One In 20 Homes In Uk To Be Worth 1M By 2030 - Sky News

OzzMosiz

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

Did it mention who would be able to buy all these £1m + houses?

....are sky giving their employees a pay rise three times above the rate of inflation over the next 10 or fifteen years? or are they planning in increasing the prices to their customers or both......do we need sky, do we need a home for sky to operate?

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

People must still feel happy about this sort of news, if the sort of channels like Sky and the vile BBC are always parroting it.

The average homeowner must therefore STILL think rising house prices are a good thing, even though a house = a house and if the price of your house goes up the price of other houses go up also etc. its a zero sum game barring the arbitrage of location variance but that isn't what the average joe in the shires thinks is it?

They think I paid 10k for my house in the seventies now its worth 400k, I'll be able to leave my 3 kids 400k or whatever, but that 400k just means they're splitting their house between 3 kids right?

And how much of that 400k are they going to ever be able to realise, what are they going to do - sell and live in a box?

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

BBC had this as well on Breakfast. They at least attempted to discuss the 'negative' elements of it - but you coulld tell it was difficult for them.

Apparently the average house price in England will more than double over the same period. £580k apparently by 2013.

What a load of guff.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415