House Price Crash Forum

Is There A Mass Establishment And Celeb Child Abuse Ring?---Watch What You Post

HOLA441
2 hours ago, assetrichcashpoor said:

Regarding the reason people at the BBC didn't speak up when Savile was noncing his way around.

Where I used to work there was an employee who worked in procurement. He was rumoured to be passing jobs to certain companies in return for a cut. The rumours had gone around for some time and if he were ever caught someone might reasonably ask why I did nothing about it. However I never saw anything untoward in his conduct towards suppliers, he didn't live extravagantly or have any surprising expensive possessions. So I can understand why Savile got away with it for so long, a lot of people would have heard the rumours but wouldn't have any/enough proof.

Savile also appeared to have aggressive lawyers, if you don't have evidence it would be slander and you'd lose money.  Not surprising people kept quiet.

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
9 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Heath was obviously gay and his boating trips used as opportunity to go sh*gging offshore and around the Med. Does that make him a paedophile? In the eyes of many people back in the 60's and 70's being gay also meant that you were a kiddie fiddler.

Agreed

They should just piss off and leave him alone. It's a pointless witch hunt. ....and he's not around to defend himself.

He was probably just asexual....not interested...and devoted his life to public service.

HOLA443
41 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

He was probably just asexual....not interested...and devoted his life to public service.

Could be possible.

Perhaps it was MIke Yarwood pretending to be Heath...?

Maybe Yarwood could even have been the true "Savile"...?

;)

EDIT: Mods, please don't get your knickers in a twist, I am not serious about Mile Yarwood - his impressions weren't good enough to fool anyone. I was a school-kid at he time, and he always sounded like Mike Yarwood to me...!

XYY

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

HOLA444
19 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

As it stands it's slander of a dead man; albeit not in the legal sense as this is technically impossible.  There is no tetsing of this "compelling" evidence in a court; just one man's opinion and the revelation that Heath had a car and could drive himself, if badly.

I can't stand the bloke as he took us into the EU with lies and sold out our fishing industry to do so; but that doesn't mean I will believe absolutely anything about him.  The damage is now done.

Good man.  I would feel dreadful if I knew that I was personally part-funding head liar Jon Sopel's salary so they get no money off me either.

And you're a good man too.  I only catch the odd sports report on the BBC world service; the other day I heard one correspondent complaining about swingeing cuts to the BBC.  I felt a little better on hearing that.  It's their arrogance I hate the most.  Someone like Gary Lineker embodies the arrogance of the BBC - a virtue signaller who talks down to the little people. 

HOLA445

Part of the problem with any serious, hihg profile crime is the number of loons floating around.

Yes, its likely that Savile fiddled kids in NHS, BBC and care homes,

Satanic abuse? Nah, unlikely.

Here's the Heath hangers on.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4240690/Sir-Edward-Heath-accusers-claim-parents-ran-sex-cult.html

3 women FFS.

Satanic baby eating cult ....

HOLA446
14 hours ago, spyguy said:

Satanic baby eating cult ....

Saw them play Doctor Brown's in Middlesbrough many years ago...

XYY

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

• 2 weeks later...
HOLA447
HOLA448
21 hours ago, interestrateripoff said:

Whilst not child abuse, it does seem to be a call to report any incident you consider sexual harassment.

[A lawyer] whose law firm represents people who have been sexually harassed in the US and UK, called for a mandatory national system to tackle sexual harassment by staff based on the Human Rights Act and the Equality Act to replace “the current hodgepodge of systems”. She said: “There must be a ban on any sexual contact between university staff and all undergraduates, and between staff and graduates in the same field. The penalty for violating the no-contact rule should be swift termination with a public statement and a mandated report to a central UK registry.”

:blink:

Fair enough, don't harass the students.  This seems a bit over the top though: after all, everyone concerned is an adult.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
On 06/03/2017 at 5:37 PM, Scunnered said:

:blink:

Fair enough, don't harass the students.  This seems a bit over the top though: after all, everyone concerned is an adult.

The level  of complaints shown by the FOI's in this article were astonishingly low, it seems to be safer for young women to be at university than anywhere else. This is a typical case of SJW's looking for a cause, failing and still making out there is a problem. Our university has one allegation against academic and academic related staff (thousands of staff)  about every 2-3 years. 

Having said that, I was involved in the case of a colleague who was accused and the whole thing was most unpleasant, not least because of the arrogance of the guy accused. The university did its best to pay off the student and keep it quiet, but unofficially, the guy's career is over as far any progression is concerned.

the general reaction of most staff to the goings on were just annoyed that the guy would even meet alone with the student who clearly had some mental issues.

HOLA4412
2 hours ago, interestrateripoff said:

Police spend £1million investigating claims former Prime Minister Ted Heath took part in satanic child sex orgies 

0000640100000CB2-0-image-m-32_1489318242

Police have spent more than £1million investigating claims former Prime Minister Ted Heath had been linked to a network of paedophiles who held satanic orgies.

I'd have thought that £1m is nothing when it comes to official anythings. 

HOLA4413
4 minutes ago, dgul said:

I'd have thought that £1m is nothing when it comes to official anythings. 

There's a set police budget so this will have a material effect upon police response times if you live in London.

I don't suppose that they will get around to charging the fantasist, "Nick" IIRC though not his real name, with wasting police time and malicious slander.

HOLA4414
1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

There's a set police budget so this will have a material effect upon police response times if you live in London.

I don't suppose that they will get around to charging the fantasist, "Nick" IIRC though not his real name, with wasting police time and malicious slander.

The majority of the spend will be on manpower, which is there anyway, and on offices, which are there anyway -- the actual 'money that has been spent that wouldn't have been' is likely much much lower.  The impact of the investigation will rather be on resources which wouldn't be available to work on other projects during that time.  I'd have thought this wouldn't touch police response times, but only the ability to resource larger cases.

HOLA4415
20 hours ago, dgul said:

The majority of the spend will be on manpower, which is there anyway, and on offices, which are there anyway -- the actual 'money that has been spent that wouldn't have been' is likely much much lower.  The impact of the investigation will rather be on resources which wouldn't be available to work on other projects during that time.  I'd have thought this wouldn't touch police response times, but only the ability to resource larger cases.

Think of it as a million less spent on dealing with day to day crime.

• 1 month later...
HOLA4416
  • 1 month later...
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

What about this one:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-39972734

Summary: 20 years ago a minor BBC radio presenter (female) went out on a few occasions with her husband to the park and did a sex show for some lads (mid teens).  One of them has decided that it 'wasn't right' and so they're in court.  

I'm not sure that this was damaging to them...

HOLA4419
  • 3 weeks later...
HOLA4420
On 2017-5-19 at 7:26 PM, dgul said:

What about this one:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-39972734

Summary: 20 years ago a minor BBC radio presenter (female) went out on a few occasions with her husband to the park and did a sex show for some lads (mid teens).  One of them has decided that it 'wasn't right' and so they're in court.  

I'm not sure that this was damaging to them...

They've both got 5 years. 

• 1 month later...
HOLA4421

This is the sort of thing that worries me.  It is absolutely the way you'd make the inquiry go away if you wanted it to -- identify a diverse group of people who are old, distributed and far away, then equate the problem with them.  They've done quite well, IMO, with this group* -- they've also managed to get a group where there isn't an actual perpetrator, other than "An unknown but clearly large number of these children were subjected to horrific assaults sometimes before, sometimes during but in the main after they left the UK."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40669699

I think they should be interested in abuse that has happened in the time of enlightenment.  I know that there was terrible abuse that happened in Victorian slums, or during wars or whatever.  But we like to think that we're living in better times, which might as well be defined as starting in about the 70s.   Any abuse that has happened since then will clearly have been known to have been very very wrong by the perpetrator. Before that is much much more complicated.

But, anyway, this stuff that happened in the 1920s-50s is now very much the worst thing ever, so clearly (although not stated explicitly) everything since 1970 has been lovely (apart from Saville and that Gadd cad).

[* not to condone the situation, but IMO this wasn't the type of problem that the child abuse inquiry was set up to explore]

• 3 months later...
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
  • 2 months later...
HOLA4424

A couple of opposing views on Woody Allen:

I don't really know who to believe, it's a complicated mess, it is possible to believe in Woody Allen’s innocence without branding Dylan Farrow a liar. It is also possible that he's a huge misogynist without being a full blown child abuser.

He really did not do himself any favours with that Diane Keaton speech though.

HOLA4425

Archived