House Price Crash Forum

German Government Tells Village Of 102 It Will Get 750 Refugees

Hectors House

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

I read about a small German town of 3,000 that is now having 6,000 migrants dumped on them. That town has effectively ceased to be German, ceased to be Judeo-Christian, ceased to be Western.

**** - Not being snotty here - but this should be under the general Islamification of Europe thread. Just so that when they eventually come for us they will be able to find all our posts in one easy to access thread - ***

HOLA446
Guest TheBlueCat

I read about a small German town of 3,000 that is now having 6,000 migrants dumped on them. That town has effectively ceased to be German, ceased to be Judeo-Christian, ceased to be Western.

It's going to be genuinely interesting to see how that plays out.

HOLA447
HOLA448

It's going to be genuinely interesting to see how that plays out.

I bet Mutti Merkel's not on the Christmas card lists of the original inhabitants. Not that Christmas cards will be being sent out from that place much in the future, if the new inhabitants decide to make it home.

HOLA449
Guest TheBlueCat

I bet Mutti Merkel's not on the Christmas card lists of the original inhabitants. Not that Christmas cards will be being sent out from that place much in the future, if the new inhabitants decide to make it home.

I think we can safely assume she lost a 50 or so votes, no doubt about that. You're caveat is the right one though, I can't see them staying there for very long. The moment they can, I would expect most of them to move.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
Guest TheBlueCat

Staggering that anyone thinks this is a good idea.

I think it's ar5e covering. Send them there where there's a building they can stay in so that, if they end up on the streets of Hamburg later on, Merkel will be able to deny responsibility. That or ridiculous naivety I suppose.

As an aside, that Sumte place is so small and out of the way that it's not even on streetview!

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

As an aside, that Sumte place is so small and out of the way that it's not even on streetview!

There's not much of Germany that is on Street View. I think there were a lot of legal problems because both the government and individual citizens felt that it was a major invasion of privacy (and some of what they were doing actually was).

HOLA4414

I think we can safely assume she lost a 50 or so votes, no doubt about that. You're caveat is the right one though, I can't see them staying there for very long. The moment they can, I would expect most of them to move.

Maybe lose 50 votes now but gain 750 votes in a few years when the migrants get EU passports and can vote.

HOLA4415

Perhaps the two halves of Germany would have been better remaining separate states. I thought this at the time.

Couldn't see it myself. If the Soviets had rolled further west and occupied East Anglia for fifty years I think we'd want to reunify with when the chance came.

HOLA4416

Couldn't see it myself. If the Soviets had rolled further west and occupied East Anglia for fifty years I think we'd want to reunify with when the chance came.

Bring tens of millions of Commies into your nation, and put one of them in charge of the government.

What could possibly go wrong?

HOLA4417

Bring tens of millions of Commies into your nation, and put one of them in charge of the government.

What could possibly go wrong?

I disagree with Frank on this, and I am agreeing with you! They could have kept their separate identities, and still opened the borders, so you could see your great aunt you haven't seen in 50 years without being shot!

HOLA4418

I feel really sorry for the east germans. They got ficked over in the war, they got ficked over by the Russians (while the west germans got to pretend they were the winners now, thanks to the cold war), they got ficked over by reunification ecoomywise, and now they're being told they're the nazis just for having the temerity to say that actually they'd like to have a say in who is allowed to live in they're country.

HOLA4419

I feel really sorry for the east germans. They got ficked over in the war, they got ficked over by the Russians (while the west germans got to pretend they were the winners now, thanks to the cold war), they got ficked over by reunification ecoomywise, and now they're being told they're the nazis just for having the temerity to say that actually they'd like to have a say in who is allowed to live in they're country.

Aye, and now this poor village (without even a police station) is expected to house 7 times their current population. If they were asked to house 20 families, this could be reasonably done. :huh:

HOLA4420

Aye, and now this poor village (without even a police station) is expected to house 7 times their current population. If they were asked to house 20 families, this could be reasonably done. :huh:

How are they being housed?

Tents? Village hall with hundreds of bunkbeds? Sofa-sharing?

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

How are they being housed?

Tents? Village hall with hundreds of bunkbeds? Sofa-sharing?

The main one in the news seems to be the 100/750/500/whatever in Sumte in empty office buildings in a business park. They often use sports halls. Most seem to be decked out with camp beds. There are also tent vilages elsewhere.

Apparently there are no local shops, and they are making special provisions to install broadband, I think it's their human rights or something. A policeman is being permantly stationed to maintain order

HOLA4423

Staggering that anyone thinks this is a good idea.

It's a provocation and it's being done on purpose, they are trying very hard to stoke up civil unrest but the Germans are not falling for it so far.

Divide and conquer in action.

The following article is very interesting, the current wave of immigration seems to have been orchestrated from the US via social media:

http://www.voltairenet.org/article188774.html

This fits in with the article mentioning Soros involvement.

HOLA4424

It's a provocation and it's being done on purpose, they are trying very hard to stoke up civil unrest but the Germans are not falling for it so far.

Divide and conquer in action.

The following article is very interesting, the current wave of immigration seems to have been orchestrated from the US via social media:

http://www.voltairenet.org/article188774.html

This fits in with the article mentioning Soros involvement.

Ah cheers for that. I saw someone in the comments somewhere mention that half the tweets encouraging migrants were from the USA but no link was provided and I couldn't find anything.

HOLA4425

What is it with German leaders?

A few times in the industrial era they've built their country into either the most prosperous or the most politically powerful state in Europe then they decide to gamble the lot on red and lose.

They did it in 1914 when they invaded Belgium, they did it in 1941 when they launched Barbarossa and now Merkel is doing it again. Maybe the best solution would be for German states to revert to their pre 1870 format. Certainly it appears a few Bavarians are starting to think that way.

Archived