House Price Crash Forum

The Most Convincing April Fool's Joke...

Trampa501

HOLA441
HOLA442

What about this one?

A magazine has claimed that Wendi Deng and Vladimir Putin are dating.
US Weekly published the astonishing claims a day after Rupert Murdoch's ex-wife was pictured going onto Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich's yacht in St Barth during a vacation with her family.
One source told the publication they are 'serious'.
They claim rumors have been circulating around the world after the pair divorced their former partners.
Putin split from Lyudmila - the mother of his two children - after 30 years of marriage in 2013, while Deng split from media mogul Murdoch in 2014.
The pair are yet to have been spotted together and neither one has commented on the report.

Source :- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3517708/Wendi-Deng-rumored-dating-Vladimir-Putin-magazine-links-pair.html

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Yep, convinces me. There again if Putin claimed his scientists had brought to life the Queen of Sheba and they were now dating - I'd go along with it. Not that I woude be scared of a bad reaction from Vladimir, err yes, I would be.

HOLA446
HOLA447

The wail is full of them! :lol:

Feminist comedian's charity gig sabotaged by opponents who booked tickets en masse and then didn't turn up leaving just eight people in the audience because of her 'transphobic, whorephobic and Islamaphobic' views
Kate Smurthwaite booked The Wrong Kind of Feminism gig at Goldsmiths
Sold out but 8 people turned up to gig, for Refugee Aid, in London college
She called protests 'spurious' after boycott organisers cited phobic views
Gig was cancelled last year as she didn't back full legalisation of sex trade

Not very funny if you ask me.

Writing on Twitter after last Wednesday's 'damp squib', she said: 'I really didn't think people were such a*******s as this.
'We fully booked out overnight and I spent a lot of the last couple of days telling people I was sorry there was no more room.
'Well it turned out the tickets had been reserved in bulk by people using spurious email addresses to make a point by then not showing up.
'So a load of people who wanted to see my show were not able to and a vital charity doing life saving work missed out on at least several hundred quid, maybe more. I hope you're really proud, you f****** s******s.'

HOLA448
HOLA449

Yep, convinces me. There again if Putin claimed his scientists had brought to life the Queen of Sheba and they were now dating - I'd go along with it. Not that I woude be scared of a bad reaction from Vladimir, err yes, I would be.

Hmm, I want Damik and Errol's views on that one.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Classic FM did a good one IMO.

Without labouring or referring to them they ran some short spoof adverts about a new range by John Suchet, who is somewhat of a Beethoven obsessive, of which I heard Beethoven garden gnomes and a Ludwigercise fitness programme to his symphonies.

It was the light touch that made me laugh, just thrown in and if you weren't paying attention they were missable.

HOLA4421

Classic FM did a good one IMO.

Without labouring or referring to them they ran some short spoof adverts about a new range by John Suchet, who is somewhat of a Beethoven obsessive, of which I heard Beethoven garden gnomes and a Ludwigercise fitness programme to his symphonies.

It was the light touch that made me laugh, just thrown in and if you weren't paying attention they were missable.

I caught that one. Very funny.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

A young woman on Reddit kept her weight loss a secret until April 1st. She then tweeted her friends that she was trying a weight loss product. Dissolve in lime juice, walk for 2 hours and the weight just falls off.

She posted pics of the *amazing* results on April 1st.

HOLA4425

Archived