House Price Crash Forum

This Means War

FANG

HOLA441
33 minutes ago, Vlad Made You Sad said:

So your argument is that any Israeli embassy with IDF or Mossad assets inside it (according to the Iranians) anywhere in the world is a legitimate target?

I'm not aware of Israeli embassies being used as bases for planning mass murder on people in other countries.

33 minutes ago, Vlad Made You Sad said:

Have you really thought this through? 

Do you even know what thinking is?!

Edited by anonguest

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
24 minutes ago, mynamehere said:

The UK founded Isreal!

No. The Jews founded Israel.

Britain, towards the end of the British Mandate, actually did lots to stymy their efforts to create a state.

HOLA443
HOLA444
3 minutes ago, anonguest said:

I'll bet learning that gave you stiffy with excitement.

For your information

The last woman i slept with was from israel, when i was running my engineering company i always bought Iscar turning tips (made in Israel) & my boyhood hero was Moshe Dayan....BTW i am not Jewish

Mike

HOLA445
2 minutes ago, anonguest said:

I'm not aware of Israeli embassies being used as bases for planning mass murder on people in other countries.

Do you even know what thinking is?!

So what? You "weren't aware" of what was going on in the Iranian Consulate either. 

All you "know" is what Israel has told you.

So if Iran tells you that Israel was "planning mass murder" in the embassies it targets you don;t really have any comeback do you?

Like I said - you didn't think through - thanks for proving the point.

HOLA446
HOLA447
2 minutes ago, anonguest said:

Britain, towards the end of the British Mandate, actually did lots to stymy their efforts to create a state.

That's why Israeli terrorists hung British soldiers with piano wire.

Even in the Falklands they were selling arms to the Argentinians.

Brits are waking up to the fact that Israel is the opposite of an "ally". 

HOLA448
4 minutes ago, Vlad Made You Sad said:

So what? You "weren't aware" of what was going on in the Iranian Consulate either. 

???

What are you on about?

All you "know" is what Israel has told you.

No. I know what the Western media tells me.

And, so far, I have not heard even the most anti-Israeli outlets (like The Guardian LOL) claim that Israel plans mass murder events from any of its worldwide embassies/consulates.

So if Iran tells you that Israel was "planning mass murder" in the embassies it targets you don;t really have any comeback do you?

See the reply immediately above.

Like I said - you didn't think through - thanks for proving the point.

Mate. I've done more thinking than you've had wanks and hot dinners.

Edited by anonguest

HOLA449
5 minutes ago, Vlad Made You Sad said:

"We have no eternal allies and we have no perpetual enemies. Our interests are eternal and perpetual, and those interests it is our duty to follow."

Lord Palmerston, 1 March 1848.

HOLA4410
11 minutes ago, Vlad Made You Sad said:

That's why Israeli terrorists hung British soldiers with piano wire.

Hung yes. Two of them - and in retribution for specific Jewish executions.

But with piano wire? Not that I've read.

Menchem Begin the terrorist leader responsible, and later prime minister, subsequently did tell how it was the one decision in his life that tormented him the most.

I doubt I'll ever hear any Hamas/Hezbollah terrorists make any such type confession.

11 minutes ago, Vlad Made You Sad said:

Even in the Falklands they were selling arms to the Argentinians.

Link please.

Edited by anonguest

HOLA4411
18 minutes ago, anonguest said:

???

What are you on about?

No. I know what the Western media tells me.

And, so far, I have not heard even the most anti-Israeli outlets (like The Guardian LOL) claim that Israel plans mass murder events from any of its worldwide embassies/consulates.

See the reply immediately above.

Mate. I've done more thinking than you've had wanks and hot dinners.

Yeah you're a real genius.

Luckily Israel is full of like-minded high thinkers which is why it's now on a death spiral with a collapsing economy, shunned by the world and "returners" clogging the airports on their way back out.

A "nation" gifted by others with money and unlimited military backing and they still managed to fk it up in the space of a generation. 

Hilarious in a dark way.

HOLA4412
1 hour ago, Brave New World said:

And your source for this is?......oh yeah a crank on twitter you copied and pasted this spiel from.

I know Wikipedia isn't exactly Encyclopedia Brittanica but it's hardly "a crank on Twitter"

Mohammad Reza Zahedi - Wikipedia

Iranian General Killed In Israeli Strike Was Architect Of October 7 | Iran International (iranintl.com)

Can you imagine a strike happening on an Israeli embassy....

I don't have to imagine it.  The Iranians have already done it. I refer you to my earlier post/comments re: Israeli embassy in Argentina.

Then again when not cutting and pasting you are posting wacko stuff about the aid workers murdered killed by the idf, who weren't real people according to you.

Corrected for you.

What wacko stuff have I posted about aid workers being killed by the IDF ?!

Edited by anonguest

HOLA4413
35 minutes ago, anonguest said:

Personally I don't think religion is anywhere near as influential on societies, as books such as the bible make out.  

More often a religious narrative is a cover for good old fashioned brutality

Edited by mynamehere

HOLA4414
17 minutes ago, anonguest said:

Hung yes. Two of them - and in retribution for specific Jewish executions.

But with piano wire? Not that I've read.

Menchem Begin the terrorist leader responsible, and later prime minister, subsequently did tell how it was the one decision in his life that tormented him the most.

I doubt I'll ever hear any Hamas/Hezbollah terrorists make any such type confession.

Link please.

Who gives a **** what "tormented" Begin? 

He was a prominent terrorist killing nearly a hundred British in the King David Hotel as well as hundreds of other civilians.

Of course, he is part of a rich tradition of Israeli terrorists and war criminal  leaders - that's how the country was born and is now maintained by genocide. All documented fact.

As for a link - go and do your own homework; like most decent people I have zero desire to help Zionists.

HOLA4415
23 minutes ago, Will! said:

"We have no eternal allies and we have no perpetual enemies. Our interests are eternal and perpetual, and those interests it is our duty to follow."

Lord Palmerston, 1 March 1848.

Exactly so.

Israel has bought and paid for politicians in the UK and US and subverted the interests of both countries.

There are literally no British "interests" in allying with Israel. Quite the opposite.

HOLA4416
1 hour ago, Social Justice League said:

Now Starmers on about how we must protect Israel.......???

We "must" do nothing of the sort.

It's starting to look like Galloway might end up the next Prime Minister if both cheeks of the Uniparty are abandoning the Muslim vote.

HOLA4417

Yeah you're a real genius.

Compared to you I am!

Luckily Israel is full of like-minded high thinkers which is why it's now on a death spiral with a collapsing economy,

LOL. I'll bet you the UK, and other so called wealthy countries, go down the spout economically before Israel does.

shunned by the world and "returners" clogging the airports on their way back out.

There's a war on. Why wouldn't some seek temporary safety elsewhere.

In any case, from what I have read, those leaving are being readily replaced by those planning to go there.

Israel sees surge in immigration interest from US, France since Oct. 7 - The Jerusalem Post (jpost.com)

A "nation" gifted by others with money and unlimited military backing and they still managed to fk it up in the space of a generation. 

Hilarious in a dark way.

Israel, unlike Hamas/Palestinians, has since 1948 till certainly very recently received negligible monetary gifts from foreign tax funded sources.

Virtually all its military assistance has been loans or purchases which they have paid for.

And when you look at the state of the nation since 1948 it's actually a wonder of the world what they have achieved. Turning a third world hovel into a nuclear/space power with GDP per capita that puts many so called wealthy/developed nations to shame.

HOLA4418
7 minutes ago, Vlad Made You Sad said:

As for a link - go and do your own homework

It is a customarily accepted tradition that the onus is on those posting claims.

THUS, if you say the Israelis were selling arms to Argentina during the Falklands War, which would be interesting factoid to learn, then do back up your claim with some link/reference.

Otherwise, given recent events/behaviour of many here and your own track record of complete bullsh*t, I am fully entitled to presume that the claim is just another exaggeration/falsehood made by yet another Guardian reading Israel Derangement Syndrome sufferer.

HOLA4419
Just now, anonguest said:

Compared to you I am!

LOL. I'll bet you the UK, and other so called wealthy countries, go down the spout economically before Israel does.

There's a war on. Why wouldn't some seek temporary safety elsewhere.

In any case, from what I have read, those leaving are being readily replaced by those planning to go there.

Israel sees surge in immigration interest from US, France since Oct. 7 - The Jerusalem Post (jpost.com)

Israel, unlike Hamas/Palestinians, has since 1948 till certainly very recently received negligible monetary gifts from foreign tax funded sources.

Virtually all its military assistance has been loans or purchases which they have paid for.

And when you look at the state of the nation since 1948 it's actually a wonder of the world what they have achieved. Turning a third world hovel into a nuclear/space power with GDP per capita that puts many so called wealthy/developed nations to shame.

The UK may well "go down the spout economically" but it will still exist in twenty years. Israel - probably not.

As for "wonder of the world" - that's laughable. 

You survive on American handouts which is why Netanyahu backed down against quickly after Biden's phone call.

Maybe they'll do something nutty betting that America will be forced to enter an actual war (there is no war at the moment just mass murder of civilians) - maybe they will wait for Trump. Either way your nuclear-equipped "miracle of the Middle East" just lost against an unarmed prison camp. Without America Israel is nothing.

LOL

HOLA4420
1 minute ago, anonguest said:

It is a customarily accepted tradition that the onus is on those posting claims.

THUS, if you say the Israelis were selling arms to Argentina during the Falklands War, which would be interesting factoid to learn, then do back up your claim with some link/reference.

Otherwise, given recent events/behaviour of many here and your own track record of complete bullsh*t, I am fully entitled to presume that the claim is just another exaggeration/falsehood made by yet another Guardian reading Israel Derangement Syndrome sufferer.

Its also a "customarily accepted tradition" that nations don't attack embassies. 

Even Hitler and Mussolini didn't do so.

You can blame Zionists for rewriting the rules - whether or not you correct your ignorance makes no difference to me.

In fact, you bleating otherwise just illustrates the point.

Just as many Germans were anti-Nazi, many Jews are anti-Zionist. I will reserve my efforts for them (and all other right-thinking comrades).

HOLA4421
12 minutes ago, MarkG said:

It's starting to look like Galloway might end up the next Prime Minister if both cheeks of the Uniparty are abandoning the Muslim vote.

WTF are you smoking?!

HOLA4422
6 minutes ago, Vlad Made You Sad said:

Its also a "customarily accepted tradition" that nations don't attack embassies. 

Pity no one told Iran that in 1979, 1987 and 1992

6 minutes ago, Vlad Made You Sad said:

Even Hitler and Mussolini didn't do so.

Indeed. They just invaded/occupied sovereign countries instead.

Sh*t for brains!

Edited by anonguest

HOLA4423
6 minutes ago, anonguest said:

Pity no one told Iran that in 1979, 1987 and 1992

Indeed. They just invaded the countries instead.

Well Israel invaded Gaza, the West Bank, Syria and Lebanon so it seems they are all in good company.

Only difference is that Israel did it with handouts.

EDIT: I see that you quickly edited your message to "sovereign countries" and, on that basis, called me a "shit-for-brains".

LOL, what a sneaky coward. Usual Israeli tactics - as the world has now learned.

Edited by Vlad Made You Sad
OP changed his post in order to generate an insult

HOLA4424
1 hour ago, mynamehere said:

Seeing what a drawn out shit show Brexit has been, was initially a boost, but eventually a big drag on the movement. 

10 years on and still barely out the gates and little hope of anything faster than a limp

2 years you mean? I exclude a couple of Covid years from 2020 when Brexit happened and now as that was just a pause in everything, but there was certainly no Brexiting happening before Boris the Commiebasher got it done.

IIRC, I think I counted around 8 key benefits of Brexit during that time (which certainly surprised me with the speed at which we enjoyed them) and posted them several times too. Of course it was a waste of time as Brexit had to be the best thing to happen to any country ever in the first week, and so anything less was ignored. Especially with the long departed, but no less missed Im "so what you're saying is..." hal and Jon "nobody's ever told me a benefit of Brexit" b2 (there's a clue in that last name why not).

1 hour ago, Maghull Mike said:

Iran got a bullseye on the main runway at Israel air force base, they got it though the most heavy defended airspace know............

GLIXB1PXAAA0bqU.jpg

That's a taxiway. Check Google maps. A runway is north of it (not even sure this is the main one either, there are 2 further north that look quite important), and a nice big fat row of aircraft is just below and to the right.

Useless Iranians and their Sons of Scud, can't hit a donkey on the arse with a spade. As annoying as fly when you're trying to sleep, but that's the limit of their threat it would appear.

Edited by Huggy

HOLA4425