House Price Crash Forum

Woman Banned From Clubs

Executive Sadman

HOLA441

Banned from the aptly named tramps...oh the indignation.

'I split up from my partner last year and I was really upset so I had a boob job in April and got into shape going to the gym and now I just want to flaunt what I've got.

Those things arent real...i would have never of guessed :rolleyes:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2090547/Mother-28-banned-towns-nightclubs-old-wear-skimpy-outfits.html

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

I don't know what to say. I feel ill. :blink::o

I don't think it was her age/skimpy outfits that prevented her getting into the clubs.... it was that fact she'd put the DJ off his disc jockeying!

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Reckon if she had a bit of makeup and a smile everything would look better.

If she spends money on cosmetic surgery, you'd think she could spend some on makeup and a haircut.

Looks like a right moody cow as is.

HOLA4411

Offal dressed up as mutton.

Stuffed with a few wild oats = Haggis :P

CCC?

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

While I'm not entirely convinced she's only 28, she really doesn't have a bad figure, but a bit of slap and a smile would help a lot.

I'm not exactly fond of outfits like that on anyone - I'm the crotchety mid thirty year old who drives down Prince of Wales rd exclaiming about how girls will get cold in their backs, that at least their legs I'll be warm in those boots etc.... But if you're not wearing much (or anything!) else, then wearing a smile goes a long way

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

For those - like me - who are a bit slow, is that a "yes, sure" or a "Jesus, no ******!ng way"?

Its a yes..like its yes for all the blokes on here. Carrying on like you are all God's gift to women and can turn your nose up at whatever the cat drags in! :P

HOLA4423

Its a yes..like its yes for all the blokes on here. Carrying on like you are all God's gift to women and can turn your nose up at whatever the cat drags in! :P

This ^ :lol:

She is not the bonniest but her bod is pretty fit and with a nice hairdo and some better makeup - with a smile on her chops - she would prob be not too shabby. Maybe a 6-7 out of 10 IMO. And not many blokes would really turn down a 6-7/10 if they were available and fancied a piece.

Then again - my standards are rather low.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived