House Price Crash Forum

German Government Tells Village Of 102 It Will Get 750 Refugees

Hectors House

HOLA441

What is it with German leaders?

A few times in the industrial era they've built their country into either the most prosperous or the most politically powerful state in Europe then they decide to gamble the lot on red and lose.

They did it in 1914 when they invaded Belgium, they did it in 1941 when they launched Barbarossa and now Merkel is doing it again. Maybe the best solution would be for German states to revert to their pre 1870 format. Certainly it appears a few Bavarians are starting to think that way.

There area fair amount of Germans who think their Government isn't really their Government:

HOLA442

There area fair amount of Germans who think their Government isn't really their Government:

Pretty rich coming from the Russians who were party to the carve up of the German Reich in 1945 and more or less ran East Germany as a client state up to the fall of the Berlin Wall.

The truth is Germany is not an ancient nation state. It was created in 1870 when Prussia as the dominant German power under Bismarck 'persuaded' the other German states to pool sovereignty under the Kaisar and abolish borders and custom barriers. In fact the whole process looks uncannily like the current EU project. Within half a century it led to a European wide war because German leaders could not resist the temptation to extending this process to their non German neighbours.

Personally, I feel the recent mass migration was deliberately triggered by Germany's current government because a looming demographic deficit was going to make pushing around their neighbours not so easy in the future. The problem is they have created something which they now cannot control.

I can't help thinking that the German people often place a trust in their rulers which is almost unimaginable in the UK. I don't think even the most ardent 1980s Tory regarded Mrs Thatcher as Mum but that is how many Germans refer to Merkel

HOLA443
HOLA444

What is it with German leaders?

If you refer to the current crop there is no such thing as a 'leader' in Germany any more.

In the last few years it has become painfully clear that Merkel and her ilk are mere puppets controlled by Washington (or at the very least so afraid of Washington to do whatever necessary to keep the Yanks happy, no matter what).

I don't think even the most ardent 1980s Tory regarded Mrs Thatcher as Mum but that is how many Germans refer to Merkel

Trust me, the 'mom' title is only used by the aligned press, not by the common people.

HOLA445

That village looked like a nice place to live the houses looked very good.

Quite a few German women commenting on the Mail article saying they are worried and that everyone they know is against this mass influx.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3302090/They-ll-living-500-month-benefits-Tensions-rise-German-village-migrants-soon-outnumber-locals-seven-one-batch-arrivals-moan-s-no-Playstation-s-boring.html

HOLA446

What about Alsace, Silesia and Prussia?

Well for good or ill Alsace is part of France.

I only mentioned Bavaria because it has long had the most 'separatist' history of modern German states. It almost broke away from Germany in the aftermath of World War 1. Separatist parties were still picking up significant shares of the vote in the 1950s.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavarian_nationalism

Don't be surprised if their is a revival in Bavarian particularism in the next few years.

One of the things to bear in mind is that while Merkel may want to use immigrants to populate East Germany the reality is likely to be that they will decamp to the richer parts of West Germany at the first opportunity once they are settled just like many East Germans did once the Iron Curtain came down. The Bavarians will be only too aware of that fact.

HOLA447
HOLA448

That village looked like a nice place to live the houses looked very good.

Quite a few German women commenting on the Mail article saying they are worried and that everyone they know is against this mass influx.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3302090/They-ll-living-500-month-benefits-Tensions-rise-German-village-migrants-soon-outnumber-locals-seven-one-batch-arrivals-moan-s-no-Playstation-s-boring.html

Just realized I was there earlier in the year...well not that exact village, but the district town of Lauenburg (apparently I have ancestors from there :blink: )

The odd thing is that despite it barely being 20 miles outside the edge of Hamburg, the villages are really really rural. Think little infill or expansion...you have to go to deepest darkest Lincolnshire to find similar in the UK. If the migrants stay there, its population replacement, not 'diversity'...not many children to be seen. Lots of old folk waiting to die.

Despite the area being just outside Hamburg, and in the west, it seems to have some history with regards to hostility towards muslim migrants... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%B6lln,_Schleswig-Holstein .I remember being in the Hamburg area last year around the euro elections and noticed once you drove out towards Geesthacht you started seeing a lot of NPD posters...none seemed vandalized, as they would be in the UK, although perhaps its not 'german' to draw on posters (though i doubt it, they seem to graffiti pretty much anything)

HOLA449

So you have a situation now where a people have lived on that land for, what, a 1,000 years. Perhaps 10,000 years. Their ancestors cleared the land, farmed it, nurtured it. They have seen wars, disease and goodness know what goes over that time but, somehow, they are still there.

Then along comes Merkel and her cronies and basically wipes them out. It is an act of genocide against those people. They are being eliminated. They may not be being shot or herded into gas chambers - yet - but they are being wiped out.

HOLA4410

Well for good or ill Alsace is part of France.

I only mentioned Bavaria because it has long had the most 'separatist' history of modern German states. It almost broke away from Germany in the aftermath of World War 1. Separatist parties were still picking up significant shares of the vote in the 1950s.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavarian_nationalism

Don't be surprised if their is a revival in Bavarian particularism in the next few years.

One of the things to bear in mind is that while Merkel may want to use immigrants to populate East Germany the reality is likely to be that they will decamp to the richer parts of West Germany at the first opportunity once they are settled just like many East Germans did once the Iron Curtain came down. The Bavarians will be only too aware of that fact.

Despite virtually all the large scale protests seeming to be in Dresden or other former east cities, most are being put in the west...east german states are only taking typically 2-5%. Most being sent to Ruhr-rhine, i guess Cologne etc.

_85455246_asylum_seekers_germany_624v.pn

I've only really spent any time in Hamburg, which doesnt seem particularly islamic compared to most British cities (although it has notably increased in the last few years IMO) but I understand the cities around Cologne are already fairly Islamic...so it seems they're taking the ghetto option, rather than repopulation the east.

HOLA4411

Despite virtually all the large scale protests seeming to be in Dresden or other former east cities, most are being put in the west...east german states are only taking typically 2-5%. Most being sent to Ruhr-rhine, i guess Cologne etc.

_85455246_asylum_seekers_germany_624v.pn

I've only really spent any time in Hamburg, which doesnt seem particularly islamic compared to most British cities (although it has notably increased in the last few years IMO) but I understand the cities around Cologne are already fairly Islamic...so it seems they're taking the ghetto option, rather than repopulation the east.

Wonder up to date are those statistics and how much those figures just reflect the way the transport system has distributed the arrivals given that Cologne is a major rail junction.

Settling asylum seekers in declining rust belt areas looks pretty much identical policy to the UK.

HOLA4412

I've only really spent any time in Hamburg, which doesnt seem particularly islamic compared to most British cities

Hamburg has always been quite international due to it's large seaport.

but I understand the cities around Cologne are already fairly Islamic...so it seems they're taking the ghetto option, rather than repopulation the east.

The cities north of Cologne are (or rather were) the industrial heart of Germany, so they have been home to loads of Turkish and Jugoslavian 'guest workers' since the 50's and 60's. Therefore most Muslims there are already second and third generation and hence speak German and are fairly well integrated. Not really comparable with current arrivals.

HOLA4413
'They'll all be living on €500-a-month benefits': Tensions rise in German village where migrants will soon outnumber locals seven to one - as first batch of arrivals moan, 'There's no PlayStation, it's boring'
article-3302090-2E15412600000578-246_636

Tensions are rising in the sleepy eastern German village of Sumte, (bottom right) where just 102 people live, but where the population is set to rise by 700 per cent with the arrival of more than 750 migrants in the coming days. Sumte's neo-Nazi local councillor, Holger Niemann, (centre bottom row) warns crime will rise and accused Chancellor Angela Merkel of ignoring 'the 300,000 Germans who are homeless' while giving shelter, cash benefits and food to 'anyone who says they are Syrian'. Niemann, 32, from the far-right UWL party, said the migrants are only interested in claiming €500-a-month benefits. He told MailOnline: 'Today it is 100 refugees, tomorrow there will be another 100 and then another 100.' Sumte, where locals (top protesting) will be outnumbered by migrants by seven to one, was chosen as the site for a sprawling refugee centre because it is has empty government offices, with capacity to sleep 1,000. But the village hasn't gone down well with one refugee who called Sumte boring - adding, 'There's no PlayStation and no TV.'

A daily mail wet dream.

HOLA4414

'They'll all be living on €500-a-month benefits': Tensions rise in German village where migrants will soon outnumber locals seven to one - as first batch of arrivals moan, 'There's no PlayStation, it's boring'

article-3302090-2E15412600000578-246_636

Tensions are rising in the sleepy eastern German village of Sumte, (bottom right) where just 102 people live, but where the population is set to rise by 700 per cent with the arrival of more than 750 migrants in the coming days. Sumte's neo-Nazi local councillor, Holger Niemann, (centre bottom row) warns crime will rise and accused Chancellor Angela Merkel of ignoring 'the 300,000 Germans who are homeless' while giving shelter, cash benefits and food to 'anyone who says they are Syrian'. Niemann, 32, from the far-right UWL party, said the migrants are only interested in claiming €500-a-month benefits. He told MailOnline: 'Today it is 100 refugees, tomorrow there will be another 100 and then another 100.' Sumte, where locals (top protesting) will be outnumbered by migrants by seven to one, was chosen as the site for a sprawling refugee centre because it is has empty government offices, with capacity to sleep 1,000. But the village hasn't gone down well with one refugee who called Sumte boring - adding, 'There's no PlayStation and no TV.'

A daily mail wet dream.

A 'far-right' 'neo-nazi' with a pony tail?

HOLA4415
  • 4 weeks later...
HOLA4416

From globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.

Estimated cost of refugees to Germany (900 billion euros).

https://

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Fde.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FBernd_Raffelh%25C3%25BCschen&edit-text=

https://

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.focus.de%2Ffinanzen%2Fnews%2F1-000-000-000-000-top-oekonom-prophezeit-fluechtlingskrise-wird-uns-1-billion-euro-kosten_id_5110791.html&edit-text=&act=url

From globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot

Via translation ... Bernd Raffelhüschen, director of the Research Center for Generational Contracts totals the cost of all government spending on refugees, including social insurance, over the life of a refugee.

At his Market Economy Foundation presentation, Raffelhüschen stated that "even with an integration of migrants into the labor market within six years, administrative fees in the long term will cost 900 billion euros."

They're probably drafting up the UK taxpayers' share of the 900 billion euros right now.

HOLA4417

They're probably drafting up the UK taxpayers' share of the 900 billion euros right now.

Better keep a few quid back...

A developer has sparked outrage with plans to build a refugee centre for 1,000 migrants in a village with a population of just 100.
Charlie Tull wants to convert a disused business park in Littleton-upon-Severn, Gloucestershire, into a 'one stop shop' for people fleeing war in the Middle East.
But the plan has been heavily criticised by residents who said it would have a massive impact on village life and cause chaos on the roads.

Not by all the rapes and riots... thank god.

But 58-year-old Mr Tull says the site will be 'completely inclusive' and those living there will have no need to leave the site and integrate with the local community.

Just like the rest of Britain then. Mr Tull is a ****** **** ****** **** **** ****!!

No need for BTL when you have refugees to milk.

Source :- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3336743/Villagers-fury-plans-build-Gloucestershire-refugee-centre-1-000-migrants.html

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

I had a snotty email on POF from a woman living in Littleton-upon-Severn a few months back.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/622644/Jungle-Littleton-upon-Severn-migrant-centre

There will be no playstations or internet! :blink: At least there are two churches and a pub!

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Better keep a few quid back...

Not by all the rapes and riots... thank god.

Just like the rest of Britain then. Mr Tull is a ****** **** ****** **** **** ****!!

Source :- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3336743/Villagers-fury-plans-build-Gloucestershire-refugee-centre-1-000-migrants.html

Residents say the site is too isolated and the influx will swamp the village, which has just two churches and a pub.

Well they don't use the pub or that sort of church.

Archived