Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recommended Posts

Are all supposed to get our wands and report to Harry Potter for wizard training? If so, I want first dibs on spanking the cleverest witch of her generation.

Ed Balls to win Strictly... Blair positioning... all part of the plan to oust Corbyn and get Balls into the Labour leadership IMPO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re Balls, probably, part of his rehabilitation as a 'decent' chap! Positioning. Wonder if Labour Party members are encouraged to vote for him to keep him on the show.

Hard to see Blair pulling off a credible return, however, these people are masters of the black arts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Hard to see Blair pulling off a credible return, however, these people are masters of the black arts.

Are they? The Blairites couldn't even beat Jeremy Corbyn in 2 separate leadership contests, despite having a majority of Labour MPs and the press on their side.

Blair was electorally unbeatable while he was riding the 1997-2007 tripling of house prices, now that's over and the real economy is being destroyed by high land prices what's his plan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stormymonday_2011 said:

Isn't this mentioned in the Book Of Revelation somewhere.

We need to ensure his head is shaved and every inch of skin is checked to make sure that 666 is not present. Would not be suprised if it is.   :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, stormymonday_2011 said:

Isn't this mentioned in the Book Of Revelation somewhere.

Yes. Just before the entrance of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Dorkins said:

Are they? The Blairites couldn't even beat Jeremy Corbyn in 2 separate leadership contests, despite having a majority of Labour MPs and the press on their side.

Blair was electorally unbeatable while he was riding the 1997-2007 tripling of house prices, now that's over and the real economy is being destroyed by high land prices what's his plan?


Oh maybe he's starting a new party.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are some people that think themselves so full of self importance, love to be the centre of attention....best to ignore them, more trouble than it's worth. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't like this man. Pin has spoken.:huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, hotairmail said:

You're right....

 

12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. 15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

16 “I Tony Blair, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

20 He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.”

Amen. Come, Lord Tony Blair.

He believes he is God. I think he is just God Awful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His timing is all wrong. We the people now reject these self proclaimed leaders. We want our own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you think hell be rocking up in the NE for his next seat?

Maybe shouldnit have been so quick at selling up and p1ssing off to London.

To be frank, speaking as so e whos family is from a tradional Labour background, I think Labour are dead. Previoulsy inthe Foot yeaes, they just had the wrong leader.

Now theyve the very wrongnkeader and competition fkr the working class vote, both nationakism in Wales and Scotland, and anybody but Labour or Cons in the English cities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, MrPin said:

His timing is all wrong. We the people now reject these self proclaimed leaders. We want our own.

Yes!  Mr Pin for prime minister and president. I think we have been here before, but such a good idea, worth revisiting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, spyguy said:

Do you think hell be rocking up in the NE for his next seat?

Maybe shouldnit have been so quick at selling up and p1ssing off to London.

To be frank, speaking as so e whos family is from a tradional Labour background, I think Labour are dead. Previoulsy inthe Foot yeaes, they just had the wrong leader.

Now theyve the very wrongnkeader and competition fkr the working class vote, both nationakism in Wales and Scotland, and anybody but Labour or Cons in the English cities.

Labour is now but a footnote. The disconnect between the plp and grass roots labour is immense. Plp no longer represent their core voters.  As someone on here said yesterday, the clue is in the name.  With Bliar making a comeback the disconnect will be even greater. 

Oh, and what happened post chilcot. Do they think we have all forgotten that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, One-percent said:

Yes!  Mr Pin for prime minister and president. I think we have been here before, but such a good idea, worth revisiting 

I don't want to be PM, or president! I have other hobbies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Next General Election   92 members have voted

    1. 1. When do you predict the next general election will be held?


      • 2019
      • 2020
      • 2021
      • 2022

    Please sign in or register to vote in this poll. View topic


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.