House Price Crash Forum

HOLA441
45 minutes ago, DTMark said:

I thought that his "conversion" or "epiphany" came from a desire to seek absolution for his illegal war from a higher power.

I did read that someone close to him (sorry, I can't find the quote right now) genuinely believed that he had gone literally mad (perhaps through guilt) and this had manifested as a form of narcissism.

Personally I find the idea of a pay-cheque for his efforts coupled with the self-belief that he's "right", and has a part to play, to be more plausible,

I think he converted in order to grant an audience to the Pope.

No doubt  took the opportunity to explain where the Pope and God had got things wrong.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
4 hours ago, happy_renting said:

I think he converted in order to grant an audience to the Pope.

No doubt  took the opportunity to explain where the Pope and God had got things wrong.

what I'm suggesting, is that he was already a clandestine agent for the pope, under orders to socially,politically,militarily,economically and also on a more personal level, socialogically and medically  screw up the country.from the word go.PRECISELY WHAT THE COUNTER REFORMATION WAS TRYING TO ACHIEVE.

the next step was/is to forment foreign wars for our infantrymen to fight underequipped,to increase casulaties.Helps with conscription if the rest of the population are fat,slow and untrained come conscription time(when the draft comes WATCH WHAT AREAS THE DRAFT IS INITIATED FIRST) 

import openly hostile factions in to cause civil unrest,due to the unrest then have embeds in the home office initiate the "gulity as charged" surveillance state that will never be repealed, and then culminate in a brutal display of disproportionate force that will make the whole world absolutely shocked/hate us.(you will see this in the US when they re-drop a few nukes/do carpet bombing of entire countries with fuel-air ordnance).......international pariah state beckons, complete with civil war and trade embargoes/domestic hyperinflation.

papal countries will not be involved,as the pope wants to be seen as the global peace-broker/solution finder, with himself as the spiritual head.This solution will also demand the complete disarmament of US/UK both militarily and domestically.(in the uk the domestic part is basically completed already, but uncle same is proving a tougher nut to crack).

it's the he who smelt it dealt it approach.....fart in a lift, then look around you with a bemused "was that you??"stare .

the apparent "conversion" after he left office, was just a "coming out" session.

pope+co saying "good job son, well done.you really fecked them up"

Archived