HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Seen so many Halifax advertising banners during the last month + video/tv commercials of new owners loving it, including getting post delivered for the first time.

And other lender's advertising banners, although not very youthful looking for their 'first home'

Know of many (mid-30s) buyers in recent months, not so much looking at whether it's worth £300,000 - £500,000, but what the monthly nut is on a super-low teaser rate, vs all their years of saving to put deposit down on, and 'get stuck into the mortgage on low-rate'.   Just think many have been tempted out to buy, including last month.   Then everywhere you look it's boom/surges in value/stockmarket.

So I imagine it will be +2%.

RBS

1oxgHVM.jpg

C7vIH1L.jpg

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Groan - I remember back in the summer when their annual index was edging down month after month I thought by now we'd be close to negative by now and that would start lead to the headlines that would start to create doubt in the general public's minds. That feels a long way away now - I can't see this index going negative now any time soon. To the general public housing still looks a safe bet. Depressing.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
1 minute ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Anyone angry yet ?

.DOBH9OHWAAE54Ue.jpg

I signed up for a HTB ISA soon after they were announced. Don't care about the bonus malarkey, but the 4% rate I signed up for remains rather tasty. Mrs Rave and I now have £5k in each of our HTB ISAs.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
19 minutes ago, lostinessex said:

Groan - I remember back in the summer when their annual index was edging down month after month I thought by now we'd be close to negative by now and that would start lead to the headlines that would start to create doubt in the general public's minds. That feels a long way away now - I can't see this index going negative now any time soon. To the general public housing still looks a safe bet. Depressing.

Their Dec 2016 release surged to an average price of £222k. This update is at £225k. Will need some big rises in Nov and December to maintain a 4.5% annual growth rate.

HOLA4422

well i was the closest with 0.4%. I guess The Count doesn't believe it others will claim its rigged. Yet again so many negative predictions with so little evidence as to why the number will be negative. Seriously guys adjust your models. This is largely as i see it in my local area Those houses that do sell sell higher than previous. Many ask stupid 20%+ rises in a year. Well they wont sell. Pleasingly my +6% hpi figure looks a bit high now over the year although not massively off but certainly my no negative HPI index prediction looks nailed on now. The only thing that was wrong is my interest rate rise this year. But it only went up a small amount and for me that is meaningless as the 0.25% didn't need to happen and the markets dont see a future rise either hence GBP being trashed.

HOLA4423

In Luton all I am seeing is reductions on RM but from insane prices to start with , people still going into BTL here though one road close to trains station is half a mile of For sale /Sold /To Let /Let signs 

House on my road 3 bed sold for over 300k and straight onto rental market , other 3 beds close to me same thing.

Then you have stories like this http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/bills/article-5049903/Sharing-pay-pool-resources.html

Celebrating the fact it takes 3 peoples wages to buy a house ..great news lads 

I'm sure this news will be greeted as great news by the media , the same ones complaining about cost of living etc ..

HOLA4424
3 minutes ago, rantnrave said:

Their Dec 2016 release surged to an average price of £222k. This update is at £225k. Will need some big rises in Nov and December to maintain a 4.5% annual growth rate.

Term Funding ends soon.  We'll see higher mortgage rates very soon.

If Hammond or Carney change course then I suggest you leave or protest.

Sitting typing into a forum now just wont cut it.

HOLA4425
16 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Anyone see the problem yet ?

DOBLXDdWAAIeMHQ.jpg

No sales = collapse of banks/EAs.

The market needs a crash....the markets going to get on.

Count, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but there is no chance of a crash.

Zero Zippy Sqaut Nada.

The ponzi MUST continue what ever it takes.