• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
57 minutes ago, rantnrave said:

Not quite. To date he's only sold 3,000 of the 900 he owns 

🤣🤣🤣

If her has several hundred houses on Io mortgages chances are he could still go bankrupt 

Might explain his anger 

Does he post on here? 

HOLA443
38 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

🤣🤣🤣

If her has several hundred houses on Io mortgages chances are he could still go bankrupt 

Might explain his anger 

Does he post on here? 

Presumable the 150 he has available for asylum seekers are currently unoccupied. 

So he evicted all his tenants and then couldn't sell?

• 7 months later...
HOLA444

Multi-millionaire, 72, dubbed 'Britain’s worst landlord' is ordered to pay £125,000 after hounding council with letters and phone calls for a decade

• Last year Fergus Wilson, 72, was banned for life from contacting his local council
  • The High Court ordered buy-to-let landlord to pay ÂŁ125,000 for decade of abuse
  • Wilson once referred to a female member of staff as a 'Michelin lady' in an email

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10800853/Multi-millionaire-dubbed-Britains-worst-landlord-pay-125-000-hounding-Ashford-council.html

HOLA445
HOLA446
1 hour ago, The Preacherman said:

Multi-millionaire, 72, dubbed 'Britain’s worst landlord' is ordered to pay £125,000 after hounding council with letters and phone calls for a decade

• Last year Fergus Wilson, 72, was banned for life from contacting his local council
  • The High Court ordered buy-to-let landlord to pay ÂŁ125,000 for decade of abuse
  • Wilson once referred to a female member of staff as a 'Michelin lady' in an email

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10800853/Multi-millionaire-dubbed-Britains-worst-landlord-pay-125-000-hounding-Ashford-council.html

I posted this in another thread too, but this is Fergus specific.  I did note that today the Daily Mail was carrying quite a few bad for Landlord stories.

• 1 month later...
HOLA447

Too good not to share.

From TOS - 

Landlord Fergus Wilson served freezing injunction to stop sale of assets, including five Ashford houses

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/ashford/news/multi-millionaire-pleaded-poverty-to-avoid-legal-costs-268721/

The council then took further legal action because Mr Wilson defaulted on three court judgements relating to the payment of legal costs.

The multi-millionaire claimed he had no money and was unable to pay.

HOLA448
HOLA449

In its application to the court, the council said that while Mr Wilson portrays himself in the press as one of the wealthiest men in Britain, owning a large portfolio of rental properties, to the council and the court he claims he is a pensioner with little or no wealth, income or assets.

He claims all the properties and assets are owned by his wife.

Wont help him. They can go after joint assets.

HOLA4410

While properties were found to be in his name, Mr Wilson indicated that he had not known about them and they had been fraudulently put in his name when in fact they belong to his wife.

Mr Wilson told the court: “I should explain the investor is my wife, Judith Wilson, and not myself. I actually own no property and have never been a landlord.”

HOLA4411
7 minutes ago, spyguy said:

Too good not to share.

From TOS - 

Landlord Fergus Wilson served freezing injunction to stop sale of assets, including five Ashford houses

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/ashford/news/multi-millionaire-pleaded-poverty-to-avoid-legal-costs-268721/

The council then took further legal action because Mr Wilson defaulted on three court judgements relating to the payment of legal costs.

The multi-millionaire claimed he had no money and was unable to pay.

his last 5 houses too....

HOLA4412
6 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

his last 5 houses too....

Mr Wilson needs to stop fighting this. It is utterly mind blowing to me he continues to appear as a litigant in person. He's got one eye on his own costs and the other eye is blind to plaintiff costs. 

He's already in a cost spiral, he needs to step aside and wise up.   

Reminds me of the quote "if you think it's expensive to hire a professional, just wait until you see what an amateur costs". 

HOLA4413
1 hour ago, 2buyornot2buy said:

Mr Wilson needs to stop fighting this. It is utterly mind blowing to me he continues to appear as a litigant in person. He's got one eye on his own costs and the other eye is blind to plaintiff costs. 

He's already in a cost spiral, he needs to step aside and wise up.   

Reminds me of the quote "if you think it's expensive to hire a professional, just wait until you see what an amateur costs". 

He is not successful as a litigant in person so probably right.

1 hour ago, spyguy said:

While properties were found to be in his name, Mr Wilson indicated that he had not known about them and they had been fraudulently put in his name when in fact they belong to his wife.

Mr Wilson told the court: “I should explain the investor is my wife, Judith Wilson, and not myself. I actually own no property and have never been a landlord.”

I am pretty sure I have seen him say "We own," on TV.

• 3 months later...
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
31 minutes ago, 2buyornot2buy said:

Must be squeaky bum time for Furgus. Living in constant worry about margin calls. 

Te only truthful thing that hes said was - 

"If the BoE hadnt reduced IR below ~4% then wed have gone bust."

IO BTL have been borrowing at ~2% and renting at 4% for ~10 years.

That is over.

IO BTL SVR are going to head rapidly towards 10%.

HOLA4417
17 minutes ago, spyguy said:

Te only truthful thing that hes said was - 

"If the BoE hadnt reduced IR below ~4% then wed have gone bust."

IO BTL have been borrowing at ~2% and renting at 4% for ~10 years.

That is over.

IO BTL SVR are going to head rapidly towards 10%.

Of course you're 100% correct. Luckily this does not apply to fatty. He's sold them, several times in fact. To an Arab, a Hong-Konger, a Chinese fella. No worries for fatty, no Sir. 

HOLA4418
27 minutes ago, 2buyornot2buy said:

Of course you're 100% correct. Luckily this does not apply to fatty. He's sold them, several times in fact. To an Arab, a Hong-Konger, a Chinese fella. No worries for fatty, no Sir. 

You missed the Russians. They ha money  to spend .. once.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
  • 1 month later...
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
1 hour ago, Dyson Fury said:

This is unbelievable

Mr Wilson later demanded Kent Police pay him ÂŁ80,000 for unlawful arrest and false imprisonment, ÂŁ200,000 loss of earnings for the day he spent in the police station and ÂŁ720,000 for stress, anxiety and inconvenience.

ÂŁ200K loss of earnings for one day! How can anyone expect that?

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425