HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
1 hour ago, btd1981 said:

Is Ethereum eating Bitcoin?

No, there will never be another flippening event again. (Last one failed also)

Just alts having a late cycle short lived pump and dump. 

Edited by jiltedjen

HOLA447
20 minutes ago, jiltedjen said:

No, there will never be another flippening event again. (Last one failed also)

Just alts having a late cycle short lived pump and dump. 

Late cycle? It's April , at least 8 months more of this bull run to go Chicken boy!  BTC to $100k+ by August. 

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
27 minutes ago, markyh said:

Late cycle? It's April , at least 8 months more of this bull run to go Chicken boy!  BTC to $100k+ by August. 

We are in the last 15% of this 4 year cycle, so we are 85%+ through this cycle. Not even in the last 1/4. 

with the top being anywhere between now and October. Could be a few months away, could be a few weeks away. 

as each day passes we could see a fairly sudden 80% fall.

with the past being no guarantee of the future, however each cycle has broadly followed the same pattern so far.  

I loathe to hear ‘it’s different this time’ as that’s a meme in itself, and usually what people say ‘permanently high plateau’ etc, almost the ultimate sign of the top.

I don’t prescribe to a single infinite moon shoot, I think bitcoin will hacksaw up violently, with huge tops and drastic lows, and each top will be eye bleeding high, much like the price is now. 

no-one involved is wanting to spoil the party. no-one seems to be taking money off the table in the public. 

announcing any position in bitcoin is opening yourself up to ridicule, not just in this thread but in public it’s worse. 

Edited by jiltedjen

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
1 hour ago, jiltedjen said:

We are in the last 15% of this 4 year cycle, so we are 85%+ through this cycle. Not even in the last 1/4. 

with the top being anywhere between now and October. Could be a few months away, could be a few weeks away. 

as each day passes we could see a fairly sudden 80% fall.

with the past being no guarantee of the future, however each cycle has broadly followed the same pattern so far.  

I loathe to hear ‘it’s different this time’ as that’s a meme in itself, and usually what people say ‘permanently high plateau’ etc, almost the ultimate sign of the top.

I don’t prescribe to a single infinite moon shoot, I think bitcoin will hacksaw up violently, with huge tops and drastic lows, and each top will be eye bleeding high, much like the price is now. 

no-one involved is wanting to spoil the party. no-one seems to be taking money off the table in the public. 

announcing any position in bitcoin is opening yourself up to ridicule, not just in this thread but in public it’s worse. 

The S2F model says you’re talking out your backside. 

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

That's quite a pump for the end of the month but looks like it will be a red one for April. We've been winning so much recently, it's probably best to calm down for a bit before we do ourselves a mischief.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
3 hours ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

Yes. Here’s the original Bitcoin Faucet from 2010 where you could snap up 5 Bitcoin at a time for nothing:

http://web.archive.org/web/20100703032414/http://freebitcoins.appspot.com/

Is see it was this Gavin..Is he considered to The Chosen One by many or was it more controversial than this? @MonsieurCopperCrutchas alluded to in the recent 10 year article?

HOLA4424
HOLA4425