House Price Crash Forum

The Official Brexit - Remain Thread - All New Threads Will Be Merged Into This One

spyguy

HOLA441

I was pleased he said that in court, the less rational he is, the more he'll be ignored by both sides of the debate. He's clearly showing himself as the nutter we all knew he was.

The Thomas Mair chap identified himself as "Death to traitors, freedom to Britain" in court. I can see where this could go.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

There's a good article here on this issue.

The Industrial Revolution only began lifting living standards when investment started going into machinery, technology and supplementing human energy with power, typically the sorts of activities that light industry is best at exploiting.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/16/a-crash-is-coming-if-we-dont-begin-real-investment/

Whatever the outcome, should the UK be planning on increasing its manufacturing sector?

HOLA443

So Australia /NZ /USA /Canada are the far right now ,,that's all leave are asking for is a points based immigration policy so that's now consider far right ?

Believe me you may not see it in your day to day life but immigration is a massive problem when it comes to pay and jobs i see it and suffer from it`s effects .it`s not a new problem this has been simmering for the past ten years way before UKIP had a voice , but UKIP seen the problem and they offered a solution ...everyone else stuck their fingers in their ears and shouted racist ..there is nothing on the table for the working classes from any other party people have seen through the lies

Like it or lump this section of society are the largest demographic if they all vote it`s only going to go one way (admittedly that is a big if though) ,UKIP`s policy wont have succeed all the other parties will have failed UKIP`s policy will win by default ....the rest have been sleeping in their ivory towers with their fingers in their ears it`s that simple

No one is saying we will be cutting ourselves off from Europe other than the fear mongers, they told Norway exactly the same when they had a referendum on joining ,the same bunch told us the sky was going to fallin if we did not join the single currency

Oh yes lol! Nobody is accusing UKIP of not exploiting the problem !

But you actually believe that the hard right are going to put your interests above their cronys ?

And what is round the corner...Did you know for example that driving is one of most common occupations for men ? That übers profits are siphoned off out of the U.K. ? That they are invested in and gagging to use driverless cars ? Of what fecking use is a points system in the coming job Armageddon ?

As its hpc lets take construction today. Constantly up and down, boom and bust. Gangs of migrant workers on silly wages brought in to kick incumbent workers off site. to save the bacon or greed of somebody upstairs. At the same time housebuilders and for that matter the entire industry screaming about the lack of skills and workforce.

Silence on the land bubble.

Who will be listened to post-Brexit ? The workers kicked off site ? Or the employers screaming for cheap labour ? Can you already hear the speeches about how now we are mercifully free of the 'red tape' we need to 'get the economy going ?' Not to mention the lust for another bubble to crush our wages....

Everybody loves Christmas. Everybody can vote for that. But look at who we are voting for, boy do they love it and as far as they're concerned we're the turkeys.

HOLA444

I was pleased he said that in court, the less rational he is, the more he'll be ignored by both sides of the debate. He's clearly showing himself as the nutter we all knew he was.

If he puts his pants on his head, pencils up his nose and starts saying "Wibble" - the remain campaign will have a coronary.

HOLA445

But you actually believe that the hard right are going to put your interests above their cronys ?

And what is round the corner...Did you know for example that driving is one of most common occupations for men ? That übers profits are siphoned off out of the U.K. ? That they are invested in and gagging to use driverless cars ? Of what fecking use is a points system in the coming job Armageddon ?

As its hpc lets take construction today. Constantly up and down, boom and bust. Gangs of migrant workers on silly wages brought in to kick incumbent workers off site. to save the bacon or greed of somebody upstairs. At the same time housebuilders and for that matter the entire industry screaming about the lack of skills and workforce.

Who will be listened to post-Brexit ? The workers kicked off site ? Or the employers screaming for cheap labour ? Can you already hear the speeches about how now we are mercifully free of the 'red tape' we need to 'get the economy going ?' Not to mention the lust for another bubble to crush our wages....

Everybody loves Christmas. Everybody can vote for that. But look at who we are voting for, boy do they love it and as far as they're concerned we're the turkeys.

Voting remain is voting for yourself to get bad cancer.

Voting leave is voting for yourself to get slightly less bad cancer.

I'm going for option #2.

HOLA446

They need to address the rules that are causing the problems. Let's face it, most of it is home grown, not just down to an unreformable EU.

Thanks and an interesting read.

If Cameron and others had worked in the manufacturing sector, do you think the manufacturing sector would be larger? More broadly, are there any career politicians that inspire confidence in developing the UK's economic future.?

HOLA447

Thanks and an interesting read.

If Cameron and others had worked in the manufacturing sector, do you think the manufacturing sector would be larger? More broadly, are there any career politicians that inspire confidence in developing the UK's economic future.?

Farage is about the only one I have a bit of respect for. He may be a total bellend - I don't know never met the **** - but he has pride and belief in what he says and knows a huge amount about it.

HOLA448

Armageddon - I think that is good justification of why the UK needs controlled immigration - forward planning. If only...

post-Brexit - Brexiteers keep saying we can sack them if they don't perform. Maybe, the referendum will start a shift in voter attitudes? Following the murder of Jo Cox MP, I have already listened to a couple of discussions on this - Newsnight 17/6.

Edited by Sheeple Splinter

HOLA449
HOLA4410

Farage is about the only one I have a bit of respect for. He may be a total bellend - I don't know never met the **** - but he has pride and belief in what he says and knows a huge amount about it.

Yes, I watched some clips of his performances in Brussels - one was from 2009 and it showed he has been consistent for a long time on the broad message. More compelling, he is a turkey voting for Christmas! However, he did work for the London Metal Exchange.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Can someone explain the strange disconnect they have over agreeing with Farage but not liking the man? I don't understand this at all, never have done. I like the man as he's always said what others daren't and yet he's right every single time. I don't understand how you can call someone like that a "bellend" unless you disagree with him. Not trolling, just asking.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Can't find the post about how migrant crossing news has evaporated during the run-up to Independence Day. Just searched, 'migrant crossings june 2016' and lots of broken links to headline:

Migrant and Refugee Death Toll Soaring On Mediterranean Sea Crossings​

First link that was not broken:

http://frontlinedesk.com/2016/06/15/migrant-and-refugee-death-toll-soaring-on-mediterranean-sea.html

But no msm reports!?

HOLA4415

Can someone explain the strange disconnect they have over agreeing with Farage but not liking the man? I don't understand this at all, never have done. I like the man as he's always said what others daren't and yet he's right every single time. I don't understand how you can call someone like that a "bellend" unless you disagree with him. Not trolling, just asking.

I like him. I was just saying he 'could' be a bellend.

HOLA4416

No one want`s to admit to liking someone that's been branded and perceived to be a racist ? or whats now become the default for racist a xenophobe as there's too many ethnic minorities supporting his immigration policies now , the racist slur no longer stands up to scrutiny.

HOLA4417

Can't find the post about how migrant crossing news has evaporated during the run-up to Independence Day. Just searched, 'migrant crossings june 2016' and lots of broken links to headline:

First link that was not broken:

http://frontlinedesk.com/2016/06/15/migrant-and-refugee-death-toll-soaring-on-mediterranean-sea.html

But no msm reports!?

Have search using a proxy ?

HOLA4418

One thing is for sure. By describing the murder of Jo Cox as an "attack on democracy", David Cameron has essentially committed the government to honouring the outcome of the referendum. A few days ago I was suggesting that a leave vote may be ignored - that's no longer a possibility.

Don't quite see how Cameron can bandy the word democracy about when the Cons/Libs will not be putting up candidates for the future Birstall by-election out of respect forJo Cox. I appreciate the sentiment but they're depriving the voters of their democratic right of choice.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Great post. Thanks.

You're only poster making any sense on this thread recently.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Farage is actually a good guy. If you listen to what he says, rather than what the media says about him.

Hes up on his numbers, knows his facts. Has charisma. And the fact he has worked in industry gives him an advantage over a career politician IMO.

HOLA4425