EVIL!!!!🤣

You do care though, a lot! 

Again....I could live to age 100 and never be able to enjoy perks of life like blagging my into an F1 paddock and get chased around by a F1 driver offering me VIP perks for the day. 

I take it that sort of 'privilege' doesn't get mentioned at those board level TED talks.  

So you base your opinions on a fantasy about your sister. Jack off much to it? I expect so.

Not surprising you’re a ****.

HOLA4413
6 minutes ago, Nick Cash said:

So you base your opinions on a fantasy about your sister. Jack off much to it? I expect so.

Not surprising you’re a ****.

There's plenty more real life scenarios than your incest fetish Nick ...such as the steady stream of pretty girls regularly queuing up to top clubs in Manchester to gain access to premier league football players and their youth academy potentials.  

Is that just made up nonsense as well? If you dry your tears you could go jump in the car and take a look yourself...just don't expect equal rights at the door. 

Now jog on, you don't care remember. 

HOLA4414
54 minutes ago, Casual-observer said:

s that just made up nonsense as well? If you dry your tears you could go jump in the car and take a look yourself...just don't expect equal rights at the door

Women get a lot of unwanted attention too. My daughter avoids late night public transport because of drunks pestering her. It’s not all positive for women.

my experience in a very competitive environments that people will exploit pretty much anything to get on. Whether that be EDI, or disability etc. I have been taken to a tribunal for alleged racism (actually there were 20 of us accused not just me!). He lost but it was hell and if he had won I would have sacked almost certainly. Luckily the guy was a fruitcake and the judges saw through it.

i am a white male and I was never promoted inside the system. It was always retention or moving uni. I have a female colleague here who got promoted very rapidly. I cannnot stand her - mainly as she bullied a female friend in the same dept so badly they ended up leaving the country. But if I were to say anything negative about her it would be interpreted as sexism.

Edited by debtlessmanc

HOLA4415
2 minutes ago, debtlessmanc said:

But if I were to say anything negative about her it would be interpreted as sexism.

Yep. A tw*t is a tw*t at the end of the day, no matter what sex or orientation, race, colour etc.

HOLA4416

There's plenty more real life scenarios than your incest fetish Nick ...such as the steady stream of pretty girls regularly queuing up to top clubs in Manchester to gain access to premier league football players and their youth academy potentials.  

Is that just made up nonsense as well? If you dry your tears you could go jump in the car and take a look yourself...just don't expect equal rights at the door. 

Now jog on, you don't care remember. 

What a ******ing twit you are. “Jog on”. Who do you think you are? Chubby Chris Henderson?

Not my incest fetish - you’re the one wanking off to the thought of your sister in a short skirt. 

What the ****** does girls queuing up at clubs have to do with real life? Interesting that yet again you mention young ladies. Paedophile? You?  I think so. 

HOLA4417

I don't think this thread is being very constructive anymore.

This debate is generational not sex/gender related - young people including young women being often renting expected to fund state pensions for older usually home owning women at age 60 when they might have to wait until 75 to get theirs.

No one has ever written to anyone under 50 telling them every time their state pension age has been increased from 65 to 67 or 68 or 69. Why don't they get compo?

The laughable thing is the UK state pension is barely half what you would earn doing a minimum wage job. You won't live a pleasant retirement if that is the only income you have to live on.

HOLA4418
36 minutes ago, debtlessmanc said:

Women get a lot of unwanted attention too. My daughter avoids late night public transport because of drunks pestering her. It’s not all positive for women.

my experience in a very competitive environments that people will exploit pretty much anything to get on. Whether that be EDI, or disability etc. I have been taken to a tribunal for alleged racism (actually there were 20 of us accused not just me!). He lost but it was hell and if he had won I would have sacked almost certainly. Luckily the guy was a fruitcake and the judges saw through it.

i am a white male and I was never promoted inside the system. It was always retention or moving uni. I have a female colleague here who got promoted very rapidly. I cannnot stand her - mainly as she bullied a female friend in the same dept so badly they ended up leaving the country. But if I were to say anything negative about her it would be interpreted as sexism.

Understood but that's called rough with the smooth. 

The fundamental point I made is still true. A leggy female with a decent rack is by virtue of mere existence going to have far more doors opened for her in 5 years than an average man can expect in his entire life. 

If this wasn't a thing then boob jobs wouldn't exist..but again this blatant privilege doesn't get the same airtime as this mythical land I hear about which middle class women in the media want to crow about.  

If the average woman feels she has it rough then she has no idea of the life of an average 5'7 male worker in a warehouse who is supposed to entertain this concept that life can be extra tough for them alone. 

The patriarchy is so alive and kicking that men dominate the homeless stats. 

Meanwhile Waspi women have smoke blown up their ar$e because they couldn't be bothered in 25 years to work a minimum wage job for a bit. It's delusional 

Edited by Casual-observer

HOLA4419
19 minutes ago, Nick Cash said:

What a ******ing twit you are. “Jog on”. Who do you think you are? Chubby Chris Henderson?

Not my incest fetish - you’re the one wanking off to the thought of your sister in a short skirt. 

What the ****** does girls queuing up at clubs have to do with real life? Interesting that yet again you mention young ladies. Paedophile? You?  I think so. 

You've lost the plot. 

HOLA4420
6 minutes ago, Casual-observer said:

Understood but that's called rough with the smooth. 

The fundamental point I made is still true. A leggy female with a decent rack is by virtue of mere existence going to have far more doors opened for her in 5 years than an average man can expect in his entire life. 

If this wasn't a thing then boob jobs wouldn't exist..

By the same logic (and I know it is a common concept) any guy whose dad buys him a Porsche for his 21st birthday gets doors (of sorts) opened.

that’s a luck of birth too.

HOLA4421
2 hours ago, Casual-observer said:

The current UK establishment however has since become a lot more slick. Their favourite tactic is to narrow down on the female bloc vote because it's far more mercenary versus older men who will stick to conservative voting. 

The current UK establishment being the City of London and its crooked bankers who've owned and run this country for 350 years.

There is no Conservative Party to vote for. The neoliberals and the globalists have consumed it.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
1 minute ago, debtlessmanc said:

By the same logic (and I know it is a common concept) any guy whose dad buys him a Porsche for his 21st birthday gets doors (of sorts) opened.

that’s a luck of birth too.

Yes but we're talking about averages here. 

The average 21 year old lad isn't in that position. The average 21 year old woman can buy some decent makeup and get into places/events/opportunities than the average Fiat driving 21 year old lad. 

That's just the brutal reality of life..it is what it is but for some reason we have to pretend this doesn't happen 

HOLA4424
1 hour ago, HowMuch! said:

never try argue with a scorned woman.

He’s failing to argue, fullstop. He’s spent his life blaming others for his own inadequacies. Every time you scratch the surface he responds with evil bile. He’s a sad loser. And as we learnt today a paedophile who fantasises about his sister in a short skirt. What a tosser.

HOLA4425