House Price Crash Forum

Covid - is there trouble ahead? New mutation and travel bans.

HOLA441

As far as I know this is the first public statement by a government agency (ANMAT in Argentina) that the COVID jabs contain graphene. The August 2021 rejection of 1.6million Moderna vials by the Japanese government on the grounds that they contained magnetic substances was not specific on the identity of these substances.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8qxIvBmLEPj0/

Has this official Argentinian agency gone rogue and joined the anti-vax, lunatic, swivel-eyed, TFH wearing conspiracy theorists? Or have they been duped in some way?

Or is graphene actually present in the jabs? If so, then why? What function might it serve?

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
19 minutes ago, The Spaniard said:

As far as I know this is the first public statement by a government agency (ANMAT in Argentina) that the COVID jabs contain graphene. The August 2021 rejection of 1.6million Moderna vials by the Japanese government on the grounds that they contained magnetic substances was not specific on the identity of these substances.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8qxIvBmLEPj0/

Has this official Argentinian agency gone rogue and joined the anti-vax, lunatic, swivel-eyed, TFH wearing conspiracy theorists? Or have they been duped in some way?

Or is graphene actually present in the jabs? If so, then why? What function might it serve?

It doesn't Argentina said its ******, the story has been run with by conspiracy theorists as graphene and microchips and 5G have been the magic evil for anti-vaxxers.

This stuff was debunked god knows how many times already.

The Japan sample was stainless steel contaminant not a bloody part of the vaccine.

HOLA443
6 minutes ago, Staffsknot said:

It doesn't Argentina said its ******, the story has been run with by conspiracy theorists as graphene and microchips and 5G have been the magic evil for anti-vaxxers.

The Japan sample was stainless steel contaminant not a bloody part of the vaccine.

Yeah but it must be twue because my bitchute stweam said sooooo. 🤭

HOLA444
27 minutes ago, Staffsknot said:

Phew, thanks for clearing that up.

We can all go back to sleep now.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
38 minutes ago, Bob8 said:

It is the philosophical difference as to whether untrue things count for as much as true things.

True things don't count due to being true, they only count when they serve a subjectively desirable end.

Of course untrue things count for sod all in any circumstance.

HOLA448
18 hours ago, Flat Bear said:

Yes

You can feel the anger. Most have given up the fight and have conceeded its all over but there are few very obstinate types who are STILL trying to keep the fear mongering going.

Any talk about a new variant gets them salivating.

You can almost taste the disappointment and desperation of some who want to continue to live in a state of fear and control and can feel it slipping away, bloody weirdos. 

HOLA449
14 minutes ago, Cocha said:

You can almost taste the disappointment and desperation of some who want to continue to live in a state of fear and control and can feel it slipping away, bloody weirdos. 

I sometimes wonder about this. I doubt anyone actually wants to live in a state of fear, but some are so disproportionately frightened; this could result in false hopes or, to them, not being as strict which could mean more risks - it's part of the "zero risk is the only one I can tolerate" problem that results in the absurd level of risk-aversion that plagued the country even before Covid turned up.

Plus a few at the top who are doing very nicely out of it all thank you very much, but despite what the conspiracy nuts claim I doubt they're pushing that much.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
52 minutes ago, Staffsknot said:

They corrected it 24 hrs ago but still it gets churned out

"A lie can be halfway around the world while the truth is still getting its shoes on"

- Mark Twain

The irony of that familiar quote being that it likely doesn't even originate from Twain!  🤣

Edited by anonguest

HOLA4413
48 minutes ago, Staffsknot said:

They corrected it 24 hrs ago but still it gets churned out

What's the story here? (I can't watch the Bitchute video right now.)

If Weetabix accidentally put "arsenic" in their list of ingredients, even for just a few hours, I think it would perhaps make headline news.

Was it some joker? You seem to have an inside track on this, which is why I'm asking.

HOLA4414
1 hour ago, FallingAwake said:

If Weetabix accidentally put "arsenic" in their list of ingredients, even for just a few hours, I think it would perhaps make headline news.

Sure, you'd expect it to make headline news. You'd also expect certain types of people to latch on to it and keep posting it as "evidence" even after it's been shown to be an error.

HOLA4415
2 minutes ago, Riedquat said:

Sure, you'd expect it to make headline news. You'd also expect certain types of people to latch on to it and keep posting it as "evidence" even after it's been shown to be an error.

I agree. I'm just curious as to how such an error is made. Aren't you?

HOLA4416
2 hours ago, FallingAwake said:

Was it some joker? You seem to have an inside track on this, which is why I'm asking.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/glyphosate-breakfast-cereal-still-contains-roundup-ingredient-study-finds/

HOLA4417

Deaths below average in new sign that Covid crisis is coming to an end

Deaths in England and Wales were 7.8 per cent under five-year average for week ending Jan 7, ONS data show

From the Telegraph 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/01/18/deaths-average-new-sign-covid-crisis-coming-end/

Shouldn't the headline read:

Deaths Below Average in Clear Sign COVID was Overplayed and Picked Off Those at Death's Door!

HOLA4418
3 hours ago, FallingAwake said:

A lawyer specifically stating a refutation of antivacunas claims missed 'NOT' from the statement and all hell broke loose.

Wouldn't be much of a refutation to agree with them

Edited by Staffsknot

HOLA4419
9 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

From the Telegraph 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/01/18/deaths-average-new-sign-covid-crisis-coming-end/

Shouldn't the headline read:

Deaths Below Average in Clear Sign COVID was Overplayed and Picked Off Those at Death's Door!

I think you're being a bit premature here AND that this is a shockingly poor piece of journalism.

I alreadt took a quick peek at todays first weekly ONS data release of this year and noticed the inclusion of 5-year average values for comparision (not inlcuded in previous years).  BUT.....

"The 2015 to 2019 five-year average was used to compare against deaths registered in 2020 and 2021. Deaths registered in 2022 will be compared with the 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 five-year average. "

In which case the death numbers for 2021 will significantly skew the average value.

To see IF there is a genuine drop then we should really use the previous 5-year average they used, which was for 2015-2019 - and thus excluded the Covid numbers from 2021 and 2020.

Edited by anonguest

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
1 hour ago, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

So it appears restrictions against Omnicom don't work. Check out France...

8C8792A7-78A3-43E4-BD81-94A258F7B228.jpeg

That's nothing m8.

If they really want to get things going they need to quad jab, get the vax passport into more things and have camps like Israel / Australia......you know, really keep people apart with this virus that spreads person to person.

FJaUnXIXMAgknj7.thumb.jpeg.fbb73d5f4b60cb07b7f76f0a5bb51589.jpeg

HOLA4423

I think it is now clear Covid is now over in the UK

Cases have been on the way down for a week, hospitilizations are going down from a very low peak and deaths have just started to go down from an even lower peak, infact much lower than an average winter flu death rate. In just 2 more weeks they will be scraping the bottom of the barrel to find any cases.

It is only the vested interests that are trying to keep this thing alive. Why was Boris wearing a mask in that infamous interview? Could it possibly be to deflect questios about his parties? No, it actually made it worse as it reminded us why he was wrong to have been having any parties.

HOLA4424

HOLA4425
15 minutes ago, Flat Bear said:

I think it is now clear Covid is now over in the UK

Cases have been on the way down for a week, hospitilizations are going down from a very low peak and deaths have just started to go down from an even lower peak, infact much lower than an average winter flu death rate. In just 2 more weeks they will be scraping the bottom of the barrel to find any cases.

It is only the vested interests that are trying to keep this thing alive. Why was Boris wearing a mask in that infamous interview? Could it possibly be to deflect questios about his parties? No, it actually made it worse as it reminded us why he was wrong to have been having any parties.

Only a few days ago, I received a phone call on my mobile from an NHS representative to enquire if I would get my booster. I declined. I was asked why. The conversation was polite but it was clear that I was being contacted for non-compliance.

https://www.ft.com/content/b809c6e5-baa5-43d2-b666-6067d90ad3ed

Can our leaders admit that they've invested in something that's probably a bad idea?