House Price Crash Forum

Is There A Mass Establishment And Celeb Child Abuse Ring?---Watch What You Post

HOLA441
  • Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

Probably sat on it whilst the Cliff court case was going thru the courts.

SYP + the police are fcked.

This could genuinely kill off the BBC.

HOLA443
HOLA444

Always thought it was jolly nice of Wacko popping by to wish Greville Janner Happy Birthday. There's some nice pictures if you google. Lots of magicians and illusionists there, wonder if they do a discount for kids parties?

Uri Geller was so upset about Wacko, he's had to suddenly leave the country:

http://www.readingchronicle.co.uk/news/13643886.Uri_Geller_leaves_Reading/

HOLA445

Coincidence theorists will tell you it's nothing to worry about.

A google image search of the creepy cutlery botherer is very revealing. A BBC documentary, no less, claimed he was a spy.

Perhaps we should see if he can use his psychic powers to find Maddie.

HOLA446

Uri Geller was so upset about Wacko, he's had to suddenly leave the country:

http://www.readingchronicle.co.uk/news/13643886.Uri_Geller_leaves_Reading/

Not that suddenly: here's HELLO! magazine from exactly two years ago:

In an exclusive interview and photoshoot with HELLO! magazine, illusionist and magician Uri Geller reveals he is quitting the UK to return to this native Israel and says he wishes Roy Hodgson had taken him to Brazil to inspire our footballers with his psychic powers.

The spoon-bending psychic and his wife Hanna are quitting their magnificent Berkshire home of 34 years for a small apartment in Jaffa.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2014062319503/uri-geller-exclusive-returning-to-israel/

Here's his lovely house...

1334_Uri_Geller--z.jpg

• 1 month later...
HOLA447
HOLA448

Not ars*, but vagina. The actual (and technically correct) term he used to describe the paper cone or sheath inside the mouse.

I remember a documentary where he explained the puppet mouse would regularly have to be 'revaginated' during filming.

So vagina, not ars*. Nothing funny or creepy about him...

Maybe it felt like the real thing. I wouldn't know, as I have never fingered a mouse.

Vagina being the Latin for sheath.

HOLA449

I see that Film4 is showing 'Summer Holiday' currently. Not seen a Cliff Richard film on the box for more years than I can remember.

I wonder how many media oganisers suddenly want to be friends with Cliff again?

I wish he was suing the Beeb for more though.

The trouble with this business of suing organisations like the beeb or a police force or rail operator is that even if you win the damages are pid by Joe Public at the end of the day. We need a means to sue individuals withing these organisations for every penny they have and can ever get in the future.

HOLA4410

The trouble with this business of suing organisations like the beeb or a police force or rail operator is that even if you win the damages are pid by Joe Public at the end of the day. We need a means to sue individuals withing these organisations for every penny they have and can ever get in the future.

That would be nice but I disagree that Joe Public will be picking up the tab if Cliff gets his million, and the very best of luck to him. Their licence fee will not be increased so they will just have less money left to waste.

HOLA4411

That would be nice but I disagree that Joe Public will be picking up the tab if Cliff gets his million, and the very best of luck to him. Their licence fee will not be increased so they will just have less money left to waste.

The very best of luck to him getting it, just a pity that it does not come out of the pockets of those who made the decisions.

HOLA4412

The very best of luck to him getting it, just a pity that it does not come out of the pockets of those who made the decisions.

It'll come out of bbc coffers, and the beeb can't just raise the licence rate when they're skint, so they'll have to cut some luvvies and perks

• 2 weeks later...
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

IMPO it is all part of 'the game'. The inquiry was estimated to take 10 years - so 15 years then. It has already been delayed goodness knows how many years. Now another resignation will delay it for another 6 to 12 months.

So what are we looking at? At best, 2027 before it reports. Probably 5 or 6 years longer than that. By which point all those MPs and Lords, senior figures in various establishment gravy trains, etc, who apparently are entirely innocent of anything and everything will not only be dead but long forgotten.

This Kiwi judge - was she still going to be alive, let alone working, in 2026 even if she had carried on? How old is she now?

I suspect, over a decade from now, they will be saying that such and such politician was a serial paedophile... despite us recently being told that certain dead politicians were not... but, by then, people will be saying "Who?". Heck, a lot of us will be dead before this inquiry makes any report.

Feck, you have more chance of a fully operational F-35 before this thing even starts.

HOLA4419

Yep. This inquiry has been deliberately set to be so extensive and wide-ranging that it will make the ten years of the Chilcot report seem like a fifty yard dash.

There is no chance that it will ever successfully complete. It is all about appearing to do something whilst doing nothing.

Anybody applying for the job now is certifiable.

HOLA4420

Yep. This inquiry has been deliberately set to be so extensive and wide-ranging that it will make the ten years of the Chilcot report seem like a fifty yard dash.

There is no chance that it will ever successfully complete. It is all about appearing to do something whilst doing nothing.

Someone else will get it - and a huge salary and expenses account - and it would not surprise me if he or she is suddenly taken ill a year or so into it and need to be replaced. Can I put a bet on this on paddypower?

It is in plain sight what is going on and our tame media is seemingly happy not to question it.

HOLA4421

I would quite happily do it for a year or two. Seems you can spend over half your time on holiday or/and just pretending to work.

I would get £320k per year and a few years living the high life in London in my 110k per year rented Mayfair townhouse.

Oh and I would not really be expected to produce anything much - and maybe have a few 'grillings' from some mp's before I disappear off into obscurity.

You'd be certifiable to turn that down imo.

HOLA4422

You would have to be a successful judge to get the job.

It is not brilliantly paid for what it is, there will be loads of media scrutiny, whatever you do will not be enough for some people, it will take energy to do it but only older judges will be interested as it is a career-ending role.

If I was in a position to do this (I'm not even a lawyer) then I wouldn't touch it.

It has been made into the impossible job where your best is not good enough, success is impossible, and completion highly unlikely.

It will be strung out for another ten years and then quietly closed as being a pointless waste of money. Which was the aim when setting the brief to be so ludicrously wide.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

You would have to be a successful judge to get the job.

It is not brilliantly paid for what it is, there will be loads of media scrutiny, whatever you do will not be enough for some people, it will take energy to do it but only older judges will be interested as it is a career-ending role.

If I was in a position to do this (I'm not even a lawyer) then I wouldn't touch it.

It has been made into the impossible job where your best is not good enough, success is impossible, and completion highly unlikely.

It will be strung out for another ten years and then quietly closed as being a pointless waste of money. Which was the aim when setting the brief to be so ludicrously wide.

The big problem I see is that it's impossible to do the job properly and impartially, you must accept each and every unsubstantiated claim as true, you must find that Saville/Janner/Heath/Smith were part of an establishment abuse ring regardless of what the evidence reveals, any attempt to question this narrative makes you part of the conspiracy.

Why any self-respecting senior legal figure would want a job like that is beyond me.

HOLA4425

Archived