House Price Crash Forum

Should fat people have to have registration numbers and insurance?

JoeDavola

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
59 minutes ago, ntb said:

They should wear lights at night, indicate if they are going to change direction and obey traffic lights. Lycra is optional.

If we are going to be judgemental so should skinny, boney, gaunt people then, you can't see them coming, nothing of them, easily damaged.;)

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
1 hour ago, Riedquat said:

Before this goes any further, how fat are we talking about? Even at 6'3" being around the 17 stone mark is too heavy by quite a bit but I insist on "overweight" rather than "fat" (and yes, it's all my own fault for being lazy and greedy).

I'm 6'4" and 15 stone. If you are merely overweight, I must be svelt. My good lady disagrees.

Can we start a 'road to 30% body fat' thread? 

HOLA4414
1 hour ago, Riedquat said:

Before this goes any further, how fat are we talking about? Even at 6'3" being around the 17 stone mark is too heavy by quite a bit but I insist on "overweight" rather than "fat" (and yes, it's all my own fault for being lazy and greedy).

Cruel...it could be glandular. 

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
2 hours ago, Riedquat said:

Weight isn't the relevant point. Most Heavyweight boxers are 16-17st +.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
13 minutes ago, Riedquat said:

They've got rather a lot more muscle than I'm ever likely to have. I'm working on the assumption that I'm not planning on adding much more muscle.

I'd imagine that level of muscle isn't healthy a big strain on the heart and short longevity. Meanwhile you can be heavy boned and above average build via wrist and ankle measurement and have the optimal amount of muscle being slim. The assumption on here is you can't. Being a biased slim sod.:mellow:

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
26 minutes ago, crashmonitor said:

I'd imagine that level of muscle isn't healthy a big strain on the heart and short longevity. Meanwhile you can be heavy boned and above average build via wrist and ankle measurement and have the optimal amount of muscle being slim. The assumption on here is you can't. Being a biased slim sod.:mellow:

I think being hit in the head a lot fcks most heavy weights up rather than heart strain ...

HOLA4423
12 hours ago, Riedquat said:

Waist measurement (at the level of the navel) more than 50% of height is a good definition of fat.

Archived