House Price Crash Forum

The Bubbly Bitcoin Thread -- Merged Threads

HOLA441
11 hours ago, smash said:

Oh, I agree there is an opportunity to gain from this strategy. It of course also has the added (rather funny) benefit of totally debasing the crypto-sphere to the actual level it exists at; loads of coins and DeFI tokens getting pimped out to the max in endless pumps and dumps. No doubt people on this thread will be continuously bleating about this activity being very bad for crypto even though their precious bitcoin and ethereum is nothing but the exact same thing; an overworked crack wh0re.

Like I say, rather funny.

Rocketmoon started on the 19th April and i just bought 1 billion of those for £18 last night what`s not to like. 

as you say these are all defi carbon copy coins running off the BSC smart chain. 

Actually i like this one best i reckon it has legs when you look deeper almost as crazy as dog coin i should have dropped a load. 

https://www.benzinga.com/markets/cryptocurrency/21/04/20762616/cumrocket-crypto-surges-634-in-a-single-day-in-extreme-mania-market @wighty

HOLA442
HOLA443

I think my name got mentioned somewhere in that tirade but I got bored after a few sentences. Let me know if I'm meant to be doing something or apologising. 

People seem angry, but cultists do have that habit. I'm glad this is just an internet forum otherwise I'd have to watch my back.

🤣

370d675bc8775011a9d7c45e893b7b14.jpeg

Edited by dugsbody

HOLA444
HOLA445
5 hours ago, jiltedjen said:

I felt it was toppy

You ALWAYS feel that though. You've literally made dozens of posts calling the top over the years, and all but one or two have been wrong (although not the one you acted on so far to be fair but we will see ...).

Edited by goldbug9999

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
57 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

Well look at you - a fully fledged shitcoiner now. This is stage one of your journey by the way.

🤣

Holding shitcoin dodge would have made any bitcoin or posh shitcoin i like to call it more money there is no denying that.

I would only go ballsdeep bitcoin investment if the money was free from shitcoins. As they are all shite regardless posh chit has more fanboys though.

I'm still not sold on this.

HOLA449
47 minutes ago, longgone said:

🤣

Holding shitcoin dodge would have made any bitcoin or posh shitcoin i like to call it more money there is no denying that.

I would only go ballsdeep bitcoin investment if the money was free from shitcoins. As they are all shite regardless posh chit has more fanboys though.

I'm still not sold on this.

No one needs to sell you chit mate. You need to do the leg work yourself. No shortcuts.

HOLA4410
8 hours ago, jiltedjen said:

Woah @Buffer Beari genuinely didn’t read that long ramble.

perhaps moving forward just have a bit more decency, baiting someone from a position as a late cycle investor (4 year cycle ending in Oct 2021, so yeah very much late, could still double your money but that’s small fry in the bitcoin world) didn’t come across well, was not mature, it didn’t come across as banter. 

sometimes you might actually learn something from someone from a more considered position other than ultra bull. it’s always worth realistically considering the the more bearish possibilities. using the ultra bulls as evidence as support for your actions is fine, of course they are going to support someone being ultra bullish regardless of their recent paper losses (houses worth of ‘lost’ profit) 

I sold, locked in profit at a higher price than this, picked up a little at a lower cost happy days. 

yes get excited with investments but be a bit more considered, not just in how you treat people who offer their alternative view point, but also in your investments decisions. 

I could be a useful resource and actually help you. I felt it was toppy, and now it’s much much lower, that’s real money you could of made investing now instead of when it was toppy, that could of been very helpful indeed if you and others at least considered that a possibility. 

perhaps my deliberate digs the last day or so has acted to show you how much these things can be hurtful, as it’s obviously gained a reaction from you just as it has done from me. That’s part of investing in bitcoin, hopefully you had a small taste of what the long term holders have had for years. 

im now ready to bury the hatchet and move on. 

to be fair I feel a bit spent with it all now. I got my cheap sats, I feel vindicated and I now feel we are even. 

could get back to some bitcoin commentary and perhaps others will take onboard my slightly less bullish commentary as useful instead of taking it as attacks on their position. 

I will continue to read your posts but not engage for all the reasons I stated, which have only been reinforced by your post today.  I've said all that needs to said on this matter as I feel I've made my views clear as you have. This thread is not the @jiltedjenand @Buffer Bearshow so I will no longer respond.

HOLA4411
3 hours ago, dugsbody said:

I think my name got mentioned somewhere in that tirade but I got bored after a few sentences. Let me know if I'm meant to be doing something or apologising. 

People seem angry, but cultists do have that habit. I'm glad this is just an internet forum otherwise I'd have to watch my back.

🤣

370d675bc8775011a9d7c45e893b7b14.jpeg

I asked you how to access the IM function.

I'm very happy with my life, considering the world we live in.  This is partly through having a v supportive family/network, lots and lots of good luck, partly  through having a v rewarding job and partly from sheer hardwork. 😁 Blessed.

HOLA4412
7 hours ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

Sorry to burst your bubble mate but it’s obviously not much lower than when you sold out 100% for £80,000 unless you actually had less than 3 Bitcoin after 8 years buying opportunity. Which isn’t really that impressive for calling the markets especially considering @Buffer Bear owns well over 1 Bitcoin after less than 6 months with a less opportune buying price than you. 

Current price £37,000 today.

3*37,000 = £111,000 

But I’m happy that you’ve decided to bury the hatchet and move on. 👍

@MonsieurCopperCrutchWell over 2 now. 🤫

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
11 hours ago, Frugal Git said:

@Buffer Bear - I can’t quote your post - clipping out parts of it is an absolute headache 😂 but

"Whilst it would have been more beneficial to have got in earlier, I don't feel my position is late at all. If I stop my fiat debasing, that's a win for me, if I make a significant profit, I would characterise this as being a 'real winner.'  It's all relative you see. "

Is nail on head stuff 👍 That's the real spirit.

Again, never about becoming rich for me, just that I *can* actually defer the fruits of my own labour without risking devaluation of them. 

Without BTC I cannot perfectly do this.

I could speculate in housing, but I don't like doing that, and that comes with all sorts of risk.

I can and will continue to buy equities, but then I'm also dependent on how well someone runs their business. Thus equities are riskier than BTC.

👍

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425
5 hours ago, ucnvpe0 said:

Screenshot_20210424-163554_Twitter.jpg

Where’s the cartoon of the Bitcoiner spending hours online haranguing people to buy into the same thing they have? Or insinuating anyone not in their cult is stupid? 

But seriously, don’t you lot ever get tired of yammering about this twaddle?

Edited by PeanutButter