House Price Crash Forum

HOLA441
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443

Re Balls, probably, part of his rehabilitation as a 'decent' chap! Positioning. Wonder if Labour Party members are encouraged to vote for him to keep him on the show.

Hard to see Blair pulling off a credible return, however, these people are masters of the black arts.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
13 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Hard to see Blair pulling off a credible return, however, these people are masters of the black arts.

Are they? The Blairites couldn't even beat Jeremy Corbyn in 2 separate leadership contests, despite having a majority of Labour MPs and the press on their side.

Blair was electorally unbeatable while he was riding the 1997-2007 tripling of house prices, now that's over and the real economy is being destroyed by high land prices what's his plan?

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
17 minutes ago, Dorkins said:

Are they? The Blairites couldn't even beat Jeremy Corbyn in 2 separate leadership contests, despite having a majority of Labour MPs and the press on their side.

Blair was electorally unbeatable while he was riding the 1997-2007 tripling of house prices, now that's over and the real economy is being destroyed by high land prices what's his plan?

Oh maybe he's starting a new party.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
57 minutes ago, hotairmail said:

You're right....

12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. 15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

16 “I Tony Blair, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

20 He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.”

Amen. Come, Lord Tony Blair.

He believes he is God. I think he is just God Awful

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Do you think hell be rocking up in the NE for his next seat?

Maybe shouldnit have been so quick at selling up and p1ssing off to London.

To be frank, speaking as so e whos family is from a tradional Labour background, I think Labour are dead. Previoulsy inthe Foot yeaes, they just had the wrong leader.

Now theyve the very wrongnkeader and competition fkr the working class vote, both nationakism in Wales and Scotland, and anybody but Labour or Cons in the English cities.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
4 minutes ago, spyguy said:

Do you think hell be rocking up in the NE for his next seat?

Maybe shouldnit have been so quick at selling up and p1ssing off to London.

To be frank, speaking as so e whos family is from a tradional Labour background, I think Labour are dead. Previoulsy inthe Foot yeaes, they just had the wrong leader.

Now theyve the very wrongnkeader and competition fkr the working class vote, both nationakism in Wales and Scotland, and anybody but Labour or Cons in the English cities.

Labour is now but a footnote. The disconnect between the plp and grass roots labour is immense. Plp no longer represent their core voters.  As someone on here said yesterday, the clue is in the name.  With Bliar making a comeback the disconnect will be even greater. 

Oh, and what happened post chilcot. Do they think we have all forgotten that?

HOLA4425
5 minutes ago, One-percent said:

Yes!  Mr Pin for prime minister and president. I think we have been here before, but such a good idea, worth revisiting 

I don't want to be PM, or president! I have other hobbies!

Archived