FANG

HOLA441
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
10 minutes ago, donadoni said:

I follow multiple people but I don't just believe anything.

Scott Ritteris just an outlet for Russia Today.

That site is so secret its been known about since 2012 and they even did interviews there / it was cited as a 'golden handcuff' maning the Israelis could not just do asthey please - because it is US only chain of command and information hare is at US discretion only.

HOLA443
1 hour ago, zugzwang said:

The Myth of Fortress Israel has been shattered forever. A truly epochal moment in the history of the Middle East and the world.

It's a fortress as long as daddy USA keeps giving aid and assisting military.

HOLA444
7 hours ago, fellow said:

Not only is this somehow a win for Israel, apparently it's also a "double defeat" for Iran, according to David Cameron:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-middle-east-68815655

Iran actually expected to dosoe damage, just calibrated to be a military site only.

They achieved sweet FA even when inolving their proxies as well.

120 ballistic missiles for bob all result is not for show.

HOLA445
3 hours ago, MancTom said:

why did they wait until he was inside a diplomatic building? Not a good precedent. Our embassies are full of spooks too etc and the ability to have diplomatic contacts is important.

The breach of the Vienna accords was a crime and the Israeli actions should be condemned, however these were not simply 'spooks' they were allegedly using diplomatic cover for military planning.

Laws of armed conflict do not protect embassies if used for military purpose - which the Israelis are arguing the site was being used for military purose in the waragainst Hamas and Hezbollah.

I adhere to the iea that the Vienna Convention sould have been respected and no attack. However if the Israelis can prove military use and consider themselves at war with IRGC as part of Iran's use of proxies it has a case. Not a watertight one but a case

HOLA446
1 hour ago, zugzwang said:

The Myth of Fortress Israel has been shattered forever. A truly epochal moment in the history of the Middle East and the world.

Wibble

Iran achieved very little and if anything reinforced the idea Israel's defences can withstand what Iran threw at it. The reciprocal would not be true.

Iran expected to achieve more

HOLA447

First bodies exhumed from mass graves at Al-Shifa Hospital after Israeli siege

Health workers in northern Gaza exhumed the first corpses from mass graves in and around Al-Shifa Hospital on Tuesday, after they said Israeli forces killed hundreds of Palestinians and left their bodies to decompose during their two-week siege of the complex.

At least 381 bodies were recovered from the vicinity of the complex since Israeli forces withdrew on April 1, Gaza Civil Defense spokesperson Mahmoud Basal said on Tuesday, adding that the total figure did not include people buried within the grounds of the hospital.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/04/09/middleeast/israel-gaza-mass-graves-al-shifa-hospital-intl/index.html

HOLA448
55 minutes ago, donadoni said:

I follow multiple people but I don't just believe anything.

Even, as we have seen, black and white undisputed and clear as day documented history - especially if it conflicts with your preconceived beliefs of how you think the world was.

HOLA449
7 minutes ago, bumble bee said:

First bodies exhumed from mass graves at Al-Shifa Hospital after Israeli siege

Health workers in northern Gaza exhumed the first corpses from mass graves in and around Al-Shifa Hospital on Tuesday, after they said Israeli forces killed hundreds of Palestinians and left their bodies to decompose during their two-week siege of the complex.

At least 381 bodies were recovered from the vicinity of the complex since Israeli forces withdrew on April 1, Gaza Civil Defense spokesperson Mahmoud Basal said on Tuesday, adding that the total figure did not include people buried within the grounds of the hospital.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/04/09/middleeast/israel-gaza-mass-graves-al-shifa-hospital-intl/index.html

Would you rather the IDF had left the bodies to rot out in the open?

HOLA4410
31 minutes ago, Staffsknot said:

Wibble

Iran achieved very little and if anything reinforced the idea Israel's defences can withstand what Iran threw at it. The reciprocal would not be true.

Iran expected to achieve more

Possibly even boosted potential sales of their Arrow missile interceptor system !?

HOLA4411
2 hours ago, anonguest said:

Really? Much of the laws relating to, for example, debt and criminal justice have deep roots in Judeo-Christian principles.

I'd say those two things alone make up a pretty big influence on how people live their lives!

Seems more likely to me these principals were born of neccessity/ pragmatism and were dressed with religion

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
2 hours ago, MarkG said:

You forget that while China is full of Chinese people, the West has the benefit of Diversity. Which is Our Strength.

Our low-IQ migrants will soon turn America into Wakanda 2.0 and make missiles and drones obsolete.

It is our strength. How else could you explain western athletes who were one day mediocre at best, and then the next they were record breakers?

Maybe we just need to identify as a global power and that will sort it? :)

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
3 minutes ago, fellow said:

I suspect this will be a bit more damaging than the fireworks display we saw on Saturday night.

Megatron_ron really? Are we at that level of will listen to engagement farming Twitterati?

Saturday was not 'a fireworks display' and a brif glimpse at how many proxies and how many ballistic missiles weure used vs estimate of how many TELr systems to launch those ballistic missiles should tell you that

Edited by Staffsknot

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
43 minutes ago, Maghull Mike said:

FFS!

I meant this^

2 minutes ago, Staffsknot said:

Megatron_ron really? Are we at that level of will listen to engagement farming Twitterati?

Well there's no doubt a response is coming from Israel, and there's no doubt Iran will respond to that.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
9 minutes ago, Staffsknot said:

Saturday was not 'a fireworks display' and a brif glimpse at how many proxies and how many ballistic missiles weure used vs estimate of how many TELr systems to launch those ballistic missiles should tell you that

I meant it was effectively rendered a fireworks display in terms of the damage it did.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
32 minutes ago, Huggy said:

It is our strength. How else could you explain western athletes who were one day mediocre at best, and then the next they were record breakers?

Maybe we just need to identify as a global power and that will sort it? :)

Global Britain?

8058958_image_0-5983fa83326e07d1a0060454

HOLA4425