House Price Crash Forum

waspi women

HOLA441
4 minutes ago, Nick Cash said:

He’s failing to argue, fullstop. He’s spent his life blaming others for his own inadequacies. Every time you scratch the surface he responds with evil bile. He’s a sad loser. And as we learnt today a paedophile who fantasises about his sister in a short skirt. What a tosser.

Okie dokie Nick

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
14 minutes ago, Nick Cash said:

I’m not the one spending their life driving around looking at girls queuing up at clubs. Fantasist.

No, you seemingly instead fantasise about women in boardrooms..right!

You’ve bored everyone to death on that particular topic.
Infact you should mention it more just in case anyone’s unaware 

Edited by Casual-observer

HOLA443
19 minutes ago, Casual-observer said:

No, you seemingly instead fantasise about women in boardrooms..right!

You’ve bored everyone to death on that particular topic.
Infact you should mention it more just in case anyone’s unaware 

Backing down as ever. Playground bully. ****** off paedo.

HOLA444
1 minute ago, Nick Cash said:

Backing down as ever. Playground bully. ****** off paedo.

Backing down from what? At least try and make your retorts relevant.

It’s not my problem being a stay at home dad means you need to compensate for something…banging on about peados is an odd way to do it mind 

HOLA445
1 minute ago, Casual-observer said:

Backing down from what? At least try and make your retorts relevant.

It’s not my problem being a stay at home dad means you need to compensate for something…banging on about peados is an odd way to do it mind 

You posted only a few hours ago about your sister wearing a short skirt and then backed that up by posting about young girls getting into clubs. Paedo.

Trying to rewrite history only a few hours after the event doesn’t work. Tosser.

HOLA446

You posted only a few hours ago about your sister wearing a short skirt and then backed that up by posting about young girls getting into clubs. Paedo.

Trying to rewrite history only a few hours after the event doesn’t work. Tosser.

In what world must young girls mean girls under 12 queuing up to get into clubs in Manchester? 

Again, you’re scraping the barrel here. Go get a job, you’re clearly bored

HOLA447
2 minutes ago, Casual-observer said:

In what world must young girls mean girls under 12 queuing up to get into clubs in Manchester? 

Again, you’re scraping the barrel here. Go get a job, you’re clearly bored

So you defend your paedo behaviour by using the age of 12! Another interesting comment.

HOLA448
7 minutes ago, Nick Cash said:

So you defend your paedo behaviour by using the age of 12! Another interesting comment.

Erm…If you had the IQ to understand your own statements you’d get it.

Your wife must be proud 

HOLA449
10 minutes ago, Casual-observer said:

Erm…If you had the IQ to understand your own statements you’d get it.

Your wife must be proud 

Yet more deflection.

No doubt in 6 months you’ll be denying this conversation. Just like last time.

You’re a sad paedo tosser. Remember. It will be repeated ad infinitum. Mainly in your tiny brain. 

HOLA4410
2 minutes ago, Nick Cash said:

Yet more deflection.

No doubt in 6 months you’ll be denying this conversation. Just like last time.

You’re a sad paedo tosser. Remember. It will be repeated ad infinitum. Mainly in your tiny brain. 

I’ll have forgotten about this by tomorrow morning to be honest Nicky when I get up for work.

whereas I’m positive you’ll still harbour the resentment I didn’t kiss your ar$e when you bragged about your corporate wife 

no on cares 🤷‍♂️

HOLA4411
1 minute ago, Casual-observer said:

I’ll have forgotten about this by tomorrow morning to be honest Nicky when I get up for work.

whereas I’m positive you’ll still harbour the resentment I didn’t kiss your ar$e when you bragged about your corporate wife 

no on cares 🤷‍♂️

Except you it appears.

You hate successful women and can only attribute their success to good looks or dubious sexual behaviour. (Read your previous posts on multiple threads). You’re a weak minded, evil, paedophile.

I resent your opinions. As for you I couldn’t give a toss. You’re scum.

HOLA4412

Except you it appears.

You hate successful women and can only attribute their success to good looks or dubious sexual behaviour. (Read your previous posts on multiple threads). You’re a weak minded, evil, paedophile.

I resent your opinions. As for you I couldn’t give a toss. You’re scum.

No nick, I just don’t have my mrs pushing her accomplishments within the NHS in my lug hole every day and insist every other woman on the planet needs to replicate her.

Nor does she then expect me to stay at home all day and post sh1te on the internet about other female nurses

We just crack on with life

You’re one to speak about obsessions, I could happily spit out the frequency at which my mrs saves people’s lives in her job as opposed to yours spinning yarns at artificial corporate love ins.

You’ve embarrassed yourself tonight 

HOLA4413
3 minutes ago, Casual-observer said:

No nick, I just don’t have my mrs pushing her accomplishments within the NHS in my lug hole every day and insist every other woman on the planet needs to replicate her.

Nor does she then expect me to stay at home all day and post sh1te on the internet about other female nurses

We just crack on with life

You’re one to speak about obsessions, I could happily spit out the frequency at which my mrs saves people’s lives in her job as opposed to yours spinning yarns at artificial corporate love ins.

You’ve embarrassed yourself tonight 

Why do you think my wife works for the NHS? Couldn’t be farther from the truth. Is this why you’ve been so pathetic. You think my wife is better than your wife? What a fool.

Can women only succeed in the NHS? Is that your opinion? Another piece of information about the quality of your mind. Go to bed. Paedo.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
5 minutes ago, Nick Cash said:

Why do you think my wife works for the NHS? Couldn’t be farther from the truth. Is this why you’ve been so pathetic. You think my wife is better than your wife? What a fool.

Can women only succeed in the NHS? Is that your opinion? Another piece of information about the quality of your mind. Go to bed. Paedo.

I’m talking about my partner…a nurse you thick moron. 
you’re that wrapped up about your corporate mrs you’re nigh on incoherent 

HOLA4416
2 minutes ago, Casual-observer said:

I’m talking about my partner…a nurse you thick moron. 
you’re that wrapped up about your corporate mrs you’re nigh on incoherent 

Read your previous post. And perhaps consider punctuation you numpty.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
3 hours ago, Nick Cash said:

What a ******ing twit you are. “Jog on”. Who do you think you are? Chubby Chris Henderson?

Not my incest fetish - you’re the one wanking off to the thought of your sister in a short skirt. 

What the ****** does girls queuing up at clubs have to do with real life? Interesting that yet again you mention young ladies. Paedophile? You?  I think so. 

To those who are going down the red pill route, hold up a little.

Women are in a position similar to being told they have a free restaurant vouncher to every place in town. But, so does every other girl so when they go to the Micheln place it is booked up. Many end up at Nandos and the people giving them a free meal cannot understand why they are ungrateful.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420