House Price Crash Forum

Woman Beheaded In London-- Merged Threads

Ologhai Jones

HOLA441

BBC website: Woman 'beheaded' in Edmonton garden.

I have to say I was surprised to hear the BBC News channel saying that it's not thought that this has anything to do with 'terrorism'.

Hard to know how beheading could happen without prior intent unless, for example, there was a runaway combine harvester in that Edmonton garden.

I find it quite bewildering.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

Another terrible tragedy...

My money is on some sort of yardie dispute before the blame starts to get pointed you know where..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-29068391

Deploying the air ambulance to a beheading was a bit optimistic wasn't it?

A beheading is the only time Ambulance Control staff can assume death on a 999 call. So it was more than optimistic, it was incompetent.

HOLA447

LBC were interviewing a Labour Councillor who lives on the road. The councillor is muslim and told LBC that the big problems in the area are 1) Domestic Violence and 2) Eastern Europeans. He said he had a women come see him a few weeks back and complained of domestic violence and he wondered if that was linked in some way.

About 30 mins ago, LBC were interviewing a local resident. He said those involved were afghan "or something like that" and the man arrested was 'mouthy'. He also said there was a stabbing on the street only last year.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Is it too early in the thread for us to drop the sympathy and crank up the terrible puns and conspiracies...?

XYY

according to social media the person attacked was an 82 year old woman - so we can do without the terrible puns and conspiracies thank you.

Alan Galaxy, posting on Twitter as @AlanGalaxy, said he had lived in the area all his life.

But the killing of 82-year-old Ms Silva left him feeling 'sick'.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

I've had a couple of chats with elderly relatives this evening about this crime. Apparently, the victim was the widow of a (not first) cousin of ours.

I don't recall ever meeting her and I'm not getting on any high horse and knocking the gallows humour. However, by all accounts, she was a sweet, hard-working soul and all right.

HOLA4421

I've had a couple of chats with elderly relatives this evening about this crime. Apparently, the victim was the widow of a (not first) cousin of ours.

I don't recall ever meeting her and I'm not getting on any high horse and knocking the gallows humour. However, by all accounts, she was a sweet, hard-working soul and all right.

Glad you can recognise the gallows humour Nuggsy. For me it's a coping-mechanism that lets me blot-out the evil that life constantly throws at us.

We have been bombarded with beheading stories in the press recently, and it freaks me out. Taking the piss out of it banishes the demons enough to let me sleep.

Any offence I might cause is truly unintentional...

XYY

HOLA4422

Glad you can recognise the gallows humour Nuggsy. For me it's a coping-mechanism that lets me blot-out the evil that life constantly throws at us.

We have been bombarded with beheading stories in the press recently, and it freaks me out. Taking the piss out of it banishes the demons enough to let me sleep.

Any offence I might cause is truly unintentional...XYY

Like I said, I didn't know her. I've spoken with people tonight who spoke well of her and it only seemed right to note that.

As for gallows humour in general, some of the most decent people I've known have the most inappropriate sense of humour and some of the biggest twunts I've ever met would never dream of telling a knob gag at a funeral.

HOLA4423

according to social media the person attacked was an 82 year old woman - so we can do without the terrible puns and conspiracies thank you.

Alan Galaxy, posting on Twitter as @AlanGalaxy, said he had lived in the area all his life.

But the killing of 82-year-old Ms Silva left him feeling 'sick'.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/edmonton-beheading-live-updates-after-4164682#ixzz3CNW4qtPF

Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

By merging the threads, you decided there can be only one.

Hypocrites.

HOLA4424

Any offence I might cause is truly unintentional...

XYY

If you are having problems coping with beheadings, try using a coping saw.

HOLA4425

Archived