House Price Crash Forum

Is There A Mass Establishment And Celeb Child Abuse Ring?---Watch What You Post

HOLA441
3 hours ago, hotairmail said:

Hmmm. Apparently he worked in a children's home too.

Giving a link to another infamous serial paedophile, Bruce McLean.

I've always wondered how these links get made. How do you get to a conversation that involves you admitting you are a paedophile to see if someone else has a shared interest.

It would need to be like some sort of blokes only club with a secret handshake.........

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
On 26/11/2016 at 4:45 PM, davidg said:

A  month back TV Presenter Flavie Flament (see photo) suggested that Hamilton raped her when she was a teen. She was told to shut up by the great and good. In the last week some more women came forward and now Hamilton has killed himself.

1383202-flavie-flament-l-ancienne-star-d

Hamilton is dead, but if her parents are still alive, it sounds like they should be the one's facing a trial.  Who takes their teenage daughter to a nudist/swinger resort, meets a creepy photographer there, and then hands over their daughter to that photographer without any qualms?  This woman's parents are far more responsible for the damage that she's suffered.

HOLA443
On 25/11/2016 at 5:55 PM, Sledgehead said:

Haven't a scoobie what you are talking about. I was talking about the Andy Woodward et al allegations about Bennel (a convicted paedophile) and others. I was talking about allegations of individual 9,10,11 year old boys being anally raped over 100 times. WTF are you talking about?

Fashanu was gay, right? He had an unproven allegation made against him by a 17 year old american, which he paid for with his life at the end of a rope (suicide).

I strikes me that you are trying to associate homosexuality with paedophilia.

IMO that misguided association is what allowed Bennel and other filth to keep these kids quiet. It's Catholic priests vs "sluts" allover again. Are you sure you wanna keep ploughing such discredited, barren ground?

See the link on my previous post. Fashanu suffered unacceptable gay smears in the media, at the time, but there's much more I mistakenly assumed you might be familiar with.

On that topic though there are a lot of closet homosexual politicians who liked action with teenage rent boys (below the age of consent at the time) and then another. or overlapping set, who are paedophiles and it involves pre-pubescent children. This is what David Cameron was referring to with his peculiar, seemingly non sequitur, 'witch hunt against people who are gay' comment. 

HOLA444
8 hours ago, hotairmail said:

Hmmm. Apparently he worked in a children's home too.

Giving a link to another infamous serial paedophile, Bruce McLean.

I've always wondered how these links get made. How do you get to a conversation that involves you admitting you are a paedophile to see if someone else has a shared interest.

This is why I doubt stories of large gangs of people in institutions being involved with this sort of thing. Clearly the reality is that there are "gangs" of people like this but that is what binds them and brings them together, they don't all just meet each other down the pub unknowingly and strike up a conversation, it's a series of increasingly dangerous and risky exchanges and I suspect many get caught or have cold feet way before they get too deeply involved.

I have no doubt the corridors of power are fully off individuals and at times there are cover ups, but it's never done to cover up the wrong doings of a massive conspiracy of paedophiles and just one civil servant covering the **** of somebody else, either for payment of a favour or storing it up for later use. 

HOLA445
7 hours ago, richc said:

Hamilton is dead, but if her parents are still alive, it sounds like they should be the one's facing a trial.  Who takes their teenage daughter to a nudist/swinger resort, meets a creepy photographer there, and then hands over their daughter to that photographer without any qualms?  This woman's parents are far more responsible for the damage that she's suffered.

Her mother and brother were amongst the people telling her to "shut up" and that she was imagining it all.

-- I've just checked what her mum said, she accused her daughter of being insane and in need of medical treatment. In the case of Hamilton there had been rape complaints to "le Plod" but they decided they were not credible. I think the Telegraph article makes clear that the girls were practically pimped out by their parents.

You are right though. Still France does seem to be fairly welcoming to foreign paedos.

HOLA446
13 hours ago, SNACR said:

See the link on my previous post. Fashanu suffered unacceptable gay smears in the media, at the time, but there's much more I mistakenly assumed you might be familiar with.

On that topic though there are a lot of closet homosexual politicians who liked action with teenage rent boys (below the age of consent at the time) and then another. or overlapping set, who are paedophiles and it involves pre-pubescent children. This is what David Cameron was referring to with his peculiar, seemingly non sequitur, 'witch hunt against people who are gay' comment. 

We haven't progressed much if simply calling someone gay is a 'smear'. But I don't know what the full allegations against Fashanu were.

HOLA447
3 hours ago, happy_renting said:

We haven't progressed much if simply calling someone gay is a 'smear'. But I don't know what the full allegations against Fashanu were.

As far as I can see, it was simply calling Justin Fashanu gay, and I think it was only ever fully-revealed in Brian Clough's autobiography "Clough!".

I probably paraphrase it a bit, but here goes...

(In front of all the other players)

Clough: Justin..!

Fashanu: Yes boss.

Clough: If I were in a paper-shop, what would I be buying...?

Fashanu: A newspaper boss.

Clough:  Good lad. And what if I were in a fish-and-chip shop..?

Fashanu: Fish-and-chips boss.

Clough: Exactly. So what were you doing in that gay-bar last night..?

The only thing I have ever heard Brian Clough apologise for is that story. If old big 'ead went to his grave wishing he'd treated Justin Fashanu more respectfully, then that's good enough for me.

Brian Clough is one gadgie I would expect to be able to instantly recognise a "wrong 'un".

I am not an easily-surprised man - but if Justin Fashanu is guilty of anything other than being born in the wrong time, I will be fairly shocked.

Let's see what unfolds...

XYY

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

HOLA448
3 hours ago, happy_renting said:

There is a BBC documentary, by his niece (John Fashanu's daughter), revisiting his treatment by the media. The references in the media to his sexuality, at the time, were undoubtedly made pejoratively.

There is an alleged reason there was an agenda to discredit him but you might be happier not knowing the details.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
10 hours ago, happy_renting said:

He was accused of sexually assaulting a 17 yo in the US, denied it and said it was consensual, and then hanged himself.

I'm sure the press treatment of him didn't help.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
1 hour ago, chronyx said:

Is anyone else aware of the 'pizzagate' issue?

Yeah I just watched something about it, disturbing stuff. I really hope it's not real and just conspiracy theories.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
21 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

He was accused of sexually assaulting a 17 yo in the US, denied it and said it was consensual, and then hanged himself.

I'm sure the press treatment of him didn't help.

You need to look up the Scallywag article about him.

HOLA4416

Can we just try to keep the homophobia on the down-low and get back to the thread topic. Cheers.

Surprised nobody is actually focusing on what is developing into a massive story.

We have allegations against individuals by the day:

Former Newcastle United player tells police he was abused in club’s youth system

... now broadened out to allegations about collusion and cover-up by teams:

Chelsea made secret payment to player in child sex abuse claim

... now broadening out into allegations about collusion and cover-up by the FA itself:

FA 'pulled all funding' from child protection project

and still some here wish to bang on about an individual, dead, footballer, whose biggest crime appears to be one of homosexuality. And to think, people on here used to have a nose for a story.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

If (and it's a big if IMO) there was some massive conspiracy based around people in power in pedo rings then the last thing they would be doing or need to be doing, is snatching random kids off the street (or hotel rooms).

HOLA4420

I spent a bit of time looking into this pizzagate thing last night - the main conclusion I came to to was whatever the emails actually did relate to, it wasn't pizza - it was clearly code for something else. Also, that artwork is bloody odd, and disturbing IMO.

The biggest problem for me is that you have a bunch of whackos on one end of the spectrum, a lot of people jumping to conclusions in the middle, and the MSM at the other end, doing themselves no favours whatsoever by simply dismissing it.

As I watched a couple of Youtube vids on this fake news thing last night, I decided the best thing to do is just stop listening to any sort of news. If the sun comes up in the morning, that's pretty much good enough for me. Yes, I appreciate that's not good enough for all the people convinced that kids are being brutalised as I type, but I just can't tell who to believe any more. And that's probably just the way some people want it to be.

HOLA4421
5 hours ago, Sledgehead said:

Can we just try to keep the homophobia on the down-low and get back to the thread topic. Cheers.

Surprised nobody is actually focusing on what is developing into a massive story.

We have allegations against individuals by the day:

Former Newcastle United player tells police he was abused in club’s youth system

... now broadened out to allegations about collusion and cover-up by teams:

Chelsea made secret payment to player in child sex abuse claim

... now broadening out into allegations about collusion and cover-up by the FA itself:

FA 'pulled all funding' from child protection project

and still some here wish to bang on about an individual, dead, footballer, whose biggest crime appears to be one of homosexuality. And to think, people on here used to have a nose for a story.

Well, I doubt your nose will lead you to much at the BBC link. You are so far off the mark and getting distracted with virtue signalling. This is only making its way into the world of the MSM because all the loose ends will have already been tied up.

You're so far off joining the dots you haven't picked up a pen yet but I'II try and make it easier. David Kelly was a whistleblower who committed suicide and I gave two names of footballers who committed suicide. As I say though you need to get up to date on your back issues of Scallywag magazine rather than the BBC or other MSM source.

HOLA4422
1 hour ago, Fully Detached said:

I spent a bit of time looking into this pizzagate thing last night - the main conclusion I came to to was whatever the emails actually did relate to, it wasn't pizza - it was clearly code for something else. Also, that artwork is bloody odd, and disturbing IMO.

The biggest problem for me is that you have a bunch of whackos on one end of the spectrum, a lot of people jumping to conclusions in the middle, and the MSM at the other end, doing themselves no favours whatsoever by simply dismissing it.

As I watched a couple of Youtube vids on this fake news thing last night, I decided the best thing to do is just stop listening to any sort of news. If the sun comes up in the morning, that's pretty much good enough for me. Yes, I appreciate that's not good enough for all the people convinced that kids are being brutalised as I type, but I just can't tell who to believe any more. And that's probably just the way some people want it to be.

Get a cassette recorder and speak the following into it 'Brexit, Donald Trump, Brexit, Donald Trump, Brexit, Jeremy Corbyn, Brexit, Donald Trump'. 

Now replay this on a continuous loop, and there you have it, 'The News' available any time at your own convenience.

There's no point fighting it the sheeple will only choose another protection racket that takes away, from their daily lives, the stress of decision making and uncertainty whilst they turn a blind eye to the worst crimes, it perpetrates, to provide the illusion.

HOLA4423
1 hour ago, gilf said:

If (and it's a big if IMO) there was some massive conspiracy based around people in power in pedo rings then the last thing they would be doing or need to be doing, is snatching random kids off the street (or hotel rooms).

Unless they find parents who are prepared to be in on it and pimp their kids.

The stereotypical Hollywood child star, self-destructing in adulthood, is explained away by them being unable to cope with the absence of their early fame but it's never mentioned child abuse victims are well known to self-destruct similarly.

HOLA4424
29 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Get a cassette recorder and speak the following into it 'Brexit, Donald Trump, Brexit, Donald Trump, Brexit, Jeremy Corbyn, Brexit, Donald Trump'. 

Now replay this on a continuous loop, and there you have it, 'The News' available any time at your own convenience.

There's no point fighting it the sheeple will only choose another protection racket that takes away, from their daily lives, the stress of decision making and uncertainty whilst they turn a blind eye to the worst crimes, it perpetrates, to provide the illusion.

Yep, think that's a pretty fair assessment.

HOLA4425

Archived